Archive for the ‘Property’ Category
Property Investor Media Ltd presents the Property Investor Show and OPP Live which will be held at London’s ExCel between the 11th and 13th October 2012 and are free to attend. The shows are co-located and consist of exhibitors stands and seminars.
The Property Investor show caters for new landlords up to experienced portfolio landlords. Seminars are on topics such as funding options, auction room tips, investment evaluation, USA, Malta, Brazil, Student Property, Portfolio building, HMO’s, referencing, legals, tax and predictions for the future of the market.
OPP Live is for Overseas Property Professionals and is only on for the Thursday and Friday. All of the seminars, workshops and debates are free and are on subjects like Russia, balanced portfolios, China, Middle East, Canada, USA, Technology and data sources, Financing, regulation, India and South East Asia.
To find out more about the two shows click here.
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron - a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
The Property Business Show is co located with the Property Investors Show at London’s ExCel between 19th and 20th April 2012.
The Property Business Show is possibly targeted more for the Property Professional ( Estate Agents, Lettings Agents, Valuers, Property Managers etc ) whereas the Property Investor show is more for the Investor and Landlord. However both are free to enter and are in the same place.
It has exhibitors from across the sector and seminars on subjects like:
- Buy to let funding
- Student Property
- Increase returns from HMO
- Carbon credits
- Hotel and care home rooms
- AST alternatives
- Auction buying
- The tax end game
- Successful lettings agency
- Council regulations
To find out more, click here.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Passive Income Summit to be held at the Hilton Metropole, London W2 1JU between the 19th and 22nd January 2012.
The event is about generating income without trading time for money ie passively. But it is not only about generating multiple streams of income but actually safeguarding your families assets in the uncertain time that we are currently in. The speakers for the Ultimate Passive Income Summit are:
- Minesh Bhindi – from negotiating a million pound property deal in his teens to investing in the stock market, Gold and Silver
- Nik Halik – CEO of the Financial Freedom Institute, Wealth Strategist, Astronaut, adventurer became a multi millionaire in his twenties from shares and property
- JT Fox – In 6 years has closed over $40 million in real estate deals through the mastery of partnering, branding and marketing
- Chris Farrell – ex dj from the UK now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle thanks to websites. In August 2010 he did a product launch that nearly brought in two million US dollars in 5 days and his coaching site has been voted number one coaching program.
- Ron Holland – Speaker and author, Ron has 30 years helping people realise and release thier blocks then furnishes them with passive income strategies
- Warren Borsje – from school drop out to expert in Asset protection and International Tax Planning
- Mark Lyford – speaker, business builder now makes money with membership sites generating over $320,000 in his first year
- Bill Walsh – International speaker and internet entrepreneur with a background in real estate development and currency trading
- John Lee – Speaker and author, John made his money in property and is a lease options expert
- Matt Bacak – International speaker and online millionaire before the age of 30
- Steven Essa – International speaker and a leading authority on making money with webinars
- Corinna X – from a background in television production she is now involved in social media and makes over $1000 a week
- Marco Kozlowski – After making it in Luxury real estate, Marco has become known for his expertise in process engineering and delegation
- Mark Anastasi – from broke security guard to Seminar host, International speaker and generating millions online
If you think this could be for you click here to find out more.
Mark Anastasi and Stephanie Hale present The Millionaire Bootcamp for Women to be held between 28th and 30th October 2011 at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH.
During the 3 days the speakers at the event will be:
- Gill Fielding – one of Channel 4′s Secret Millionaires, made her money through property and when financially free in 1999 decided to pass on the knowledge through wealth creation education.
- Richelle Shaw – from bankruptcy after 9/11 to being the only African-American Women to own a Public Utilty Company in the United States.
- Corinna X – after being made redundant five times in her twenties she started her own business for financial security and now makes over $1,000 a week with social media and selling coaching services.
- Marie-Claire Caryle – from worst performing sales person to delivering £1 million per month in sales as Director of another company. Do you have mental blocks that need releasing?
- Marsha Wright – from a disadvantaged childhood to setting up multi million pound businesses, she has been in the press, on TV and mentored over 700 business owners.
- Jennifer Hough – from chronic illness and $40,000 in debt to founding one of the largest holistic nutrition clinics in Canada.
- Bernadette Doyle – from a consultancy business that took 12 hours a day to run to her new systemised business that brings in more a month now than she used to make in a year.
- Alexandra Watson – a Success and Happinness expert that has coached olympic athletes and business leaders.
- Dawn Mendonca – a single mum who quit her 9 to 5 to follow her passion as a dance teacher. Used Video Marketing and youtube to earn over $300,000 a year.
- Dr Joanna Martin – ex medical Doctor to international speaker and educator. She has taken her own business from nothing to seven figures in one year.
- Katharine Dever – after a relationship break up, she started and created a business that does multiple six figures in less than a year.
- Naomi Sesay – one of the early ‘Big Brother’ Producers now a property investor and entrepreneur.
- Stephanie Hale – co founder of the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women and after a number of life challenges she set up a successful publishing consultancy
- Mark Anastasi – co founder of the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women, from a broke security guard to generating millions online.
Click here to find out more.
The Property Investor Show and OPP live are to be held between 13th and 15th October 2011 at London’s ExCel and are free to attend.
The OPP Live Show is designed for Overseas Property Professionals providing networking and education opportunities. This has two days ( Thursday and Friday ) of free seminars and debates on various subjects and countries around the world. Countries as different as Egypt, Turkey, Brazil, USA, Portugal, Cyprus, China and North Europe. Along with discussions on hotels, mortgages, developments, trends and the economy.
The Property Investor Show is designed to look after the needs of the whole private investor community and has three days of seminars for you to enjoy, however most have a slight cost for attendance.
Some of the speakers that you will be able to see are:
Simon Zutshi, Stuart Law, Rod Thomas, Richard Bowser, David Humphreys, Maria Davies and Paul Shamplina. They and others will be speaking on a wide range of subjects including student property, tax strategies, auctions, HMO properties, SIPP’s, Hotel rooms, Carbon Credits, Buy to let, motor homes, staycations, holiday homes, rental and tenant issues. There will also Seminars on purchasing in particular areas.
Click here for more information about the two shows in one.
Vadesha Properties presents the Underground Investors Summit to be held in London between 25th and 26th June 2011.
Here are some of the investors he will have there:
- Parmdeep Vadesha - went from working in a walkers factory to doing a couple of property deals a month bringing £15-20k each in a short space of time, a few years back
- Amer Siddiq - property public speaker and author of property investment reports
- Richard Shepherd - Creative finance expert using lease options with over 50 properties in his portfolio and was also featured on the BBC
- Shimon Rudich - property investor and is also a leading lease options lawyer in the UK
- Mathew Moody - HMO property investor since 2003
- Paul Galbraith - property investor with over ten years experience his focus has been social housing since 2003
- Hanif Khan – one of Parmdeeps original mentors and creator of the system Parmdeep still uses
- Jim Halliburton - started property investing in 1991 and now has 86 HMO’s with over 500 tenants and also 20 single lets
- Sarah Barrett – a no/low money down expert with a portfolio of over £18 million
There are a number of bonuses for attending the event including the live recordings of a reposession masterclass, mastermind attendance and training on goal setting, setting up a letting agency and building your own virtual empire.
Also he will be giving away a car and an adventure holiday.
Click here to find out more about the Underground Investors Summit.
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar - founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ’services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins - the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker - founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer - founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker - founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg - ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua - an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington - NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson - author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green - property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen - author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae - author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee - co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.
Andy Harrington‘s Power To Achieve Weekend is between 10th and 12th June 2011 and will be held at the Renaissance Hotel near London’s Heathrow .
Andy, one of the UK’s leading authorities on Peak Performance Strategies will be taking you on a 2.5 day journey on breaking through to higher levels of inner strength. Attendees have repeatedly said they have come away with a self confidence and belief in themselves. Others have overcome phobias.
The three sections of the weekend are:
- Fear into Power – creating a winners edge
- Transformation day – turning Dreams to Reality
- Millionaire Maker day – wealth creation strategies
There are also 4 bonuses to ensure post course momentum:
- Overcoming your greatest fear video with Andy Harrington – 10 step strategy for overcoming any fear and get results
- Internet Marketing Insider video with Simon Coulson – how he makes money with info products, cd’s, dvd’s and membership sites
- Building Wealth, Trading Comodities and Forex video – exploring trends, patterns, indicators and risk management
- Property Magic Live video set – BMV and lease options, rent to buy, vendor finance etc
Click here to take a look at a short 7 minute video and see what it is all about, the reactions from other people and the Guarantee from Andy on Power to Achieve.
Rich Dad Education present the Learn to be Rich workshop at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, Hayes, UB3 5AW on the 7th May 2011.
This 2 hour workshop is designed to help you put the Rich Dad lessons into action. It aims to give you the courage to move forward showing a clear path to the next level with hands on, detailed techniques and strategies.
It will look at property, and with step by step plans will show you how to identify the right opportunities and make the most of them, therefore boosting your cashflow, with property.
This is a no cost seminar and there is a bonus cd (Rich Dads plan for financial success) being handed out as a gift for attending.
Click here to find out more about Rich Dad‘s Learn to be Rich Workshop.