Archive for the ‘Ebay’ Category
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron – a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar – founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ‘services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins – the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker – founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer – founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker – founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg – ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua – an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington – NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson – author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green – property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen – author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae – author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee – co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.
Internet World 2011 is being held between 10th and 12th May 2011 at Earls Court 2 London SW5 9TA.
There will be 6 themed theatres:
- eCommerce, mCommerce and fulfilment theatre
- Email, mobile and analytics theatre
- Content management theatre
- Hosting / web design and build theatre
- Advertising, affiliate and search theatre
- Future of social media theatre
and the keynote theatre.
Some of the keynotes this year are:
- Modelling customer behaviours to maximise sales and services
- The future of the social web: Facebooks vision for brands being social
- The internet of things: looking ahed to a new era of connectivity
- “We sell, or else …” Applying David Ogilvy’s words online
- How participation is creating deepening relationships with audiences
- Social media and the talent economy
- A panoramic look at global display advertising in 2011 and beyond
- How Google measures the impact of display advertising
- What brands can learn from NGO’s and politics: Mobilising your online advocates
- The outlook of internet retailing
- The future of online advertising – off line retail marketing
- Opensource public cloud – this is actually rocket science
- How Dixons retail group’s focus on customer experience monitoring has delivered and increased online sales
- Marketing in tight times: efficiency and effectiveness
- Leveraging mobile technology to change the face of the financial services industry
- Ecommerce trends: Social retailing
- The future innovations in search
- Harnessing the power of cloud marketing for brands
- The mobile revolution
Featuring Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Linked In, eBay, Amazon, Ericsson, the Central office of Information etc.
Click here to find out more about Internet World 2011.
The Internet Millionaires Academy will be held at the Renaissance Hotel Heathrow, TW6 2AQ between the 21st and 23rd January 2011.
This is a multi speaker event with both British and overseas speakers, some of them are:
- Adeel Chowdry – from serving in McDonalds to producing number one clickbank products and earning a profit of over a million dollars a year
- Saj P – CPA master and producer of several number one clickbank products
- Andrew X – a mystery man who has produced cash flows of over five million dollars in a year
- Adam Ginsberg – made his money selling on ebay and is probably the worlds number one ebay trainer
- Jani G – mastered facebook and then went on to create clickbank products on it and now lives the Internet lifestyle
- Larry Loik – On and offline marketing guru and also heads up a property investors group
- Simon Coulson – After redundancy from BT Simon turned to internet marketing and his businesses now turnover more than 1.5 million pounds a year
- Jimmy Kim and Anik Singal – Jimmy and Anik of Affiliate Classroom / Lurn inc. make over 10 million dollars a year from affiliate marketing.
- Scott Rewick – a media buying guru who has spent over USD 100m. Also was a co founder of a couple of major affiliate networks
Click here for more information.
Brett McFall, Tom Hua and Mark Anastasi present World Internet Summit London, to be held over 4 days from 11th to 14th November 2010. This years seminar will be held at the Park Inn, Heathrow UB7 0DU.
The speakers at this years event in no particular order:
Raymond Aaron – Raymond is probably Canada’s number one success and investment coach and is dedicated to teaching people how to use life management tools and goal setting strategies to change their lives.
Sean Roach – voted best speaker at WIS events many times, Sean spends half of his time as a consultant to businesses and has a different way of looking at things.
Dr Mike Woo-Ming and Brian Kozobucki – Dr Mike was a successful medical Doctor but gave up his busy practice and now makes more in a month on the internet than he did in a year as a Doctor. Brian started out with coupon marketing and niche sites and he now uses his knack of systemising non mainstream ways of generating leads.
Andy Harrington – one of the leading authorities in the UK on the psychology of success. Andy works with all types of people from the ordinary person to business leaders and film stars and through his Power to Achieve live events has changed many persons quality of life.
Steven Essa – Steven is the webinar guy. He shows you how you can make money quickly with webinars ( online seminars ), without product, website or previous experience.
Matt and Amanda Clarkson – have been selling on ebay since 2006 and now have built up an automated business that makes over USD 50,000 a month and needs only 10 hours a week to run.
Roy Carter – will show you his simple step by step system for product creation that allows him to earn AUD 500,000 a year doing 2 to 3 hours a day
Mark Vurnum – Mark is the lead generation guy. He specialises in automation and systemisation. Starting in 2004 from nearly a quarter of a million in debt he is now earning USD 150,000 a month, but does not really sell product or services to achieve that.
Chris Cobb – Chris is a CPA expert and is both a publisher and advertiser. He generates all his traffic through paid forms and will show how he controls it.
Joey Smith – is a social media expert and amongst the things he has done is the development of an application to grow twitter followers rapidly. He will show you how to leverage social media to your full advantage.
Brett McFall – known as the simplifier for his ability to break things down into easy steps when teaching. He was one of the founders of WIS and is a top copywriter, best selling author and international speaker
Tom Hua – Also one of the founders of WIS, Tom was one of the early internet marketers and shot to fame with his ‘free to sell’ product. He now, apart from being an international speaker and an internet marketer runs a large software business in China.
Mark Anastasi – from broke and homeless in 2004, Mark has turned his life around and is now a successful entrepreneur and international speaker.
Click here for more information about the World Internet Summit.
Success Resources present the Global Internet Seminar at the Earls Court Conference centre, London. The seminar series on its London stop is to be held between 29th and 31st October 2010.
The speakers for the seminar are:
- Paul O Mahony and Mili Ponce – known as the twitter king and queen, they are social media experts, coaches and product creators
- Chris Bowser– has been selling on the internet for over 8 years. It started as a hobby selling on ebay and soon became a business bringing 2,500 US Dollars a week selling 30 to 40 products
- Jeff Mills – internationally known for personal branding and outsourcing. Jeff was a surfer, then started a number of internet businesses and now helps entrepreneurs around the world
- Ken Sapp – is a twitter strategist and internet marketing specialist. He learned a few strategies, created some profitable online businesses and is now a youth mentoring specialist
- Simon Coulson – after 14 years at BT, Simon started an internet business which went on to make 2 million pounds from his spare room. Now his internet businesses bring in over 1.5 million a year
- John Lee– Author, mentor and speaker John came from a film industry background and then combined his technical skills with internet marketing to source properties which allowed to build a multi million pound property portfolio
- Shaun Stenning– Author and international speaker Shaun has been an internet marketer for 7 years and has been a consultant to a number of multi million dollar internet businesses
- Vince Tan – he was into computers at a young age and started creating websites. After lecturing for a while he decided to run his website business full time. He discovered Internet Marketing at the World Internet Summit and later came back as a speaker to earn $100,000 in 3 days with their challenge
- Tom Hua– one of the early internet marketers, Tom is a founder of the World Internet Summit and also runs a software, seo and hosting business
- Ewen Chia – known as the worlds number 1 super affiliate and once made 1.5 Million US Dollars in 48 hours, all with free traffic
Click here for more information about the Global Internet Seminar including the attendee bonuses from Tom, Vince and Simon Leung.
Steve Foley and eConfex presents the first annual Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow, London between 14th and 16th May 2010.
The event is 3 long days including learning from speakers, networking, an evening dinner and a live band.
The speakers are:
- Simon Coulson – Internet Marketing
- Saj P – CPA and ebay
- Thomas Power – Chairman of Ecademy
- Chuck Mullaney – Internet Marketing and JV’s
- Tony Sharpe – Membership and Internet Marketing
- Dean Hunt – Buzz Marketer and Branding
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Twitter and Social Media
- Mark Nathwani – PLR and Resell rights
- Tik Bhayani – SEO
- Sohail Khan – JV university
- Ciaran Doyle – Internet Marketing and traffic
- Paul Elliott – Internet Entrepreneur and Social Strategies
- Phil Henderson – Simple SEO
- Tom Miller – Facebook
- Vincent Wong and John Lee – adwords and PPC
Click here to find out more.
The live band is Simon Coulson‘s, The Sleeves. They played a song at London’s O2 in October 2009 during the Entrepreneurs Bootcamp and you can hear more from them at this event and socialise.
Keith Wellman and Gary Ambrose present the Gateway to Wealth Seminar between 16th and 18th April 2010.
This seminar is actually in Chicago, Illinois and is being streamed live for free ( and the video / sound is good over broadband ). The event timing is between 10:00 and 19:00 Eastern which I think is 15:00 to 23:59 uk time.
The speakers are:
- Keith Wellman – video skinning
- Gary Ambrose – email marketing
- Russell Brunson – Affiliate Marketing and Business Systems
- Stephen Pierce – best selling author and internet multi millionaire
- Bill Walsh – Professional speaker, internet entrepreneur and marketing expert
- Simon Leung – ex google adwords optimisation expert
- Sean Roach – the ‘think outside of the box guy’
- Adam Ginsberg – probably the worlds number one ebay trainer
- PJ Van Hulle – property investor, public speaker and money mentor
- Jeff Wellman – speaker and Marketing coach
- Greg Cesar – google adwords expert
I realise this is not a London Seminar but I think it will add value to your education and for those of you with broadband it costs nothing more.
So if you are interested in finding out more click here.
Mark Anastasi presents his Speedcash Mastermind event at a hotel near Heathrow, London on the 20th February 2010.
Also speaking at this underground seminar are:
Brian Wynn who left his banking job in 2007 and now currently earns $53,000 a month with clickbank and affiliate marketing
Kunjal K who also left his banking job in 2007 and is now currently earns $85,000 a month with clickbank and affiliate marketing
Simon Coulson the ‘6 million dollar man’ who is one of the UK’s top internet marketers and coach fresh from his O2 presentation
Saj P who is a clickbank best selling author of Banner Ad Blueprint, Zero Friction Marketing, Affiliate Funnel System, Affiliate Payload, The Site Rush and Four Tier Annihilation Method on affiliate marketing, ebay and CPA.
Daniel Wagner is an internet marketing mentor
Reed Floren who is a Joint Venture, Giveaway event and list building expert.
This will be a full day from 09:00 to 21:00
Steve Foley of e-Confex presents the Wealth Creation Summit, to be held at the Park Inn Hotel, Bath Road, Heathrow, UB7 0DU.
The Summit will be held between 09:00 on 6th February 2010 and 18:00 on 7th February 2010.
There is a line up of both established and ‘new’ speakers across a variety of subjects as follows:
Saj P – his products include: Affiliate Funnel System, Affiliate Payload, Four Tier Annihilation Method, Zero Friction Marketing and The Site Rush which were all best sellers on clickbank. He started with ebay but is best known for his Cost per Action marketing expertise.
Simon Coulson – an ex BT employee who has netted over 6 million with his internet businesses and is one of the UK’s top internet marketers and coaches. One of the product he provides is a DVD home study course amongst the 200+ websites.
Neil Stafford – another one of the UK’s top marketers, Neil is an expert in membership sites and public domain profits.
Mac Antrim -Chairman of the YES group, mindset and motivational speaker
Suraj Gokani – a UK Options Trading Specialist
Mark Nathwani – owner of Genie Dream will speak on making money with Resell Rights and PLR products.
Brian Croucher – Internet and Property Mentor
Click here to find out more and to book.