Archive for the ‘Lead Generation’ Category
The eCommerce expo this year will be held at London’s Olympia Central, W14 8UX between 2nd and 3rd October 2013.
It is free to get in to both the conference and exhibition.
The conference has 50 sessions delivered in four themed / dedicated theatres:
- Digital and Mobile Marketing
- Payment and Security
- Ecommerce and Social Platforms
- Delivery and Customer Loyalty
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Twitter, Intel, Facebook, Nectar, YELP, Paypal and the British Heart Foundation.
Over 160 leading suppliers exhibiting.
Your entry to the eCommerce expo will also get you into the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo.
For more information click here.
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
Mark Anastasi presents the Local Business Marketing Summit to be held between 26th and 29th April 2012 at the Holiday Inn, Regents Park W1W 5EE.
The speakers that Mark hand picked for this event are:
- Kevin Wilke – makes over a $1 million with just 16 clients doing their marketing
- Armand Morin – one of the internet marketing pioneers and has generated over $76 million online
- Shawn Casey – last years internet marketer of the year
- Daniel Priestley – how to influence and persuade
- Steven Essa – webinar expert
- Sam Bakker – facebook app expert
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – lead generation experts
- Alicia and Loretta Lyttle – between the sisters they are passionate about social media, web design local business marketing, joint ventures etc
- Stuart Murray – Mobile Marketing
- Joey Underhill and Eric Kurit – From internet marketing to Local business marketing six figures in under 6 months
- Mike Cooch – customer acquisition expert
- Mark Vurnum – previously known for his Lead Generation products
- Jeff Schwerdt – Lead generation and automation
- Jeff Mills – Mobile Marketing and Apps
- Suraj Sodha – Networking expert
- Simon Coulson – from BT manager to earning over 8.5 Million in under 8 years online
So if you think this could be for you, click here for more information on the Local Business Marketing Summit.
Prysm Group presents the Great British Business Show to be held at Earls Court, London between 17th and 18th November 2011.
The show has exhibition stands, seminars, workshops, Angels Den and more.
The workshops are:
- On Google, by Google
- On Social Media, by Yell
- On Franchise
- On CRM
The Angels Den is similar to the tv series Dragons Den where you get to pitch your business to entrepreneurs looking to invest their money.
The Boardrooms – this year there will be two. The first catering for startups and the second for established, small businesses looking to grow. The concept is one of peer to peer mentoring and support, assisted by a trained facilitator and provides excellent opportunities for networking.
There are around 70 seminars over the two days on a lot of different subjects such as Brand building, Franchise, Accounting, Cloud Computing, ecommerce, Systemisation, Finance, Video Marketing, Telecoms, Business Growth and Social Media.
The keynotes will be by:
- James Caan
- Will King
- David Gold
- Brad Burton
- Jonathan Pfahl
- Warren Class
Click here to find out more about the Great British Business Show and to book your free tickets.
Daniel Wagner presents the UK Info Millionaire 2011 between the 24th and 25th September 2011 at the Park Inn, Heathrow.
This is not intended to be a multi speaker pitch fest, in fact the site says “90% of the time there will be no selling whatsoever”.
The speakers at this event are:
- Paul Avins – a motivational speaker with a wealth of knowledge on Personal Development, Sales, Marketing, Business management and Coaching
- Marcus de Maria – is a stock market and wealth creation educator. He has shared the stage with many big, well known names
- Ranjan Bhattacharya – a self made property multi millionaire who then turned his hand to information marketing
- Stuart Ross – is a former estate agent and now a Lead generation and Internet marketing expert
- Phil Turner – has rapidly become a product creation expert
- James Watson – after 10 years in the corporate world, an offline business and now co founder of your internet buddies and the Wagner Watson Inner Circle
- Daniel Wagner – coach, mentor and membership site and product launch expert
Apart from the bonuses, real world case studies, networking evening you will come away with 7 blueprints from the respective speakers above:
- Explosive Business Growth
- Productivity Breakthrough
- Advanced Info Marketing
- Advanced Lead Generation
- Product Creation
- Get Your Life Back
- Six Figure Launch
Click here for more information.
ExCel is the host for this years Business Start Up Show. It will be held there between the 19th and 20th May 2011.
Entry to the show is free and tickets can be ordered online at the link at the bottom of this post.
The show has more than 200 exhibitors including Companies House, Cranleys, Daltons, Ecademy, Federation of Small Businesses, Microsoft, Nationwide Alliance of Business Owners, Office Depot, Rich Dad Education, Sage, Symantec, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
Apart from the exhibitors there are various other activities going on at the show.
There are two ‘Boardroom’ sessions to develop peer to peer mentoring / networking. One for aspiring business people and recent start ups and the other for more established business owners of three years or more.
The Midas Touch is the shows version of tv’s Dragons Den, where you get the opportunity to pitch your business for 5 minutes to the panel.
Speed Networking sessions where you give and receive 90 second pitches before moving onto the next person to repeat the process. This enables a large amount of networking in a short period of time.
There are also several workshops, on:
- Web design
- Business Planning
- Sage Software
Not forgetting there is also over 140 seminars and the keynote speakers are David Gold, Penny Power, Doug Richard, Rachel Elnaugh, Stuart Jolley and ‘the black farmer’.
Click here to find out more and get your tickets to the Business Start up show.
Chris Cobb presents the Automated Income Stream Seminar between the 9th and 10th April 2011 in London.
The guest speakers for the event are:
- Simon Coulson - after 14 years in the corporate world, Simon changed direction and has now built three 7 figure online businesses
- Steven Essa - will show you how you can make a living selling other peoples products and services via webinars
- Raymond Aaron - mentor and motivator, will tell you about goals, delegation, procrastination and commitment and how to master them for your success.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’ Mahony – the twitter king and queen as they are also known are social media marketing experts and have pulled in over a Million dollars in less than a year
- Kenny Goodman - lead generation and seo expert, he has built two businesses valued at over 5 million pounds each
- Lee McIntyre – former teacher and now earns over 160,000 dollars a month in passive income through membership sites
- Shaqir Hussyin – from a standing start earning thirty pounds a day as a construction worker he has created multiple six figure businesses in less than 18 months.
- Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen – Cindy ( en ex teacher ) and Soren ( an ex Army officer ) are currently making over one Million dollars a year from clickbank.
Click here to find out more about the Automated Income Stream Seminar.
Mark Anastasi and Inspired Seminars present The Ultimate Traffic Generation Summit to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH between 14th and 17th April 2011.
The speakers for the event are:
- Armand Morin – who has done over 80 Million dollars online and is one of the top internet marketers
- Tom Hua – One of the pioneers of Internet marketing and one of the founders of the World Internet Summit
- Scott Rewick – has built two 100 Million dollar businesses in a few years
- Anthony Morrison - from his first business in 2005 at 21 his career has expanded to include making a tv show with Mark Victor Hansen and featuring on CNN
- Randy Charach - Internet pioneer from 2001 who made 100,000 in his first few months went on to sell 50,000 websites and generated over 5.5 million in sales
- Pat Mesiti - international speaker who has built several personal development businesses from scratch
- Carlos and Lupe Carcia - have made over two Million dollars in a month using media buying
- Soren Jordansen and Cindy Batttye - they are making over a Million dollars a year all from free traffic
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – from coupon marketing to lead generation experts
- Chris Cobb - has been online for 5 years and is now both a publisher and advertiser at the CPA networks
- Joel Comm – entrepreneur, best selling author has been online since 1995 and has built a multi million dollar corporation
- Daven Michaels – author of ‘outsource this’ and CEO of 123employee on global outsourcing
- Saj P – CPA and media buying expert, not to mention the 9 clickbank best sellers
A few of the bonuses for attending:
- online version of the 16 cd home study course, Information Marketing Millionaires Bootcamp
- online membership access to internet millionaire interviews
- Mark Anastasi’s 15 traffic generation videos
and also a double money back guarantee
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Traffic Generation Summit.
Think Big Education presents Wealth From Property on the 20th November 2010 to be held at the Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference Centre, London SW1P 2QD.
This is a free seminar and some of the aims of it are:
- to show the 5 fastest ways to find your next deal
- to show how to make 5k a month cashflow with no mortgages within 10 months from property
- to show you the biggest mistakes that lose 80% of deals
- to how to buy significantly below market value
- to give you the 5 magic words that will get you more deals
The speakers for this event are:
Simon Zutshi – the founder of the property investors network, entrepreneur, author and speaker who became financially independent due to property cash flow at the age of 32 . Also the creator of one of the most comprehensive property education programmes in the UK.
John Lee - one of the Wealth Dragons. After a film industry career he decided to use his technical skills to source properties and managed to build a multi million pound portfolio within three years. John also co-authored the first lease options book released in the uk.
Sarah Barrett – describes herself as a Creative Financing expert. She has conducted over 132 successful property transactions and built a portfolio of just under twenty million pounds.
Glenn Armstrong- is a serial entrepreneur. After building up million pound plus businesses in mail order computer games and also a chain of video shops he turned his attention to property. In three and a half years he built up a portfolio of 192 properties, worth thirty million pounds and over 30 of his mentees have also become equity millionaires in their own right.
Juswant Rai from the Berkshire Property meet will be the master of ceremonies for the event.
There will also be an attendee bonuses from John and Glenn.
To find out more about the Wealth from Property seminar, click here.
Adeel Chowdhry and BA Wealth present the Internet Millionaires Masterclass 2010 at the Thistle Hotel Marble Arch, London between the 3rd and 5th September 2010.
This is a free event, but requires a small deposit refundable on attendance.
Some of the speakers for this masterclass are:
Saj P – the author of multiple clickbank number one products and world recognised CPA expert, Saj is known for giving away tips from stage
Andrew X – has earned over 5 Million dollars from clickbank
Adeel Chowdhry – successful clickbank product creator
Jani G – a young internet entrepreneur who shot to fame as he topped the leader board in the Google Sniper launch and then went on to create his own product.
Simon Coulson – Simon has generated over 6 million pounds from his internet businesses after being made redundant from BT.
David Cavanagh - Internet coach and mentor from Australia but currently living in Pattaya Beach, Thailand. David was also voted best speaker at World Internet Summit
Andy Harrington – is a leading authority on success psychology. He is an NLP master, inspires people to reach their goals and teaches public speaking.
Anik Singal – Marketing for over 7 years online has made him USD 32 Million
Mark Vurnum – is an ex brit, lead generation expert who currently lives the lifestyle in Cyprus. He has over 6,000 sites bringing him in USD 150,000 a month
Daniel Wagner – Austrian Internet marketer, coach and mentor who is a regular on the London seminar circuit and now also currently lives in Cyprus.
Click here to find out more about the internet millionaires masterclass.