Archive for the ‘Direct Marketing’ Category
Internet World 2013 is co-located with the Big Data Show 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between the 23rd and 25th April 2013.
Internet World is presented in six worlds with seven theatres, Digital world having two. The theatres subjects are:
- Search, Advertising and Affiliate
- Email and Analytics
- Social Media
- Cloud and hosting
- Content Management
The Big Data Show is a new event for people responsible for data strategies, analytics and technology. It has two theatres, a clinic and a masterclass. The theatres are:
- Volume and Variety – looking at data capture, storage, infrastructure etc
- Velocity – data search, share, analytics and technology
The events are free to attend and have free seminars.
For more information about the shows click here.
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
This years Internet World is being held at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between 24th and 26th April 2012.
The event is free to attend and has free seminars.
The seminars are delivered in 7 Theatres in 6 themed worlds. The themes of the theatres are:
- The Mobile World
- The Social Media World
- The Cloud and Hosting World
- The Content Management World
- The eCommerce World
- The Direct Marketing World, split between the Email and Analytics Theatre and the Search, Advertising and Affiliate Theatre
Here are some of the businesses delivering keynotes, Google Mobile, LinkedIn, Cisco, Barclaycard, Worldpay, Microsoft Advertising, The Guardian, Rackspace Hosting, Ebay Advertising, Expedia, hp, O2 wifi, John Lewis, Skype, and Yahoo.
Apart from the free seminars there are also over 180 exhibitors there to share their knowledge and experience.
Find out more about Internet World by clicking here.
At London’s Earls Court 2 we have on the 28th and 29th February 2012, four shows in one with a marketing theme.
TFM&A or Technology for Marketing and Advertising – the UK’s most long running and established marketing event, with both exhibitors and seminars. The seminars are themed and split into 6 theatres. CRM and Multi Channel, Data and Marketing Analytics, Content Management and Web Analytics, Email and Mobile, Social Media and Search Marketing.
OA&A or Online Advertising and Affiliate Expo – has two themed theatres, one covering Online Advertising and the other covering Affiliate Marketing. This is a good place for Agencies, Publishers, Media Buyers and Brand Agencies to come and meet ad and affiliate networks.
DMX or Direct Marketing Expo – has its own theatre covering Direct Marketing and is a good place to meet solution providers for list building, telemarketing, print and product.
Publishing Expo – with leading suppliers in the digital, print and mobile fields. The publishing expo offers four themed theatres on Digital and Muliti Publishing, Audience and Data, Production and Design, Content Agility.
Some of the keynotes for the event will be from Google, Yahoo, Experian, Online Marketing Institute, Ebay, Microsoft, IBM and O2 media.
Click here to find out more about the shows.
Prysm Group presents the Great British Business Show to be held at Earls Court, London between 17th and 18th November 2011.
The show has exhibition stands, seminars, workshops, Angels Den and more.
The workshops are:
- On Google, by Google
- On Social Media, by Yell
- On Franchise
- On CRM
The Angels Den is similar to the tv series Dragons Den where you get to pitch your business to entrepreneurs looking to invest their money.
The Boardrooms – this year there will be two. The first catering for startups and the second for established, small businesses looking to grow. The concept is one of peer to peer mentoring and support, assisted by a trained facilitator and provides excellent opportunities for networking.
There are around 70 seminars over the two days on a lot of different subjects such as Brand building, Franchise, Accounting, Cloud Computing, ecommerce, Systemisation, Finance, Video Marketing, Telecoms, Business Growth and Social Media.
The keynotes will be by:
- James Caan
- Will King
- David Gold
- Brad Burton
- Jonathan Pfahl
- Warren Class
Click here to find out more about the Great British Business Show and to book your free tickets.
ExCel is the host for this years Business Start Up Show. It will be held there between the 19th and 20th May 2011.
Entry to the show is free and tickets can be ordered online at the link at the bottom of this post.
The show has more than 200 exhibitors including Companies House, Cranleys, Daltons, Ecademy, Federation of Small Businesses, Microsoft, Nationwide Alliance of Business Owners, Office Depot, Rich Dad Education, Sage, Symantec, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
Apart from the exhibitors there are various other activities going on at the show.
There are two ‘Boardroom’ sessions to develop peer to peer mentoring / networking. One for aspiring business people and recent start ups and the other for more established business owners of three years or more.
The Midas Touch is the shows version of tv’s Dragons Den, where you get the opportunity to pitch your business for 5 minutes to the panel.
Speed Networking sessions where you give and receive 90 second pitches before moving onto the next person to repeat the process. This enables a large amount of networking in a short period of time.
There are also several workshops, on:
- Web design
- Business Planning
- Sage Software
Not forgetting there is also over 140 seminars and the keynote speakers are David Gold, Penny Power, Doug Richard, Rachel Elnaugh, Stuart Jolley and ‘the black farmer’.
Click here to find out more and get your tickets to the Business Start up show.
Here we have three shows in one location and access to one provides access to all. The location is Earls Court 2, London SW5 9TA and the shows are on between 1st and 2nd March 2011.
TFM&A – the Technology For Marketing and Advertising show ”the UK’s largest and longest running multi-channel marketing, media and advertising event”.
OA&A – the Online Advertising and Affiliate expo ” a new focused event serving the entire online advertising community”.
Publishing Expo “the UK’s only annual event for the entire publishing industry”.
At these shows there are 11 themed theatres, 6 for TFM&A, 2 for OA&A and 3 for the publishing expo, holding 6 seminars a day each and the themes are:
- Data and Marketing analytics
- Integrated Marketing and CRM technology
- Content Management and ecommerce
- Email, mobile and analytics
- Search, social media and web 2.0
- Direct Marketing Solutions
- Online Advertising
- Affiliate Marketing
- Multi Publishing and Digital Strategies
- Print, Production and Design
- Marketing, Distribution and Circulation
Both the TFM&A and OA&A have networking bars and OA&A has speed networking for affiliates and advertisers. There will also be over 350 exhibitors.
Click here to find out more .
Think Big Education present Wealth from Marketing to be held at the Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference centre, London SW1P 2QD on the 30th October 2010.
The speakers for the event are:
- Jay Conrad Levinson - the father of Guerilla Marketing, which in print has sold more than 21 million copies worldwide. Jay has helped five of the top 500 Companies grow from babies to household names. He is here for his first UK public appearance.
- Joel Roberts - former radio talk show host from LA and now works with celebrities and businesses including fortune 500 companies to bring them the power of the media through the Language of Impact
- Daven Michaels - television and music producer, author, speaker and entrepreneur which all started at the young age of 15. He has shared the stage with big names such as Brian Tracey, Les Brown and Mark Victor Hansen, Dean Graiosi and Mark Joiner and wants to show the little guy how to compete and win against the big guys.
- Kerwin Rae – author, sales and marketing specialist who has helped his small and medium business clients make millions. He is also well known for his joint venture strategies.
It is a free event and there are a number of attendee bonuses from the speakers.
Click here for more information about wealth from marketing.
The Rapid Business Marketing seminar is being held on 29th July 2010 at the Thistle Barbican, London between 08:45 and 19:00.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Offline Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Website Usability
- Joint Ventures
The speakers who will also be available for networking are:
- Mark Nathwani – Property and Internet Entrepreneur who has a PLR and Resell Rights membership site
- Senh Lou – specialises in business structuring and systemisation
- Julia Serbanete and Amir Nazir – specialise in Video Marketing
- Tik Bhayani - specialises in Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing ( SEO and SEM )
- Ciaran Doyle – International speaker and Google Adwords expert
- Collette Mason – website usability expert
- Sohail Khan – International speaker, President of the JV university and founder of the Joint Venture group
Click here to find out more.
Internet World is being held between 27th and 29th April 2010 at Earls Court 2, London.
The seminar is free and apart from the stands, there is the keynote theatre and 6 other themed theatres:
- email, mobile and analytics
- content management
- connectivity and hosting
- advertising, affiliate and search
- social networking, usability, design and build
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Five, Ciao, Stella Artois, Linkedin, Unilever and the BBC.
To find out more click here .