Archive for the ‘Outsourcing’ Category
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin - Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
Mark Anastasi presents The Financial Freedom Seminar to be held in Kensington, London between 4th and 6th November 2011.
This is not a multi speaker pitch fest but three days of Mark teaching you from his experience of making Millions.
He will cover 21 ways to make money while you sleep, passive income from:
- 8 ‘old school’ strategies
- Content Creator strategies
- Accumulator / Mechanic strategies
- Social Media strategies
- Reporter strategies
- Manager strategies
- Trader strategies
- Elliott Wave and investing like Warren Buffet
Apart from those he will also be sharing his Speedcash Success strategies, Business Growth Acceleration secrets and 22 millionaire secrets that will change your life.
To find out more about the Financial Freedom Seminar, click here.
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar - founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ’services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins - the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker - founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer - founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker - founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg - ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua - an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington - NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson - author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green - property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen - author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae - author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee - co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.
ExCel is the host for this years Business Start Up Show. It will be held there between the 19th and 20th May 2011.
Entry to the show is free and tickets can be ordered online at the link at the bottom of this post.
The show has more than 200 exhibitors including Companies House, Cranleys, Daltons, Ecademy, Federation of Small Businesses, Microsoft, Nationwide Alliance of Business Owners, Office Depot, Rich Dad Education, Sage, Symantec, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
Apart from the exhibitors there are various other activities going on at the show.
There are two ‘Boardroom’ sessions to develop peer to peer mentoring / networking. One for aspiring business people and recent start ups and the other for more established business owners of three years or more.
The Midas Touch is the shows version of tv’s Dragons Den, where you get the opportunity to pitch your business for 5 minutes to the panel.
Speed Networking sessions where you give and receive 90 second pitches before moving onto the next person to repeat the process. This enables a large amount of networking in a short period of time.
There are also several workshops, on:
- Web design
- Business Planning
- Sage Software
Not forgetting there is also over 140 seminars and the keynote speakers are David Gold, Penny Power, Doug Richard, Rachel Elnaugh, Stuart Jolley and ‘the black farmer’.
Click here to find out more and get your tickets to the Business Start up show.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Sheraton Heathrow, London, UB7 0HJ between the 26th and the 28th November 2010.
This event is a bit different to the usual internet related seminars. During the day on Saturday and Sunday there will be conference presentations from the speakers and prior to that on Friday there will be conference presentations and workshops. But on Saturday evening Simon Coulson and his band, The Sleeves will be entertaining us after the ‘meet the mentors’ dinner where you can socialise, network and have fun.
The speakers for the xmas ball are:
- Simon Coulson – internet marketer with over 10 million in sales to date
- Sarah Staar - video production company owner and internet marketer
- Rick McMunn – Simon’s number 1 student with over 2 million in sales already
- Craig Richards - internet mentor earning between 20,000 and 30,000 a week
- Kavit Haria – music entrepreneur and membership sites
- Ciaran Doyle – clickbank product creator and paid traffic
- Mark Lyford - entrepreneur and internet marketer
- Janni G – clickbank product creator and social media
- Adeel Chowdhry – clickbank product creator and affiliate marketer
- Tony Sharpe – getting started with membership sites
- Javaid Kiyani - property and internet marketing
- Steve Foley – is the host and is speaking on private label rights
Click here to find out more information on the Internet Marketers Ball.
UPDATE – this event has been postponed
Success Resources present the Global Internet Seminar at the Earls Court Conference centre, London. The seminar series on its London stop is to be held between 29th and 31st October 2010.
The speakers for the seminar are:
- Paul O Mahony and Mili Ponce – known as the twitter king and queen, they are social media experts, coaches and product creators
- Chris Bowser- has been selling on the internet for over 8 years. It started as a hobby selling on ebay and soon became a business bringing 2,500 US Dollars a week selling 30 to 40 products
- Jeff Mills – internationally known for personal branding and outsourcing. Jeff was a surfer, then started a number of internet businesses and now helps entrepreneurs around the world
- Ken Sapp - is a twitter strategist and internet marketing specialist. He learned a few strategies, created some profitable online businesses and is now a youth mentoring specialist
- Simon Coulson - after 14 years at BT, Simon started an internet business which went on to make 2 million pounds from his spare room. Now his internet businesses bring in over 1.5 million a year
- John Lee- Author, mentor and speaker John came from a film industry background and then combined his technical skills with internet marketing to source properties which allowed to build a multi million pound property portfolio
- Shaun Stenning- Author and international speaker Shaun has been an internet marketer for 7 years and has been a consultant to a number of multi million dollar internet businesses
- Vince Tan - he was into computers at a young age and started creating websites. After lecturing for a while he decided to run his website business full time. He discovered Internet Marketing at the World Internet Summit and later came back as a speaker to earn $100,000 in 3 days with their challenge
- Tom Hua- one of the early internet marketers, Tom is a founder of the World Internet Summit and also runs a software, seo and hosting business
- Ewen Chia – known as the worlds number 1 super affiliate and once made 1.5 Million US Dollars in 48 hours, all with free traffic
Click here for more information about the Global Internet Seminar including the attendee bonuses from Tom, Vince and Simon Leung.
Paul O’Mahony and Mili Ponce ( the twitter king and queen ) present a 3 day seminar in London between 5th and 7th March 2010 called the Social Media Bootcamp. The seminar will be held at the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow, UB3 5AW and Mili and Paul have also invited along some other guest speakers:
Mark Anastasi – a former broke security guard who turned his life around with Internet Marketing and then formed a seminar company to bring that knowledge to the masses and change thier lives. Mark has recently been doing a series of Speed Cash seminars that showcase the traffic strategies.
Andy Harrington – is one of the leading authorities on the psychology of success in the uk. Andy is an NLP master and his flagship weekend event the power to achieve has changed many lives. You can get a 7 minute taster of what he can do from here or for a limited time he is offering a free dvd of his presentation at the O2.
Saj P – Clickbank best selling product creator 5 times over, his latest was Banner Ad Blueprint which is currently top in the E Business and E Marketing category. Saj is mainly known for his CPA expertise and also for giving so much quality information from stage.
Jeff Mills – internationally known as an outsourcing expert.
Daniel Wagner – property Investor and Internet Marketer. He also runs a successful coaching and mentoring business.
Steven Essa – rose quickly to fame from his attendance at WIS. Steven is an expert in webinars and can show you how they can be used in a number of ways to build quick and longer lasting income streams.
Jason Osborne – known as Mr Article Marketing, he has over 2,000 articles online that brings a constant stream of visitors to his sites.
Chris Farrell – a full time Internet Marketer, Broadcaster, Writer and Product developer. Chris quickly grew his income to over $30k a month now.
Ciaran Doyle – Ciaran’s area of expertise is Traffic Generation both free and paid.
Sohail Khan – is a JV ( joint venture ) expert and is a co-founder of the JV University.
If you are quick you can go here and get complimentary tickets making this a great free internet marketing seminar.
See you there.
TFM&A or the Technology For Marketing and Advertising show will be held at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between 23rd and 24th February 2010.
The show ( with over 200 leading suppliers ) is free to attend and the seminars are free also.
There are over 60 free seminars split between 5 themed theatres:
- Direct Marketing Theatre
- CRM and Campaign Management Software Theatre
- Data & Marketing Analytics Theatre
- Content Management & eCommerce Theatre
- Online Advertising & Social Media Theatre
There are also 8 keynotes including Facebook, Youtube and Microsoft.
Click here to find out more and register.
This is the next in the series of seminars from Mark Anastasi and the subject is generating traffic to your web site.
It will be a three day event from 26th to 28th June 2009 held at the Hilton Metropole on Edgware Road
Mark Anastasi – entrepreneur and public speaker specialising in Marketing and Wealth Creation. From broke and homeless in 2004 to financially free a year later.
Jennie Armato – a business and marketing entrepreneur and online since 1996. She now speaks around and coaching people to succeess online.
Sean Roach – provides a different angle on marketing as he spends half his time in the corporate world. His cutting edge ideas have brought him very large offers from the search engine companies. Let him tell you about web 3.0.
Guy Levine – is an entrepreneur and a businessman since he was 16. He has best speaker awards and is an expert at adwords.
Mark Vurnum – an ex brit now living the life in Cyprus made his money first with adsense and now with lead generation and selling.
Alan Forrest Smith – a former hairdresser Alan is a business, advertising and marketing consultant who speaks, mentors and coaches all around the world. He has written copy for a number of big name marketers.
Brian T Edmonson – from a wall street background Brian is now an author, speaker and internet entrepreneur.
He will share his Blogging and Affiliate Marketing strategies.
Armand Morin – one of the biggest names in the industry, taking over USD 20 Million in revenue and getting 6 million visitors a month to his sites. He will share information on List building, press releases and viral marketing.
Jeff Mills – he is known for personal Branding and Outsourcing. Jeff will show you how he has systemised things which allows him to outsource it to lower cost area.
Gareth Owen – Gareth is an SEO ( search engine optimisation ) expert and will share how to structure sites properly and also do the keyword research beforehand.
Matt Bacak – Matt began investing at 12 and was a millionaire by 27. The businesses he started have grown at an incredible rate and he now runs 3 multi million dollar businesses. He recently did a promotion that acquired over 14,897 customers in less than 7 days.
Brian “Koz” Kosobucki – he made his name with niche and coupon marketing. From which he learned some unconventional ways of getting leads.
All this for GBP 97 ( which admits two people ) from the link below
Traffic Generation Summit
and it also comes with a money back guarantee.