Archive for the ‘Branding’ Category
Shift Speaker Training presents Dr Joanna Martin‘s Presentation Secrets live in London for three one day workshops on the 6th, 7th and 16th May 2011.
It is not just public speaking training as there are other organisations that cover that, it is more about making profits via effective presentation.
Joanna was a medical Doctor in Australia and realised that is not what she loved and after a year at drama school discovered the seminar circuit where people spoke about thier passion and were paid money for it. She studied professional speaking and tested various ways of working until finally going full time as a speaker in 2005. In her first 12 months she made 1.25 Million in sales from stage. She has trained many people in her systems including her in house trainers.
At this course you will learn:
1. How to create and craft an effective presentation. Her 7 step formula that gets the audience excited and compels them to want to take action.
2. How to structure your business with the ‘elegance business model’
3. Behind the scenes look of how the big guys make thier money
4. How to position yourself as an expert in your niche.
Her site contains testimonials from Chris Howard, John Lee ( Wealth Dragons), Joseph A Michelli, Matt Clarkson ( ebay entrepreneur ), Peter Thomson, Ari Galper, Dr Joe Kosterich, James McGinty, David Penglase, Katrin Den Elzen, Jo Harrison and Kelly O’Neil.
Click here for more information on Presentation Secrets.
Internet World 2011 is being held between 10th and 12th May 2011 at Earls Court 2 London SW5 9TA.
There will be 6 themed theatres:
- eCommerce, mCommerce and fulfilment theatre
- Email, mobile and analytics theatre
- Content management theatre
- Hosting / web design and build theatre
- Advertising, affiliate and search theatre
- Future of social media theatre
and the keynote theatre.
Some of the keynotes this year are:
- Modelling customer behaviours to maximise sales and services
- The future of the social web: Facebooks vision for brands being social
- The internet of things: looking ahed to a new era of connectivity
- “We sell, or else …” Applying David Ogilvy’s words online
- How participation is creating deepening relationships with audiences
- Social media and the talent economy
- A panoramic look at global display advertising in 2011 and beyond
- How Google measures the impact of display advertising
- What brands can learn from NGO’s and politics: Mobilising your online advocates
- The outlook of internet retailing
- The future of online advertising – off line retail marketing
- Opensource public cloud – this is actually rocket science
- How Dixons retail group’s focus on customer experience monitoring has delivered and increased online sales
- Marketing in tight times: efficiency and effectiveness
- Leveraging mobile technology to change the face of the financial services industry
- Ecommerce trends: Social retailing
- The future innovations in search
- Harnessing the power of cloud marketing for brands
- The mobile revolution
Featuring Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Linked In, eBay, Amazon, Ericsson, the Central office of Information etc.
Click here to find out more about Internet World 2011.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar which will take place over 4 days between 27th and 30th January 2011 at the Thistle Marble Arch, London. W1H 7EH.
The speakers for this unique event are:
- Armand Morin - one of the worlds top internet marketers, his businesses have brought in over 80 million dollars
- Daniel Priestly - entrepreneur and event producer, Daniel will show you how he built a million dollar business using Facebook and Social Media
- Steven Essa - a leading authority on using webinars to make money, Steven will show how you can make money with them and Facebook for little cost.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O Mahony – the twitter queen and king are international speakers and product creators in the field of social media marketing
- Ben Hulme - is considered an outsourcing expert and with his team of outsources he brought in 130,000 dollars last month, he will show you brand building with facebook
- Glen Kirkham - Musician and ceo of a consultancy firm uses outsourcing to passively create 3,000 dollars a week
- Georgina Lany - 26 year old already making six figures from social media services
- Suraj Sodha - SEO consultant and mentor now generates over 10,000 dollars a month, 5,000 from facebook
- Kevin Taylor - 24 year old pulls in over 15,000 dollars from facebook working a couple of hours a day
- Paul Lynch - ex footballer shot to fame after taking the top slots with his sites for some high competition keywords
- Mr FBX – 14 year veteran underground marketer with a background of SEO and ppc has now cracked facebook ads
- Kavit Haria - musician and serial entrepreneur who operates in various niches and uses facebook as his number 1 social media traffic strategy
- Shaqir Hussyin - from construction worker to earning six figures from his online businesses in under 2 years using a number of strategies including facebook
- Sam Bakker - Sam sold over 120,000 dollars worth of product before he was 16 and has a six figure income from the offline world. Now in his 20′s his focus is on facebook.
- John Lee - property entrepreneur, international speaker and author he has built a multi million pound property portfolio and uses his internet marketing skills to find deals
- Zed Shah – after having his therapy business suffer bankruptcy in 2009 he found internet marketing and it took 3 weeks to earn a full time income. He is speaking for the first time.
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar.
Stephanie Hale and Mark Anastasi present the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women to be held over three days between 26th and 28th November 2010 at the Northumberland, Trafalgar Square London, WC2N 5BY.
The speakers for this bootcamp are:
Rachel Elnaugh – a former ‘Dragons Den’ entrepreneur and mother of five who built up a business with revenue of £100 million over the 16 year period she ran it.
Caroline Marsh - now a property expert and one of the TV’s Secret Millionaire’s. However it was not always like that as she grew up in Zambia in poverty.
Marie-Claire Carlyle – went from an unsuccessful sales career at Xerox to achieving £1 million per MONTH in sales as director of a software company.
Tracey Repchuk - came from nothing to an income of 6 figures in just 6 months, despite having no idea what she was doing and no contacts.
Jennie Armato – overcame her technophobia, massive debt and no work prospects to build what is now a worldwide internet business.
Jennifer Hough – overcame debt and 5 years of chronic illness to build one of Canada’s largest nutritional clinics.
Debbie Allen - is a top business speaker in America and has featured in no less than 5 major motivational movies including ‘The Compass’ and ‘The Opus’.
Marie O’ Riordan – started in media at 13 years of age. After a successful career at CNN she is now an expert on getting big exposure for ordinary people, in the media.
Bernadette Doyle – a mother of 2 who has built a successful online business that now generates over $1million each year.
Marsha Wright - managed to go through 15 jobs before she turned 18 but now has a multi-million pound businesses in property investment and publishing.
Sarah Staar – setup, owns and runs a specialist video production company and is also now a successful internet marketer.
Mili Ponce – a former shelf filler in Tesco and system administrator, but now thanks to Internet marketing and social media she was making $10,000 a month 6 months after starting.
If you feel these women can inspire you, find out more about the Millionaire bootcamp for women by clicking here.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Sheraton Heathrow, London, UB7 0HJ between the 26th and the 28th November 2010.
This event is a bit different to the usual internet related seminars. During the day on Saturday and Sunday there will be conference presentations from the speakers and prior to that on Friday there will be conference presentations and workshops. But on Saturday evening Simon Coulson and his band, The Sleeves will be entertaining us after the ‘meet the mentors’ dinner where you can socialise, network and have fun.
The speakers for the xmas ball are:
- Simon Coulson – internet marketer with over 10 million in sales to date
- Sarah Staar - video production company owner and internet marketer
- Rick McMunn – Simon’s number 1 student with over 2 million in sales already
- Craig Richards - internet mentor earning between 20,000 and 30,000 a week
- Kavit Haria – music entrepreneur and membership sites
- Ciaran Doyle – clickbank product creator and paid traffic
- Mark Lyford - entrepreneur and internet marketer
- Janni G – clickbank product creator and social media
- Adeel Chowdhry – clickbank product creator and affiliate marketer
- Tony Sharpe – getting started with membership sites
- Javaid Kiyani - property and internet marketing
- Steve Foley – is the host and is speaking on private label rights
Click here to find out more information on the Internet Marketers Ball.
UPDATE – this event has been postponed
Think Big Education present Wealth from Marketing to be held at the Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference centre, London SW1P 2QD on the 30th October 2010.
The speakers for the event are:
- Jay Conrad Levinson - the father of Guerilla Marketing, which in print has sold more than 21 million copies worldwide. Jay has helped five of the top 500 Companies grow from babies to household names. He is here for his first UK public appearance.
- Joel Roberts - former radio talk show host from LA and now works with celebrities and businesses including fortune 500 companies to bring them the power of the media through the Language of Impact
- Daven Michaels - television and music producer, author, speaker and entrepreneur which all started at the young age of 15. He has shared the stage with big names such as Brian Tracey, Les Brown and Mark Victor Hansen, Dean Graiosi and Mark Joiner and wants to show the little guy how to compete and win against the big guys.
- Kerwin Rae – author, sales and marketing specialist who has helped his small and medium business clients make millions. He is also well known for his joint venture strategies.
It is a free event and there are a number of attendee bonuses from the speakers.
Click here for more information about wealth from marketing.
Success Resources present the Global Internet Seminar at the Earls Court Conference centre, London. The seminar series on its London stop is to be held between 29th and 31st October 2010.
The speakers for the seminar are:
- Paul O Mahony and Mili Ponce – known as the twitter king and queen, they are social media experts, coaches and product creators
- Chris Bowser- has been selling on the internet for over 8 years. It started as a hobby selling on ebay and soon became a business bringing 2,500 US Dollars a week selling 30 to 40 products
- Jeff Mills – internationally known for personal branding and outsourcing. Jeff was a surfer, then started a number of internet businesses and now helps entrepreneurs around the world
- Ken Sapp - is a twitter strategist and internet marketing specialist. He learned a few strategies, created some profitable online businesses and is now a youth mentoring specialist
- Simon Coulson - after 14 years at BT, Simon started an internet business which went on to make 2 million pounds from his spare room. Now his internet businesses bring in over 1.5 million a year
- John Lee- Author, mentor and speaker John came from a film industry background and then combined his technical skills with internet marketing to source properties which allowed to build a multi million pound property portfolio
- Shaun Stenning- Author and international speaker Shaun has been an internet marketer for 7 years and has been a consultant to a number of multi million dollar internet businesses
- Vince Tan - he was into computers at a young age and started creating websites. After lecturing for a while he decided to run his website business full time. He discovered Internet Marketing at the World Internet Summit and later came back as a speaker to earn $100,000 in 3 days with their challenge
- Tom Hua- one of the early internet marketers, Tom is a founder of the World Internet Summit and also runs a software, seo and hosting business
- Ewen Chia – known as the worlds number 1 super affiliate and once made 1.5 Million US Dollars in 48 hours, all with free traffic
Click here for more information about the Global Internet Seminar including the attendee bonuses from Tom, Vince and Simon Leung.
The Rapid Business Marketing seminar is being held on 29th July 2010 at the Thistle Barbican, London between 08:45 and 19:00.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Offline Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Website Usability
- Joint Ventures
The speakers who will also be available for networking are:
- Mark Nathwani – Property and Internet Entrepreneur who has a PLR and Resell Rights membership site
- Senh Lou – specialises in business structuring and systemisation
- Julia Serbanete and Amir Nazir – specialise in Video Marketing
- Tik Bhayani - specialises in Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing ( SEO and SEM )
- Ciaran Doyle – International speaker and Google Adwords expert
- Collette Mason – website usability expert
- Sohail Khan – International speaker, President of the JV university and founder of the Joint Venture group
Click here to find out more.
Success Resources present Robert Kiyosaki and Kim Kiyosaki with the team of Rich Dad advisors at the National Achievers Congress London 2010.
The event will be held at excel, London between the 11th and 13th June 2010.
The speakers for this event are:
Robert Kiyosaki – best selling author of 18 books including “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, he has sold more than 26 Million units. He is also an international speaker / educator and the creator of the board game Cashflow 101.
Kim Kiyosaki – Robert’s wife and self made millionaire has grown her own brand “Rich Woman” to promote financial education for women.
Blair Singer – Rich Dad’s advisor for Business/Sales. Founder of international training firm ‘Sales Dogs’, he is a trainer in sales and personal development.
Andy Tanner – Rich Dad’s advisor for Paper Assets. Best known as a Stock Market trainer he was a key part in Rich Dad’s Stock Success system.
Ken McElroy – Rich Dad’s advisor for Real Estate. International Speaker and author and has been advising the Rich Dad organisation since 2001.
Kathy Heasley – Rich Dad’s advisor for Branding and Marketing. Kathy has worked with big names such as Coca Cola and Erickson and also the up and coming businesses of tomorrow.
Mike Maloney – Rich Dad’s advisor for Gold and Silver. International Speaker and Author Mike has been advising Robert on metals since 2005.
Tom Wheelwright, CPA – Rich Dad’s Tax Advisor. International Speaker, Author and advisor for more than 25 years, Tom was described as “the best of the best” by Donald Trump.
On the 3rd day the Wealth Expo we have:
Greg Secker – Forex, Stock Market Trader and Educator. Founder of Knowledge to Action and Traders University.
Dan Eckelman – expert in Real Estate and Tax Liens.
Ewen Chia – International Speaker, Author and probably the worlds number one Super Affiliate.
John P Coutis – Inspirational Speaker will share his story and the secrets to developing mental toughness.
Shaun Stenning – Internet Marketer, Author and International Speaker / Educator.
Kevin Green – The most successful Residential Landlord in Wales with a portfolio of 267 properties.
To find out more click here .
This years Business Startup Show is being held at ExCel, London between 20th and 21st May 2010. The change of venue due to the quantity of exhibitors.
Other than the 200 exhibitions there are over 140 free seminars, speed networking, free workshops, the midas touch panel ( dragons den equivalent ) and one to one advice. If you are starting a new business you should get there.
Emma Wimhurst, Shaf Rasul, Caroline Marsh, David Gold, Richard Farleigh, Julie Meyer, Craig Sams, Penny Power, Rachel Elnaugh, Simon Morris, Doug Richard, Tania Chamma, Nick Acaster, Paul Lancaster, Kevin Hart, David Lester, Gary Coombes, Patrick Blunt, Mick Say, Richard Cordery, Vincent Scammel, Dr Roger Lowe, Matt Nuns, Gary Turner, Jonanthan Pfahl, Neil Cattermull, Cora McLaren, Giovanni Seppia, Bradley Chapman, Edward Brewer, Dr Peter Wilson, Professor Roy Seaman, Jim Scott, Carrie Bedingfield, John Cheney, Charlotte Speller, Will Lindsell, Ian Marlow, David Taylor, Rory McGwire, Ben Kench, Gill Morris, Dave Cain, Gary Townley, Steve Bolton, Francis Preedy, Sophie Gold, Terry Chapman, Peter Richman, Matt Alsbury-Morris, Andrew Webber, Michael Butler, David Sullivan, David Hathiramani, Deepak Goyal, Gerard O’Donavan, Tanya Lang, Grace Bian, Brad Rosser, Marie-Claire Carlyle, Paul Clark, Frida Morris, Justin Cooke, Mike Lenihan, Simon Pither, Stuart Carlisle, Stuart Spice, Atul Devani, Alan Gleeson, Mathew Brown, Neil Robinson, Menno C Robert, Adley Siddiiqi, Adela Liew, Dr Peter wilson, Deepak Goyal, Dr Roger Lowe, David Knowles, Andrew Moore, Lynn Walker, Julian Strutt, Richard Berry, Peri Sophos, Phillipa Symes, Gill Morris, Adam Jackson, Esther Tea
Click here to find out more.