Archive for the ‘List Building’ Category
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
The laptop millionaire Mark Anastasi is coming to London between 1st and 3rd February 2013.
The world tour stops at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH for three days to celebrate the success of the book and meet fans.
During the three days Mark will almost solely be presenting helped out on certain subjects by Steven and Corinna Essa. He will be sharing strategies and delivering content on subjects such as:
- Power of list building
- Running a seven figure business
- Killer marketing hooks
- Creating information products
- Joint ventures
- Traffic and Conversion
- Multiple streams of passive income
- Launch formula
- Doubling your sales
- Getting the right mindset
and Steven and Corinna will deliver on Social Media and Webinars.
To find out more and get your ticket without cost, click here.
At London’s Earls Court 2 we have on the 28th and 29th February 2012, four shows in one with a marketing theme.
TFM&A or Technology for Marketing and Advertising – the UK’s most long running and established marketing event, with both exhibitors and seminars. The seminars are themed and split into 6 theatres. CRM and Multi Channel, Data and Marketing Analytics, Content Management and Web Analytics, Email and Mobile, Social Media and Search Marketing.
OA&A or Online Advertising and Affiliate Expo – has two themed theatres, one covering Online Advertising and the other covering Affiliate Marketing. This is a good place for Agencies, Publishers, Media Buyers and Brand Agencies to come and meet ad and affiliate networks.
DMX or Direct Marketing Expo – has its own theatre covering Direct Marketing and is a good place to meet solution providers for list building, telemarketing, print and product.
Publishing Expo – with leading suppliers in the digital, print and mobile fields. The publishing expo offers four themed theatres on Digital and Muliti Publishing, Audience and Data, Production and Design, Content Agility.
Some of the keynotes for the event will be from Google, Yahoo, Experian, Online Marketing Institute, Ebay, Microsoft, IBM and O2 media.
Click here to find out more about the shows.
Kavit Haria presents Seven steps to building a profitable business online at the Ramada Encore, London, W3 6RT on the 27th May 2011.
This is another of Kavit’s ‘free’ training events that you can attend with a small donation to one of the good causes Kavit supports, which have included helping disabled, educating children, feeding and improving eyesight for villagers in India.
The event is for beginners and he will take you step by step through:
- Niche research – finding a profitable niche market
- Problems and needs – finding out what that niche market really wants / needs
- Product creation – creating a product that will be a hot seller
- Website – building a website for your product
- Traffic – getting targetted eyes to your site, he has at least 12 ways
There are case studies and testimonials on his site for your review of previous attendies and students.
Click here to find out more about Seven steps to building a profitable business online.
Internet World 2011 is being held between 10th and 12th May 2011 at Earls Court 2 London SW5 9TA.
There will be 6 themed theatres:
- eCommerce, mCommerce and fulfilment theatre
- Email, mobile and analytics theatre
- Content management theatre
- Hosting / web design and build theatre
- Advertising, affiliate and search theatre
- Future of social media theatre
and the keynote theatre.
Some of the keynotes this year are:
- Modelling customer behaviours to maximise sales and services
- The future of the social web: Facebooks vision for brands being social
- The internet of things: looking ahed to a new era of connectivity
- “We sell, or else …” Applying David Ogilvy’s words online
- How participation is creating deepening relationships with audiences
- Social media and the talent economy
- A panoramic look at global display advertising in 2011 and beyond
- How Google measures the impact of display advertising
- What brands can learn from NGO’s and politics: Mobilising your online advocates
- The outlook of internet retailing
- The future of online advertising – off line retail marketing
- Opensource public cloud – this is actually rocket science
- How Dixons retail group’s focus on customer experience monitoring has delivered and increased online sales
- Marketing in tight times: efficiency and effectiveness
- Leveraging mobile technology to change the face of the financial services industry
- Ecommerce trends: Social retailing
- The future innovations in search
- Harnessing the power of cloud marketing for brands
- The mobile revolution
Featuring Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Linked In, eBay, Amazon, Ericsson, the Central office of Information etc.
Click here to find out more about Internet World 2011.
Chris Cobb presents the Automated Income Stream Seminar between the 9th and 10th April 2011 in London.
The guest speakers for the event are:
- Simon Coulson – after 14 years in the corporate world, Simon changed direction and has now built three 7 figure online businesses
- Steven Essa – will show you how you can make a living selling other peoples products and services via webinars
- Raymond Aaron – mentor and motivator, will tell you about goals, delegation, procrastination and commitment and how to master them for your success.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’ Mahony – the twitter king and queen as they are also known are social media marketing experts and have pulled in over a Million dollars in less than a year
- Kenny Goodman – lead generation and seo expert, he has built two businesses valued at over 5 million pounds each
- Lee McIntyre – former teacher and now earns over 160,000 dollars a month in passive income through membership sites
- Shaqir Hussyin – from a standing start earning thirty pounds a day as a construction worker he has created multiple six figure businesses in less than 18 months.
- Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen – Cindy ( en ex teacher ) and Soren ( an ex Army officer ) are currently making over one Million dollars a year from clickbank.
Click here to find out more about the Automated Income Stream Seminar.
Internet World is being held between 27th and 29th April 2010 at Earls Court 2, London.
The seminar is free and apart from the stands, there is the keynote theatre and 6 other themed theatres:
- email, mobile and analytics
- content management
- connectivity and hosting
- advertising, affiliate and search
- social networking, usability, design and build
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Five, Ciao, Stella Artois, Linkedin, Unilever and the BBC.
To find out more click here .
Keith Wellman and Gary Ambrose present the Gateway to Wealth Seminar between 16th and 18th April 2010.
This seminar is actually in Chicago, Illinois and is being streamed live for free ( and the video / sound is good over broadband ). The event timing is between 10:00 and 19:00 Eastern which I think is 15:00 to 23:59 uk time.
The speakers are:
- Keith Wellman – video skinning
- Gary Ambrose – email marketing
- Russell Brunson – Affiliate Marketing and Business Systems
- Stephen Pierce – best selling author and internet multi millionaire
- Bill Walsh – Professional speaker, internet entrepreneur and marketing expert
- Simon Leung – ex google adwords optimisation expert
- Sean Roach – the ‘think outside of the box guy’
- Adam Ginsberg – probably the worlds number one ebay trainer
- PJ Van Hulle – property investor, public speaker and money mentor
- Jeff Wellman – speaker and Marketing coach
- Greg Cesar – google adwords expert
I realise this is not a London Seminar but I think it will add value to your education and for those of you with broadband it costs nothing more.
So if you are interested in finding out more click here.
Mike Filsaime, one of the biggest names in Internet Marketing in the world and whose Butterfly Marketing principles changed significantly the way marketing online was done has decided to make his flagship software, open source. This software, many have paid a couple of thousand for and it is responsible many a successful website and internet marketer.
So what does this mean for you?
Well for registering ( name and email address )
- you get an instant download of the software + access to the training videos.
- you can use it on as many sites ( yours or your customers ) as you like for free.
- you get plr rights to it for free ( rebrand and sell ), which has never been offered before.
If you are quick ( limited ) you can get a charter membership to a new ( exclusive ) community and the bonuses are a mix of Mikes high end products which sell for thousands to new unsold products.
Click here to grab your free software and then checkout the community offer and all its benefits.
B2B Marketing present the Effective Email Marketing Workshop to be held at Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8HN on 14th April 2010.
With email open rates dropping, spam, spam filters and bulging inboxes, how do you get your electronic message seen by your customers and prospects?
At this one day workshop the following will be discussed:
- list profiling, segmentation and targeting
- setting objectives and targets
- creating a test programme
- improve deliverability
- data protection
- campaign results and how to improve them
- future trends
The speakers are:
Steve Kemish – Director of Cyance and chair of the IDM Digital Council
Denise Cox – email newsletter specialist for Newsweaver
Ed Weatherall – founding member of Concep and also of the IAB Email Marketing Council
For more information click here