Archive for the ‘Business building’ Category
The eCommerce expo this year will be held at London’s Olympia Central, W14 8UX between 2nd and 3rd October 2013.
It is free to get in to both the conference and exhibition.
The conference has 50 sessions delivered in four themed / dedicated theatres:
- Digital and Mobile Marketing
- Payment and Security
- Ecommerce and Social Platforms
- Delivery and Customer Loyalty
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Twitter, Intel, Facebook, Nectar, YELP, Paypal and the British Heart Foundation.
Over 160 leading suppliers exhibiting.
Your entry to the eCommerce expo will also get you into the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo.
For more information click here.
Success 2013 is coming to London’s Excel, E16 1XL on 28th September 2013.
Success resources has brought together some of the top experts in their fields, the speakers are:
- Hillary Devey – award winning business woman, entrepreneur, Pal ex founder and TV personality ( Secret Millionaire, The Business Inspector and Dragons Den )
- Les Brown – Motivational speaker, coach and best selling author.
- James Caan – Investor, Entrepreneur, best selling author and TV personality ( Dragons Den )
- Brendon Burchard – Branding Strategist, Online marketer and best selling author
- Scott Harris – Life Strategist, coach, business consultant and one of Tony Robbins leading trainers
- Andy Harrington – Public Speaker trainer and founder of The Professional Speakers Accademy
- Dr Rohan Weerasinghe – Property Investment expert and educator
- Gerry Robert – best selling author, international speaker and mentor
For more information click here
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
The laptop millionaire Mark Anastasi is coming to London between 1st and 3rd February 2013.
The world tour stops at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH for three days to celebrate the success of the book and meet fans.
During the three days Mark will almost solely be presenting helped out on certain subjects by Steven and Corinna Essa. He will be sharing strategies and delivering content on subjects such as:
- Power of list building
- Running a seven figure business
- Killer marketing hooks
- Creating information products
- Joint ventures
- Traffic and Conversion
- Multiple streams of passive income
- Launch formula
- Doubling your sales
- Getting the right mindset
and Steven and Corinna will deliver on Social Media and Webinars.
To find out more and get your ticket without cost, click here.
The Peninsula Festival is a series of cultural events and business seminars happening during the time of the London 2012 Olympic Games. In fact the business seminars are daily between 26th July 2012 and 10th August 2012. They are to be held at the Connect Village, SE10 0BE near the O2 and Excel Centre.
The seminar mentioned here is the Social Media one which is on 26th July 2012.
Subjects that will be covered in the day are:
- If social media could tell you a story, would you listen?
- Engaging and managing social advocates
- Using social media buzz to predict success
- Social media during the games
- Keeping social media in step with other channels
- Managing your personal brand
- The future of social media, where augmented reality brings the physical and virtual worlds together
- Social media in the next twelve months
The seminar has networking time at both the beginning and end.
If you think this or one of the other seminars or events could be useful to you click here for more information.
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron - a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
Mark Nathwani presents the Internet Success Weekend to be held at the Holiday Inn Express, Heathrow T5, SL3 8QB between 15th and 16th June 2012.
The aims of the event is to educate on
- ways to create an online business from home
- using free tools to do it
- generate free traffic, make money and grow your business using social media
The speakers at the Success Weekend will be:
- Simon Coulson – following a 14 year career at BT, he has now built three 7 figure businesses online in less than 7 years
- Mark Nathwani – Speaker, Property Investor, Event Promoter, Coach and online entrepreneur
- Cassie Hicks – Property Investor and now online entrepreneur from 2010, runs a website to help other women grow their own businesses
- Zoe Cairns – Speaker and Social Media expert will share strategies, tools and automation
- Pat Slattery – Motivational and Inspirational Speaker has shared the stage with some of the big names in personal development
- Rob Cornish – Former fund manager started online April 2010 and generated $280,000 in his first year
Click here to find out more.
Mark Anastasi presents the Local Business Marketing Summit to be held between 26th and 29th April 2012 at the Holiday Inn, Regents Park W1W 5EE.
The speakers that Mark hand picked for this event are:
- Kevin Wilke – makes over a $1 million with just 16 clients doing their marketing
- Armand Morin – one of the internet marketing pioneers and has generated over $76 million online
- Shawn Casey – last years internet marketer of the year
- Daniel Priestley – how to influence and persuade
- Steven Essa – webinar expert
- Sam Bakker – facebook app expert
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – lead generation experts
- Alicia and Loretta Lyttle – between the sisters they are passionate about social media, web design local business marketing, joint ventures etc
- Stuart Murray – Mobile Marketing
- Joey Underhill and Eric Kurit – From internet marketing to Local business marketing six figures in under 6 months
- Mike Cooch – customer acquisition expert
- Mark Vurnum – previously known for his Lead Generation products
- Jeff Schwerdt – Lead generation and automation
- Jeff Mills – Mobile Marketing and Apps
- Suraj Sodha – Networking expert
- Simon Coulson – from BT manager to earning over 8.5 Million in under 8 years online
So if you think this could be for you, click here for more information on the Local Business Marketing Summit.
The Property Business Show is co located with the Property Investors Show at London’s ExCel between 19th and 20th April 2012.
The Property Business Show is possibly targeted more for the Property Professional ( Estate Agents, Lettings Agents, Valuers, Property Managers etc ) whereas the Property Investor show is more for the Investor and Landlord. However both are free to enter and are in the same place.
It has exhibitors from across the sector and seminars on subjects like:
- Buy to let funding
- Student Property
- Increase returns from HMO
- Carbon credits
- Hotel and care home rooms
- AST alternatives
- Auction buying
- The tax end game
- Successful lettings agency
- Council regulations
To find out more, click here.
Blak Pearl presents Business 2012 to be held at London’s O2 between 18th and 20th March 2012.
This is a free event that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation and success.
It boasts 200 seminars in 12 halls, 200 workshops in 6 halls, 166 exhibitors and 22 keynote presentations.
I have listed some of the speakers below, they range from the generally well known to the well known in their sphere of excellence, as follows:
Sir Richard Branson, Lord Sugar, Cherie Blair, Chris Johnson, Daniel Priestley, Greg Secker, JT Foxx, Jeff Vacek, KenPreuss, Shawn Casey, Brian Koz, Marco Kozlowski, Mark Nathwani, Mike Warren, Nigel Botterill, Nik Halik, Ralph Plumb, Raymond Aaron, Robert Allen, Saj Purkayastha, Simon Coulson, Simon Zutshi, Stedman Graham, Adam Ginsberg, Howard Graham, Penny Power, Minesh Bhindi, Ritu Sethi, Karen Gill, Maxine Benson, Mavis Amankwa, Will Duquette, Paloma Vivanco-Coutts, Nikki Hesford, Robert Allen, Kimberley Davis, Geoff Burch, Brad Burton, Paula Wynne, Nick Davies, Jonathan Yates, Carly Ward, John Lee, Shaa Wasmund, Robin Nixon, Emma Jones and Oliver Rothschild.
If you have a business or about to start one then there is likely to be something here to help you get to the next level, so click here to find out more about Business 2012.