Internet World 2011 is being held between 10th and 12th May 2011 at Earls Court 2 London SW5 9TA.
There will be 6 themed theatres:
- eCommerce, mCommerce and fulfilment theatre
- Email, mobile and analytics theatre
- Content management theatre
- Hosting / web design and build theatre
- Advertising, affiliate and search theatre
- Future of social media theatre
and the keynote theatre.
Some of the keynotes this year are:
- Modelling customer behaviours to maximise sales and services
- The future of the social web: Facebooks vision for brands being social
- The internet of things: looking ahed to a new era of connectivity
- “We sell, or else …” Applying David Ogilvy’s words online
- How participation is creating deepening relationships with audiences
- Social media and the talent economy
- A panoramic look at global display advertising in 2011 and beyond
- How Google measures the impact of display advertising
- What brands can learn from NGO’s and politics: Mobilising your online advocates
- The outlook of internet retailing
- The future of online advertising – off line retail marketing
- Opensource public cloud – this is actually rocket science
- How Dixons retail group’s focus on customer experience monitoring has delivered and increased online sales
- Marketing in tight times: efficiency and effectiveness
- Leveraging mobile technology to change the face of the financial services industry
- Ecommerce trends: Social retailing
- The future innovations in search
- Harnessing the power of cloud marketing for brands
- The mobile revolution
Featuring Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Linked In, eBay, Amazon, Ericsson, the Central office of Information etc.
Click here to find out more about Internet World 2011.