Archive for the ‘Internet Marketing’ Category
Success 2013 is coming to London’s Excel, E16 1XL on 28th September 2013.
Success resources has brought together some of the top experts in their fields, the speakers are:
- Hillary Devey – award winning business woman, entrepreneur, Pal ex founder and TV personality ( Secret Millionaire, The Business Inspector and Dragons Den )
- Les Brown – Motivational speaker, coach and best selling author.
- James Caan – Investor, Entrepreneur, best selling author and TV personality ( Dragons Den )
- Brendon Burchard – Branding Strategist, Online marketer and best selling author
- Scott Harris – Life Strategist, coach, business consultant and one of Tony Robbins leading trainers
- Andy Harrington – Public Speaker trainer and founder of The Professional Speakers Accademy
- Dr Rohan Weerasinghe – Property Investment expert and educator
- Gerry Robert – best selling author, international speaker and mentor
For more information click here
Internet World 2013 is co-located with the Big Data Show 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between the 23rd and 25th April 2013.
Internet World is presented in six worlds with seven theatres, Digital world having two. The theatres subjects are:
- Search, Advertising and Affiliate
- Email and Analytics
- Social Media
- Cloud and hosting
- Content Management
The Big Data Show is a new event for people responsible for data strategies, analytics and technology. It has two theatres, a clinic and a masterclass. The theatres are:
- Volume and Variety – looking at data capture, storage, infrastructure etc
- Velocity – data search, share, analytics and technology
The events are free to attend and have free seminars.
For more information about the shows click here.
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
The laptop millionaire Mark Anastasi is coming to London between 1st and 3rd February 2013.
The world tour stops at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH for three days to celebrate the success of the book and meet fans.
During the three days Mark will almost solely be presenting helped out on certain subjects by Steven and Corinna Essa. He will be sharing strategies and delivering content on subjects such as:
- Power of list building
- Running a seven figure business
- Killer marketing hooks
- Creating information products
- Joint ventures
- Traffic and Conversion
- Multiple streams of passive income
- Launch formula
- Doubling your sales
- Getting the right mindset
and Steven and Corinna will deliver on Social Media and Webinars.
To find out more and get your ticket without cost, click here.
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron – a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
Mark Nathwani presents the Internet Success Weekend to be held at the Holiday Inn Express, Heathrow T5, SL3 8QB between 15th and 16th June 2012.
The aims of the event is to educate on
- ways to create an online business from home
- using free tools to do it
- generate free traffic, make money and grow your business using social media
The speakers at the Success Weekend will be:
- Simon Coulson – following a 14 year career at BT, he has now built three 7 figure businesses online in less than 7 years
- Mark Nathwani – Speaker, Property Investor, Event Promoter, Coach and online entrepreneur
- Cassie Hicks – Property Investor and now online entrepreneur from 2010, runs a website to help other women grow their own businesses
- Zoe Cairns – Speaker and Social Media expert will share strategies, tools and automation
- Pat Slattery – Motivational and Inspirational Speaker has shared the stage with some of the big names in personal development
- Rob Cornish – Former fund manager started online April 2010 and generated $280,000 in his first year
Click here to find out more.
Armand Morin Live will be held in London between 23rd and 25th March 2012.
This 3 day event is not a multi speaker pitch fest but a training long weekend with Internet Marketer Armand Morin and a few of his core staff.
Armand is one of the worlds top Internet Marketers and his online businesses bring him in more than 20 Million US Dollars a year.
Some of the things he will be looking at:
- Webinars – set up, structure, deliver teaching, sales closing
- Facebook marketing – the 8 ways of advertising on
- Traffic Psychology – right and wrong ways to drive traffic
- Big 3 alternatives – Google, Yahoo, Bing + others
- Conversion science – how to increase them, more money with less traffic
Armand is giving the entrance fees to a charity the World Teacher Aid, which feeds and teaches students around the world.
If you think this could be for you, click here for more information about Armand Morin Live in London.
Blak Pearl presents Business 2012 to be held at London’s O2 between 18th and 20th March 2012.
This is a free event that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation and success.
It boasts 200 seminars in 12 halls, 200 workshops in 6 halls, 166 exhibitors and 22 keynote presentations.
I have listed some of the speakers below, they range from the generally well known to the well known in their sphere of excellence, as follows:
Sir Richard Branson, Lord Sugar, Cherie Blair, Chris Johnson, Daniel Priestley, Greg Secker, JT Foxx, Jeff Vacek, KenPreuss, Shawn Casey, Brian Koz, Marco Kozlowski, Mark Nathwani, Mike Warren, Nigel Botterill, Nik Halik, Ralph Plumb, Raymond Aaron, Robert Allen, Saj Purkayastha, Simon Coulson, Simon Zutshi, Stedman Graham, Adam Ginsberg, Howard Graham, Penny Power, Minesh Bhindi, Ritu Sethi, Karen Gill, Maxine Benson, Mavis Amankwa, Will Duquette, Paloma Vivanco-Coutts, Nikki Hesford, Robert Allen, Kimberley Davis, Geoff Burch, Brad Burton, Paula Wynne, Nick Davies, Jonathan Yates, Carly Ward, John Lee, Shaa Wasmund, Robin Nixon, Emma Jones and Oliver Rothschild.
If you have a business or about to start one then there is likely to be something here to help you get to the next level, so click here to find out more about Business 2012.
At London’s Earls Court 2 we have on the 28th and 29th February 2012, four shows in one with a marketing theme.
TFM&A or Technology for Marketing and Advertising – the UK’s most long running and established marketing event, with both exhibitors and seminars. The seminars are themed and split into 6 theatres. CRM and Multi Channel, Data and Marketing Analytics, Content Management and Web Analytics, Email and Mobile, Social Media and Search Marketing.
OA&A or Online Advertising and Affiliate Expo – has two themed theatres, one covering Online Advertising and the other covering Affiliate Marketing. This is a good place for Agencies, Publishers, Media Buyers and Brand Agencies to come and meet ad and affiliate networks.
DMX or Direct Marketing Expo – has its own theatre covering Direct Marketing and is a good place to meet solution providers for list building, telemarketing, print and product.
Publishing Expo – with leading suppliers in the digital, print and mobile fields. The publishing expo offers four themed theatres on Digital and Muliti Publishing, Audience and Data, Production and Design, Content Agility.
Some of the keynotes for the event will be from Google, Yahoo, Experian, Online Marketing Institute, Ebay, Microsoft, IBM and O2 media.
Click here to find out more about the shows.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Passive Income Summit to be held at the Hilton Metropole, London W2 1JU between the 19th and 22nd January 2012.
The event is about generating income without trading time for money ie passively. But it is not only about generating multiple streams of income but actually safeguarding your families assets in the uncertain time that we are currently in. The speakers for the Ultimate Passive Income Summit are:
- Minesh Bhindi – from negotiating a million pound property deal in his teens to investing in the stock market, Gold and Silver
- Nik Halik – CEO of the Financial Freedom Institute, Wealth Strategist, Astronaut, adventurer became a multi millionaire in his twenties from shares and property
- JT Fox – In 6 years has closed over $40 million in real estate deals through the mastery of partnering, branding and marketing
- Chris Farrell – ex dj from the UK now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle thanks to websites. In August 2010 he did a product launch that nearly brought in two million US dollars in 5 days and his coaching site has been voted number one coaching program.
- Ron Holland – Speaker and author, Ron has 30 years helping people realise and release thier blocks then furnishes them with passive income strategies
- Warren Borsje – from school drop out to expert in Asset protection and International Tax Planning
- Mark Lyford – speaker, business builder now makes money with membership sites generating over $320,000 in his first year
- Bill Walsh – International speaker and internet entrepreneur with a background in real estate development and currency trading
- John Lee – Speaker and author, John made his money in property and is a lease options expert
- Matt Bacak – International speaker and online millionaire before the age of 30
- Steven Essa – International speaker and a leading authority on making money with webinars
- Corinna X – from a background in television production she is now involved in social media and makes over $1000 a week
- Marco Kozlowski – After making it in Luxury real estate, Marco has become known for his expertise in process engineering and delegation
- Mark Anastasi – from broke security guard to Seminar host, International speaker and generating millions online
If you think this could be for you click here to find out more.