Archive for the ‘Adwords’ Category
The eCommerce expo this year will be held at London’s Olympia Central, W14 8UX between 2nd and 3rd October 2013.
It is free to get in to both the conference and exhibition.
The conference has 50 sessions delivered in four themed / dedicated theatres:
- Digital and Mobile Marketing
- Payment and Security
- Ecommerce and Social Platforms
- Delivery and Customer Loyalty
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Twitter, Intel, Facebook, Nectar, YELP, Paypal and the British Heart Foundation.
Over 160 leading suppliers exhibiting.
Your entry to the eCommerce expo will also get you into the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo.
For more information click here.
This years Internet World is being held at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between 24th and 26th April 2012.
The event is free to attend and has free seminars.
The seminars are delivered in 7 Theatres in 6 themed worlds. The themes of the theatres are:
- The Mobile World
- The Social Media World
- The Cloud and Hosting World
- The Content Management World
- The eCommerce World
- The Direct Marketing World, split between the Email and Analytics Theatre and the Search, Advertising and Affiliate Theatre
Here are some of the businesses delivering keynotes, Google Mobile, LinkedIn, Cisco, Barclaycard, Worldpay, Microsoft Advertising, The Guardian, Rackspace Hosting, Ebay Advertising, Expedia, hp, O2 wifi, John Lewis, Skype, and Yahoo.
Apart from the free seminars there are also over 180 exhibitors there to share their knowledge and experience.
Find out more about Internet World by clicking here.
Prysm Group presents the Great British Business Show to be held at Earls Court, London between 17th and 18th November 2011.
The show has exhibition stands, seminars, workshops, Angels Den and more.
The workshops are:
- On Google, by Google
- On Social Media, by Yell
- On Franchise
- On CRM
The Angels Den is similar to the tv series Dragons Den where you get to pitch your business to entrepreneurs looking to invest their money.
The Boardrooms – this year there will be two. The first catering for startups and the second for established, small businesses looking to grow. The concept is one of peer to peer mentoring and support, assisted by a trained facilitator and provides excellent opportunities for networking.
There are around 70 seminars over the two days on a lot of different subjects such as Brand building, Franchise, Accounting, Cloud Computing, ecommerce, Systemisation, Finance, Video Marketing, Telecoms, Business Growth and Social Media.
The keynotes will be by:
- James Caan
- Will King
- David Gold
- Brad Burton
- Jonathan Pfahl
- Warren Class
Click here to find out more about the Great British Business Show and to book your free tickets.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Sheraton Heathrow, London, UB7 0HJ between the 26th and the 28th November 2010.
This event is a bit different to the usual internet related seminars. During the day on Saturday and Sunday there will be conference presentations from the speakers and prior to that on Friday there will be conference presentations and workshops. But on Saturday evening Simon Coulson and his band, The Sleeves will be entertaining us after the ‘meet the mentors’ dinner where you can socialise, network and have fun.
The speakers for the xmas ball are:
- Simon Coulson – internet marketer with over 10 million in sales to date
- Sarah Staar – video production company owner and internet marketer
- Rick McMunn – Simon’s number 1 student with over 2 million in sales already
- Craig Richards – internet mentor earning between 20,000 and 30,000 a week
- Kavit Haria – music entrepreneur and membership sites
- Ciaran Doyle – clickbank product creator and paid traffic
- Mark Lyford – entrepreneur and internet marketer
- Janni G – clickbank product creator and social media
- Adeel Chowdhry – clickbank product creator and affiliate marketer
- Tony Sharpe – getting started with membership sites
- Javaid Kiyani – property and internet marketing
- Steve Foley – is the host and is speaking on private label rights
Click here to find out more information on the Internet Marketers Ball.
UPDATE – this event has been postponed
The Rapid Business Marketing seminar is being held on 29th July 2010 at the Thistle Barbican, London between 08:45 and 19:00.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Offline Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Website Usability
- Joint Ventures
The speakers who will also be available for networking are:
- Mark Nathwani – Property and Internet Entrepreneur who has a PLR and Resell Rights membership site
- Senh Lou – specialises in business structuring and systemisation
- Julia Serbanete and Amir Nazir – specialise in Video Marketing
- Tik Bhayani – specialises in Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing ( SEO and SEM )
- Ciaran Doyle – International speaker and Google Adwords expert
- Collette Mason – website usability expert
- Sohail Khan – International speaker, President of the JV university and founder of the Joint Venture group
Click here to find out more.
Steve Foley and eConfex presents the first annual Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow, London between 14th and 16th May 2010.
The event is 3 long days including learning from speakers, networking, an evening dinner and a live band.
The speakers are:
- Simon Coulson – Internet Marketing
- Saj P – CPA and ebay
- Thomas Power – Chairman of Ecademy
- Chuck Mullaney – Internet Marketing and JV’s
- Tony Sharpe – Membership and Internet Marketing
- Dean Hunt – Buzz Marketer and Branding
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Twitter and Social Media
- Mark Nathwani – PLR and Resell rights
- Tik Bhayani – SEO
- Sohail Khan – JV university
- Ciaran Doyle – Internet Marketing and traffic
- Paul Elliott – Internet Entrepreneur and Social Strategies
- Phil Henderson – Simple SEO
- Tom Miller – Facebook
- Vincent Wong and John Lee – adwords and PPC
Click here to find out more.
The live band is Simon Coulson‘s, The Sleeves. They played a song at London’s O2 in October 2009 during the Entrepreneurs Bootcamp and you can hear more from them at this event and socialise.
Internet World is being held between 27th and 29th April 2010 at Earls Court 2, London.
The seminar is free and apart from the stands, there is the keynote theatre and 6 other themed theatres:
- email, mobile and analytics
- content management
- connectivity and hosting
- advertising, affiliate and search
- social networking, usability, design and build
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Five, Ciao, Stella Artois, Linkedin, Unilever and the BBC.
To find out more click here .
Keith Wellman and Gary Ambrose present the Gateway to Wealth Seminar between 16th and 18th April 2010.
This seminar is actually in Chicago, Illinois and is being streamed live for free ( and the video / sound is good over broadband ). The event timing is between 10:00 and 19:00 Eastern which I think is 15:00 to 23:59 uk time.
The speakers are:
- Keith Wellman – video skinning
- Gary Ambrose – email marketing
- Russell Brunson – Affiliate Marketing and Business Systems
- Stephen Pierce – best selling author and internet multi millionaire
- Bill Walsh – Professional speaker, internet entrepreneur and marketing expert
- Simon Leung – ex google adwords optimisation expert
- Sean Roach – the ‘think outside of the box guy’
- Adam Ginsberg – probably the worlds number one ebay trainer
- PJ Van Hulle – property investor, public speaker and money mentor
- Jeff Wellman – speaker and Marketing coach
- Greg Cesar – google adwords expert
I realise this is not a London Seminar but I think it will add value to your education and for those of you with broadband it costs nothing more.
So if you are interested in finding out more click here.
TFM&A or the Technology For Marketing and Advertising show will be held at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between 23rd and 24th February 2010.
The show ( with over 200 leading suppliers ) is free to attend and the seminars are free also.
There are over 60 free seminars split between 5 themed theatres:
- Direct Marketing Theatre
- CRM and Campaign Management Software Theatre
- Data & Marketing Analytics Theatre
- Content Management & eCommerce Theatre
- Online Advertising & Social Media Theatre
There are also 8 keynotes including Facebook, Youtube and Microsoft.
Click here to find out more and register.
The eCommerce Expo will be held at London’s Earls Court on 20th and 21st October 2009.
The times are from 10:00 to 17:00 and 10:00 to 16:30 respectively but with ‘breakfast briefings’ between 09:00 and 10:00 each day.
It is free to get in to both the exhibition and the conference.
The conference has over 60 sessions with speakers from Google, ebay, Hilton, Ministry of Sound, House of Fraser, Thorntons, Evans, Liberty, Argos and more. These are broken into
- Customer Conversion and Retention
- Digital Marketing
- Multi Channel Retailing
- and keynotes
For more information and tickets go here