Archive for the ‘Free Seminar’ Category
The eCommerce expo this year will be held at London’s Olympia Central, W14 8UX between 2nd and 3rd October 2013.
It is free to get in to both the conference and exhibition.
The conference has 50 sessions delivered in four themed / dedicated theatres:
- Digital and Mobile Marketing
- Payment and Security
- Ecommerce and Social Platforms
- Delivery and Customer Loyalty
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Twitter, Intel, Facebook, Nectar, YELP, Paypal and the British Heart Foundation.
Over 160 leading suppliers exhibiting.
Your entry to the eCommerce expo will also get you into the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo.
For more information click here.
Internet World 2013 is co-located with the Big Data Show 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between the 23rd and 25th April 2013.
Internet World is presented in six worlds with seven theatres, Digital world having two. The theatres subjects are:
- Search, Advertising and Affiliate
- Email and Analytics
- Social Media
- Cloud and hosting
- Content Management
The Big Data Show is a new event for people responsible for data strategies, analytics and technology. It has two theatres, a clinic and a masterclass. The theatres are:
- Volume and Variety – looking at data capture, storage, infrastructure etc
- Velocity – data search, share, analytics and technology
The events are free to attend and have free seminars.
For more information about the shows click here.
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
The laptop millionaire Mark Anastasi is coming to London between 1st and 3rd February 2013.
The world tour stops at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH for three days to celebrate the success of the book and meet fans.
During the three days Mark will almost solely be presenting helped out on certain subjects by Steven and Corinna Essa. He will be sharing strategies and delivering content on subjects such as:
- Power of list building
- Running a seven figure business
- Killer marketing hooks
- Creating information products
- Joint ventures
- Traffic and Conversion
- Multiple streams of passive income
- Launch formula
- Doubling your sales
- Getting the right mindset
and Steven and Corinna will deliver on Social Media and Webinars.
To find out more and get your ticket without cost, click here.
Property Investor Media Ltd presents the Property Investor Show and OPP Live which will be held at London’s ExCel between the 11th and 13th October 2012 and are free to attend. The shows are co-located and consist of exhibitors stands and seminars.
The Property Investor show caters for new landlords up to experienced portfolio landlords. Seminars are on topics such as funding options, auction room tips, investment evaluation, USA, Malta, Brazil, Student Property, Portfolio building, HMO’s, referencing, legals, tax and predictions for the future of the market.
OPP Live is for Overseas Property Professionals and is only on for the Thursday and Friday. All of the seminars, workshops and debates are free and are on subjects like Russia, balanced portfolios, China, Middle East, Canada, USA, Technology and data sources, Financing, regulation, India and South East Asia.
To find out more about the two shows click here.
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron – a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
Mark Nathwani presents the Internet Success Weekend to be held at the Holiday Inn Express, Heathrow T5, SL3 8QB between 15th and 16th June 2012.
The aims of the event is to educate on
- ways to create an online business from home
- using free tools to do it
- generate free traffic, make money and grow your business using social media
The speakers at the Success Weekend will be:
- Simon Coulson – following a 14 year career at BT, he has now built three 7 figure businesses online in less than 7 years
- Mark Nathwani – Speaker, Property Investor, Event Promoter, Coach and online entrepreneur
- Cassie Hicks – Property Investor and now online entrepreneur from 2010, runs a website to help other women grow their own businesses
- Zoe Cairns – Speaker and Social Media expert will share strategies, tools and automation
- Pat Slattery – Motivational and Inspirational Speaker has shared the stage with some of the big names in personal development
- Rob Cornish – Former fund manager started online April 2010 and generated $280,000 in his first year
Click here to find out more.
This years Internet World is being held at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between 24th and 26th April 2012.
The event is free to attend and has free seminars.
The seminars are delivered in 7 Theatres in 6 themed worlds. The themes of the theatres are:
- The Mobile World
- The Social Media World
- The Cloud and Hosting World
- The Content Management World
- The eCommerce World
- The Direct Marketing World, split between the Email and Analytics Theatre and the Search, Advertising and Affiliate Theatre
Here are some of the businesses delivering keynotes, Google Mobile, LinkedIn, Cisco, Barclaycard, Worldpay, Microsoft Advertising, The Guardian, Rackspace Hosting, Ebay Advertising, Expedia, hp, O2 wifi, John Lewis, Skype, and Yahoo.
Apart from the free seminars there are also over 180 exhibitors there to share their knowledge and experience.
Find out more about Internet World by clicking here.
The Property Business Show is co located with the Property Investors Show at London’s ExCel between 19th and 20th April 2012.
The Property Business Show is possibly targeted more for the Property Professional ( Estate Agents, Lettings Agents, Valuers, Property Managers etc ) whereas the Property Investor show is more for the Investor and Landlord. However both are free to enter and are in the same place.
It has exhibitors from across the sector and seminars on subjects like:
- Buy to let funding
- Student Property
- Increase returns from HMO
- Carbon credits
- Hotel and care home rooms
- AST alternatives
- Auction buying
- The tax end game
- Successful lettings agency
- Council regulations
To find out more, click here.
The International Traders Expo will be held at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre on the 23rd and 24th March 2012.
The show will cover topics such as
- Spread trading
- Trading in all types of market, up, down, flat
- Technical analysis
- Forex / Currencies
The speakers for the event are:
Kevin Barry, Robin Belec, Jeff Boccaccio, Tim Bourquin, John Burford, John Carter, Jamess Chen, Anna Coulling, David Coulling, Sam Evans, Mark Fenton-O’Creevy, Piotr Grela, Michael Hewson, Alexandre Houpert, James Hughes, Sandy Jadeja, Chris Kacher, Brenda Kelly, Andrea Koutras, Ashraf Laidi, Clive Lambert, antoine Lever, Adrian Manz, Dary McGovern, Greg Michalowski, Leonard Mills, Russ Mould, Ben Nguyen, Ian O’Sullivan, Arek Okrasa, Marc Rivalland, Sam seiden, Alex Spiroglou, Lex Van Dam, Paul Wallace, steve Ward, Hamza Yaseinand Alejandro Zambrano.
Click here to find out more about the Traders Expo.