Archive for the ‘Keyword Research’ Category
Kavit Haria presents Seven steps to building a profitable business online at the Ramada Encore, London, W3 6RT on the 27th May 2011.
This is another of Kavit’s ‘free’ training events that you can attend with a small donation to one of the good causes Kavit supports, which have included helping disabled, educating children, feeding and improving eyesight for villagers in India.
The event is for beginners and he will take you step by step through:
- Niche research – finding a profitable niche market
- Problems and needs – finding out what that niche market really wants / needs
- Product creation – creating a product that will be a hot seller
- Website – building a website for your product
- Traffic – getting targetted eyes to your site, he has at least 12 ways
There are case studies and testimonials on his site for your review of previous attendies and students.
Click here to find out more about Seven steps to building a profitable business online.
The Rapid Business Marketing seminar is being held on 29th July 2010 at the Thistle Barbican, London between 08:45 and 19:00.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Offline Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Website Usability
- Joint Ventures
The speakers who will also be available for networking are:
- Mark Nathwani – Property and Internet Entrepreneur who has a PLR and Resell Rights membership site
- Senh Lou – specialises in business structuring and systemisation
- Julia Serbanete and Amir Nazir – specialise in Video Marketing
- Tik Bhayani – specialises in Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing ( SEO and SEM )
- Ciaran Doyle – International speaker and Google Adwords expert
- Collette Mason – website usability expert
- Sohail Khan – International speaker, President of the JV university and founder of the Joint Venture group
Click here to find out more.
Simon Coulson presents SIMPLE ( Step by step Internet Marketing Profits Live Event ) his new course based on feedback from his list subscribers.
The Simon Coulson SIMPLE course will be held over three days at a hotel at London Heathrow between the 18th and 20th June 2010.
The idea of the course is that each participant will:
- at the end of the course have their own internet business set up
- have a site with traffic coming to it
- have learnt from live onstage demonstrations the latest techniques for making money online
- be part of a mentoring program to ensure they take action
The planned content is as follows:
Day 1 will be the fundamentals – creating blogs and websites, affiliate marketing, auto responders, back end offers, membership sites, becoming an author and the entrepreneurs mindset.
Day 2 will be promotion with videos and social media marketing. List building, CPA networks and Local business marketing.
Day 3 will be implementing the above plus articles, and joint ventures.
If that is not enough for you, then the bonuses offered are:
- 1000 ready made resale products to sell
- 30 days support from Simon’s panel of experts
- 1 years hosting for 20 sites
- A memory stick with all the software you need for your new internet business
This course is clearly designed to ensure you succeed so click here to find out more.
Kavit Haria presents the 1 day Internet Income Seminar on the 5th, 6th or 7th March 2010.
This is a free Internet Marketing Seminar but he does ask that you make a small donation to a school in Malawi that touched his heart on a recent trip.
In the one day seminar you will learn:
- Blueprint to getting started
- Find Profitable Niches
- Generate Traffic
Click here to find out more about the school and the seminar.
This is the next in the series of seminars from Mark Anastasi and the subject is generating traffic to your web site.
It will be a three day event from 26th to 28th June 2009 held at the Hilton Metropole on Edgware Road
Mark Anastasi – entrepreneur and public speaker specialising in Marketing and Wealth Creation. From broke and homeless in 2004 to financially free a year later.
Jennie Armato – a business and marketing entrepreneur and online since 1996. She now speaks around and coaching people to succeess online.
Sean Roach – provides a different angle on marketing as he spends half his time in the corporate world. His cutting edge ideas have brought him very large offers from the search engine companies. Let him tell you about web 3.0.
Guy Levine – is an entrepreneur and a businessman since he was 16. He has best speaker awards and is an expert at adwords.
Mark Vurnum – an ex brit now living the life in Cyprus made his money first with adsense and now with lead generation and selling.
Alan Forrest Smith – a former hairdresser Alan is a business, advertising and marketing consultant who speaks, mentors and coaches all around the world. He has written copy for a number of big name marketers.
Brian T Edmonson – from a wall street background Brian is now an author, speaker and internet entrepreneur.
He will share his Blogging and Affiliate Marketing strategies.
Armand Morin – one of the biggest names in the industry, taking over USD 20 Million in revenue and getting 6 million visitors a month to his sites. He will share information on List building, press releases and viral marketing.
Jeff Mills – he is known for personal Branding and Outsourcing. Jeff will show you how he has systemised things which allows him to outsource it to lower cost area.
Gareth Owen – Gareth is an SEO ( search engine optimisation ) expert and will share how to structure sites properly and also do the keyword research beforehand.
Matt Bacak – Matt began investing at 12 and was a millionaire by 27. The businesses he started have grown at an incredible rate and he now runs 3 multi million dollar businesses. He recently did a promotion that acquired over 14,897 customers in less than 7 days.
Brian “Koz” Kosobucki – he made his name with niche and coupon marketing. From which he learned some unconventional ways of getting leads.
All this for GBP 97 ( which admits two people ) from the link below
Traffic Generation Summit
and it also comes with a money back guarantee.