The eCommerce expo this year will be held at London’s Olympia Central, W14 8UX between 2nd and 3rd October 2013.
It is free to get in to both the conference and exhibition.
The conference has 50 sessions delivered in four themed / dedicated theatres:
- Digital and Mobile Marketing
- Payment and Security
- Ecommerce and Social Platforms
- Delivery and Customer Loyalty
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Twitter, Intel, Facebook, Nectar, YELP, Paypal and the British Heart Foundation.
Over 160 leading suppliers exhibiting.
Your entry to the eCommerce expo will also get you into the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo.
For more information click here.
Success 2013 is coming to London’s Excel, E16 1XL on 28th September 2013.
Success resources has brought together some of the top experts in their fields, the speakers are:
- Hillary Devey – award winning business woman, entrepreneur, Pal ex founder and TV personality ( Secret Millionaire, The Business Inspector and Dragons Den )
- Les Brown – Motivational speaker, coach and best selling author.
- James Caan – Investor, Entrepreneur, best selling author and TV personality ( Dragons Den )
- Brendon Burchard – Branding Strategist, Online marketer and best selling author
- Scott Harris – Life Strategist, coach, business consultant and one of Tony Robbins leading trainers
- Andy Harrington – Public Speaker trainer and founder of The Professional Speakers Accademy
- Dr Rohan Weerasinghe – Property Investment expert and educator
- Gerry Robert – best selling author, international speaker and mentor
For more information click here
Internet World 2013 is co-located with the Big Data Show 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between the 23rd and 25th April 2013.
Internet World is presented in six worlds with seven theatres, Digital world having two. The theatres subjects are:
- Search, Advertising and Affiliate
- Email and Analytics
- Social Media
- Cloud and hosting
- Content Management
The Big Data Show is a new event for people responsible for data strategies, analytics and technology. It has two theatres, a clinic and a masterclass. The theatres are:
- Volume and Variety – looking at data capture, storage, infrastructure etc
- Velocity – data search, share, analytics and technology
The events are free to attend and have free seminars.
For more information about the shows click here.
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
The laptop millionaire Mark Anastasi is coming to London between 1st and 3rd February 2013.
The world tour stops at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH for three days to celebrate the success of the book and meet fans.
During the three days Mark will almost solely be presenting helped out on certain subjects by Steven and Corinna Essa. He will be sharing strategies and delivering content on subjects such as:
- Power of list building
- Running a seven figure business
- Killer marketing hooks
- Creating information products
- Joint ventures
- Traffic and Conversion
- Multiple streams of passive income
- Launch formula
- Doubling your sales
- Getting the right mindset
and Steven and Corinna will deliver on Social Media and Webinars.
To find out more and get your ticket without cost, click here.
Property Investor Media Ltd presents the Property Investor Show and OPP Live which will be held at London’s ExCel between the 11th and 13th October 2012 and are free to attend. The shows are co-located and consist of exhibitors stands and seminars.
The Property Investor show caters for new landlords up to experienced portfolio landlords. Seminars are on topics such as funding options, auction room tips, investment evaluation, USA, Malta, Brazil, Student Property, Portfolio building, HMO’s, referencing, legals, tax and predictions for the future of the market.
OPP Live is for Overseas Property Professionals and is only on for the Thursday and Friday. All of the seminars, workshops and debates are free and are on subjects like Russia, balanced portfolios, China, Middle East, Canada, USA, Technology and data sources, Financing, regulation, India and South East Asia.
To find out more about the two shows click here.
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin - Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
The Peninsula Festival is a series of cultural events and business seminars happening during the time of the London 2012 Olympic Games. In fact the business seminars are daily between 26th July 2012 and 10th August 2012. They are to be held at the Connect Village, SE10 0BE near the O2 and Excel Centre.
The seminar mentioned here is the Social Media one which is on 26th July 2012.
Subjects that will be covered in the day are:
- If social media could tell you a story, would you listen?
- Engaging and managing social advocates
- Using social media buzz to predict success
- Social media during the games
- Keeping social media in step with other channels
- Managing your personal brand
- The future of social media, where augmented reality brings the physical and virtual worlds together
- Social media in the next twelve months
The seminar has networking time at both the beginning and end.
If you think this or one of the other seminars or events could be useful to you click here for more information.
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron - a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
Mark Nathwani presents the Internet Success Weekend to be held at the Holiday Inn Express, Heathrow T5, SL3 8QB between 15th and 16th June 2012.
The aims of the event is to educate on
- ways to create an online business from home
- using free tools to do it
- generate free traffic, make money and grow your business using social media
The speakers at the Success Weekend will be:
- Simon Coulson – following a 14 year career at BT, he has now built three 7 figure businesses online in less than 7 years
- Mark Nathwani – Speaker, Property Investor, Event Promoter, Coach and online entrepreneur
- Cassie Hicks – Property Investor and now online entrepreneur from 2010, runs a website to help other women grow their own businesses
- Zoe Cairns – Speaker and Social Media expert will share strategies, tools and automation
- Pat Slattery – Motivational and Inspirational Speaker has shared the stage with some of the big names in personal development
- Rob Cornish – Former fund manager started online April 2010 and generated $280,000 in his first year
Click here to find out more.