Archive for the ‘Joint Ventures’ Category
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Passive Income Summit to be held at the Hilton Metropole, London W2 1JU between the 19th and 22nd January 2012.
The event is about generating income without trading time for money ie passively. But it is not only about generating multiple streams of income but actually safeguarding your families assets in the uncertain time that we are currently in. The speakers for the Ultimate Passive Income Summit are:
- Minesh Bhindi – from negotiating a million pound property deal in his teens to investing in the stock market, Gold and Silver
- Nik Halik – CEO of the Financial Freedom Institute, Wealth Strategist, Astronaut, adventurer became a multi millionaire in his twenties from shares and property
- JT Fox – In 6 years has closed over $40 million in real estate deals through the mastery of partnering, branding and marketing
- Chris Farrell – ex dj from the UK now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle thanks to websites. In August 2010 he did a product launch that nearly brought in two million US dollars in 5 days and his coaching site has been voted number one coaching program.
- Ron Holland – Speaker and author, Ron has 30 years helping people realise and release thier blocks then furnishes them with passive income strategies
- Warren Borsje – from school drop out to expert in Asset protection and International Tax Planning
- Mark Lyford – speaker, business builder now makes money with membership sites generating over $320,000 in his first year
- Bill Walsh – International speaker and internet entrepreneur with a background in real estate development and currency trading
- John Lee – Speaker and author, John made his money in property and is a lease options expert
- Matt Bacak – International speaker and online millionaire before the age of 30
- Steven Essa – International speaker and a leading authority on making money with webinars
- Corinna X – from a background in television production she is now involved in social media and makes over $1000 a week
- Marco Kozlowski – After making it in Luxury real estate, Marco has become known for his expertise in process engineering and delegation
- Mark Anastasi – from broke security guard to Seminar host, International speaker and generating millions online
If you think this could be for you click here to find out more.
Simon Coulson and Nick Redding present the Traffic Avalanche Masterclass,to be held on 29th June 2011 at a hotel near London’s Heathrow.
Traffic is one key component of making money online or generating leads for an offline business, without it a website is useless. Simon has created 3 seven figure businesses and pulled in more than 8 Million Pounds in sales in less than 8 years.
At this one day masterclass you will learn:
1. Traffic Research – where is the traffic and what are people looking for
2. To build a Traffic Hungry Site - give the search engines exactly what they want
3. 27 Powerful Traffic Strategies
some of them are:
- Online Video Strategies
- Info Graphics
- SEO and Site Rankings
- Social Media Traffic ( including Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin )
- Squidoo and Hubpages
- Niche Forum Traffic
- Fiverr Traffic Secrets
- Guest Posting
- Google Maps
- Social Bookmarking
- Webinars and Joint Ventures
- RSS Feeds
- Google Products
- Facebook PPC
- Insider PR Secrets
- The Bloggersphere
and there are 10 other secret methods waiting for you.
There are also some bonuses for attending including website assessments, some traffic tools, a follow up post course Q and A , the course traffic manual and a ticket to what is probably the Entrepreneurs Event of the year in the UK, The National Achievers Congress with Sir Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Lord Alan Sugar as key speakers. Which Simon is also speaking at.
If that is not enough to persuade you then there is a 100% money back guarantee.
Also if you cannot make the course date, the dvd’s will be available for you to study and implement from.
Click here to find out more about the Traffic Avalanche Masterclass.
ExCel is the host for this years Business Start Up Show. It will be held there between the 19th and 20th May 2011.
Entry to the show is free and tickets can be ordered online at the link at the bottom of this post.
The show has more than 200 exhibitors including Companies House, Cranleys, Daltons, Ecademy, Federation of Small Businesses, Microsoft, Nationwide Alliance of Business Owners, Office Depot, Rich Dad Education, Sage, Symantec, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
Apart from the exhibitors there are various other activities going on at the show.
There are two ‘Boardroom’ sessions to develop peer to peer mentoring / networking. One for aspiring business people and recent start ups and the other for more established business owners of three years or more.
The Midas Touch is the shows version of tv’s Dragons Den, where you get the opportunity to pitch your business for 5 minutes to the panel.
Speed Networking sessions where you give and receive 90 second pitches before moving onto the next person to repeat the process. This enables a large amount of networking in a short period of time.
There are also several workshops, on:
- Web design
- Business Planning
- Sage Software
Not forgetting there is also over 140 seminars and the keynote speakers are David Gold, Penny Power, Doug Richard, Rachel Elnaugh, Stuart Jolley and ‘the black farmer’.
Click here to find out more and get your tickets to the Business Start up show.
The spring Property Investors Show will be held at London’s ExCel between the 18th and 19th March 2011 and is free to attend.
The show will cover both UK and overseas property and apart from the exhibitors there will also be a programme of seminars and debates.
Some of which are:
- How to spot a boom and bust … before they happen
- How to spot deals on the open market
- Buying at auction – how to find the deals and buy them
- Help! … My tenant is a criminal
- How to make a fortune out of the coming Spanish property crash
- Investing for rental yield and capital growth
- Why Turkey? More specifically … why Istanbul?
- Hotel Investment … Profitable? Passive? Prudent?
- Property options – No deposit, no finance required, risk free
- Utilise your roof! .. How to use solar power to increase cash flows and property valuation
- How to choose a buy to let investment … in the current market
- Financial management for property investors
- How to find joint venture partners
- Avoiding a bad tenant
- What the next 2 years holds in store … and how you should prepare
The seminar programme is split between three rooms and is designed to be relevant to both novice investor to portfolio landlord.
Click here to find out more about the Property Investor Show.
Simon Coulson presents the Internet Business MBA workshop on the 15th February 2011 at the Novotel, London Heathrow. The aim is for you to learn the essential methods and tools to promote your business in 2011.
The speakers for this event are:
Simon Coulson – with an MBA from Canterbury Business School, Simon has made over 7 Million Pounds from his online businesses, is an international speaker and has been featured on the entrepreneur channel on Sky TV.
George Osawaye – with an MBA from Harvard Business School, George is a business consultant, professional investor and wealth coach. He has been consulted by some of the leading blue chip companies in Europe and North America.
Rosco Paterson – with an MBA from London Business School, Rosco is a strategist and serial entrepreneur specializing in global technology companies. He has been involved with deals for clients amounting to more than 100 Billion Dollars and is an advisor to CEO’s of Fortune 100 companies.
Jeremy Locke – is an ex board Director of a FTSE 100 company. He has led marketing initiatives for one man start ups, up to multi Billion Dollar enterprises and will give a unique perspective on the opportunity that is the internet.
The workshop will look at
- New trends for 2011
- How online advertising works
- Getting to number 1, Search Engine Optimisation
- How to measure your internet marketing results
- Marketing strategies for additional sales
- Getting other people to sell your goods or services
- Business automation
- Setting the correct price
- Finding out what you are leaving on the table
Click here to find out more.
Brett McFall, Tom Hua and Mark Anastasi present World Internet Summit London, to be held over 4 days from 11th to 14th November 2010. This years seminar will be held at the Park Inn, Heathrow UB7 0DU.
The speakers at this years event in no particular order:
Raymond Aaron - Raymond is probably Canada’s number one success and investment coach and is dedicated to teaching people how to use life management tools and goal setting strategies to change their lives.
Sean Roach – voted best speaker at WIS events many times, Sean spends half of his time as a consultant to businesses and has a different way of looking at things.
Dr Mike Woo-Ming and Brian Kozobucki – Dr Mike was a successful medical Doctor but gave up his busy practice and now makes more in a month on the internet than he did in a year as a Doctor. Brian started out with coupon marketing and niche sites and he now uses his knack of systemising non mainstream ways of generating leads.
Andy Harrington - one of the leading authorities in the UK on the psychology of success. Andy works with all types of people from the ordinary person to business leaders and film stars and through his Power to Achieve live events has changed many persons quality of life.
Steven Essa - Steven is the webinar guy. He shows you how you can make money quickly with webinars ( online seminars ), without product, website or previous experience.
Matt and Amanda Clarkson - have been selling on ebay since 2006 and now have built up an automated business that makes over USD 50,000 a month and needs only 10 hours a week to run.
Roy Carter - will show you his simple step by step system for product creation that allows him to earn AUD 500,000 a year doing 2 to 3 hours a day
Mark Vurnum – Mark is the lead generation guy. He specialises in automation and systemisation. Starting in 2004 from nearly a quarter of a million in debt he is now earning USD 150,000 a month, but does not really sell product or services to achieve that.
Chris Cobb – Chris is a CPA expert and is both a publisher and advertiser. He generates all his traffic through paid forms and will show how he controls it.
Joey Smith – is a social media expert and amongst the things he has done is the development of an application to grow twitter followers rapidly. He will show you how to leverage social media to your full advantage.
Brett McFall - known as the simplifier for his ability to break things down into easy steps when teaching. He was one of the founders of WIS and is a top copywriter, best selling author and international speaker
Tom Hua – Also one of the founders of WIS, Tom was one of the early internet marketers and shot to fame with his ‘free to sell’ product. He now, apart from being an international speaker and an internet marketer runs a large software business in China.
Mark Anastasi – from broke and homeless in 2004, Mark has turned his life around and is now a successful entrepreneur and international speaker.
Click here for more information about the World Internet Summit.
Think Big Education present Wealth from Marketing to be held at the Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference centre, London SW1P 2QD on the 30th October 2010.
The speakers for the event are:
- Jay Conrad Levinson - the father of Guerilla Marketing, which in print has sold more than 21 million copies worldwide. Jay has helped five of the top 500 Companies grow from babies to household names. He is here for his first UK public appearance.
- Joel Roberts - former radio talk show host from LA and now works with celebrities and businesses including fortune 500 companies to bring them the power of the media through the Language of Impact
- Daven Michaels - television and music producer, author, speaker and entrepreneur which all started at the young age of 15. He has shared the stage with big names such as Brian Tracey, Les Brown and Mark Victor Hansen, Dean Graiosi and Mark Joiner and wants to show the little guy how to compete and win against the big guys.
- Kerwin Rae – author, sales and marketing specialist who has helped his small and medium business clients make millions. He is also well known for his joint venture strategies.
It is a free event and there are a number of attendee bonuses from the speakers.
Click here for more information about wealth from marketing.
The Rapid Business Marketing seminar is being held on 29th July 2010 at the Thistle Barbican, London between 08:45 and 19:00.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Offline Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Website Usability
- Joint Ventures
The speakers who will also be available for networking are:
- Mark Nathwani – Property and Internet Entrepreneur who has a PLR and Resell Rights membership site
- Senh Lou – specialises in business structuring and systemisation
- Julia Serbanete and Amir Nazir – specialise in Video Marketing
- Tik Bhayani - specialises in Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing ( SEO and SEM )
- Ciaran Doyle – International speaker and Google Adwords expert
- Collette Mason – website usability expert
- Sohail Khan – International speaker, President of the JV university and founder of the Joint Venture group
Click here to find out more.
This years Business Startup Show is being held at ExCel, London between 20th and 21st May 2010. The change of venue due to the quantity of exhibitors.
Other than the 200 exhibitions there are over 140 free seminars, speed networking, free workshops, the midas touch panel ( dragons den equivalent ) and one to one advice. If you are starting a new business you should get there.
Emma Wimhurst, Shaf Rasul, Caroline Marsh, David Gold, Richard Farleigh, Julie Meyer, Craig Sams, Penny Power, Rachel Elnaugh, Simon Morris, Doug Richard, Tania Chamma, Nick Acaster, Paul Lancaster, Kevin Hart, David Lester, Gary Coombes, Patrick Blunt, Mick Say, Richard Cordery, Vincent Scammel, Dr Roger Lowe, Matt Nuns, Gary Turner, Jonanthan Pfahl, Neil Cattermull, Cora McLaren, Giovanni Seppia, Bradley Chapman, Edward Brewer, Dr Peter Wilson, Professor Roy Seaman, Jim Scott, Carrie Bedingfield, John Cheney, Charlotte Speller, Will Lindsell, Ian Marlow, David Taylor, Rory McGwire, Ben Kench, Gill Morris, Dave Cain, Gary Townley, Steve Bolton, Francis Preedy, Sophie Gold, Terry Chapman, Peter Richman, Matt Alsbury-Morris, Andrew Webber, Michael Butler, David Sullivan, David Hathiramani, Deepak Goyal, Gerard O’Donavan, Tanya Lang, Grace Bian, Brad Rosser, Marie-Claire Carlyle, Paul Clark, Frida Morris, Justin Cooke, Mike Lenihan, Simon Pither, Stuart Carlisle, Stuart Spice, Atul Devani, Alan Gleeson, Mathew Brown, Neil Robinson, Menno C Robert, Adley Siddiiqi, Adela Liew, Dr Peter wilson, Deepak Goyal, Dr Roger Lowe, David Knowles, Andrew Moore, Lynn Walker, Julian Strutt, Richard Berry, Peri Sophos, Phillipa Symes, Gill Morris, Adam Jackson, Esther Tea
Click here to find out more.
Steve Foley and eConfex presents the first annual Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow, London between 14th and 16th May 2010.
The event is 3 long days including learning from speakers, networking, an evening dinner and a live band.
The speakers are:
- Simon Coulson – Internet Marketing
- Saj P – CPA and ebay
- Thomas Power – Chairman of Ecademy
- Chuck Mullaney – Internet Marketing and JV’s
- Tony Sharpe – Membership and Internet Marketing
- Dean Hunt – Buzz Marketer and Branding
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Twitter and Social Media
- Mark Nathwani – PLR and Resell rights
- Tik Bhayani – SEO
- Sohail Khan – JV university
- Ciaran Doyle – Internet Marketing and traffic
- Paul Elliott – Internet Entrepreneur and Social Strategies
- Phil Henderson – Simple SEO
- Tom Miller – Facebook
- Vincent Wong and John Lee – adwords and PPC
Click here to find out more.
The live band is Simon Coulson‘s, The Sleeves. They played a song at London’s O2 in October 2009 during the Entrepreneurs Bootcamp and you can hear more from them at this event and socialise.