Archive for the ‘SEO’ Category
The eCommerce expo this year will be held at London’s Olympia Central, W14 8UX between 2nd and 3rd October 2013.
It is free to get in to both the conference and exhibition.
The conference has 50 sessions delivered in four themed / dedicated theatres:
- Digital and Mobile Marketing
- Payment and Security
- Ecommerce and Social Platforms
- Delivery and Customer Loyalty
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Twitter, Intel, Facebook, Nectar, YELP, Paypal and the British Heart Foundation.
Over 160 leading suppliers exhibiting.
Your entry to the eCommerce expo will also get you into the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo.
For more information click here.
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
Simon Coulson and Nick Redding present the Traffic Avalanche Masterclass,to be held on 29th June 2011 at a hotel near London’s Heathrow.
Traffic is one key component of making money online or generating leads for an offline business, without it a website is useless. Simon has created 3 seven figure businesses and pulled in more than 8 Million Pounds in sales in less than 8 years.
At this one day masterclass you will learn:
1. Traffic Research – where is the traffic and what are people looking for
2. To build a Traffic Hungry Site - give the search engines exactly what they want
3. 27 Powerful Traffic Strategies
some of them are:
- Online Video Strategies
- Info Graphics
- SEO and Site Rankings
- Social Media Traffic ( including Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin )
- Squidoo and Hubpages
- Niche Forum Traffic
- Fiverr Traffic Secrets
- Guest Posting
- Google Maps
- Social Bookmarking
- Webinars and Joint Ventures
- RSS Feeds
- Google Products
- Facebook PPC
- Insider PR Secrets
- The Bloggersphere
and there are 10 other secret methods waiting for you.
There are also some bonuses for attending including website assessments, some traffic tools, a follow up post course Q and A , the course traffic manual and a ticket to what is probably the Entrepreneurs Event of the year in the UK, The National Achievers Congress with Sir Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Lord Alan Sugar as key speakers. Which Simon is also speaking at.
If that is not enough to persuade you then there is a 100% money back guarantee.
Also if you cannot make the course date, the dvd’s will be available for you to study and implement from.
Click here to find out more about the Traffic Avalanche Masterclass.
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar - founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ’services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins - the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker - founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer - founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker - founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg - ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua - an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington - NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson - author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green - property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen - author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae - author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee - co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.
Simon Coulson presents the Internet Business MBA workshop on the 15th February 2011 at the Novotel, London Heathrow. The aim is for you to learn the essential methods and tools to promote your business in 2011.
The speakers for this event are:
Simon Coulson – with an MBA from Canterbury Business School, Simon has made over 7 Million Pounds from his online businesses, is an international speaker and has been featured on the entrepreneur channel on Sky TV.
George Osawaye – with an MBA from Harvard Business School, George is a business consultant, professional investor and wealth coach. He has been consulted by some of the leading blue chip companies in Europe and North America.
Rosco Paterson – with an MBA from London Business School, Rosco is a strategist and serial entrepreneur specializing in global technology companies. He has been involved with deals for clients amounting to more than 100 Billion Dollars and is an advisor to CEO’s of Fortune 100 companies.
Jeremy Locke – is an ex board Director of a FTSE 100 company. He has led marketing initiatives for one man start ups, up to multi Billion Dollar enterprises and will give a unique perspective on the opportunity that is the internet.
The workshop will look at
- New trends for 2011
- How online advertising works
- Getting to number 1, Search Engine Optimisation
- How to measure your internet marketing results
- Marketing strategies for additional sales
- Getting other people to sell your goods or services
- Business automation
- Setting the correct price
- Finding out what you are leaving on the table
Click here to find out more.
Adeel Chowdhry and BA Wealth present the Internet Millionaires Masterclass 2010 at the Thistle Hotel Marble Arch, London between the 3rd and 5th September 2010.
This is a free event, but requires a small deposit refundable on attendance.
Some of the speakers for this masterclass are:
Saj P – the author of multiple clickbank number one products and world recognised CPA expert, Saj is known for giving away tips from stage
Andrew X – has earned over 5 Million dollars from clickbank
Adeel Chowdhry – successful clickbank product creator
Jani G – a young internet entrepreneur who shot to fame as he topped the leader board in the Google Sniper launch and then went on to create his own product.
Simon Coulson – Simon has generated over 6 million pounds from his internet businesses after being made redundant from BT.
David Cavanagh - Internet coach and mentor from Australia but currently living in Pattaya Beach, Thailand. David was also voted best speaker at World Internet Summit
Andy Harrington – is a leading authority on success psychology. He is an NLP master, inspires people to reach their goals and teaches public speaking.
Anik Singal – Marketing for over 7 years online has made him USD 32 Million
Mark Vurnum – is an ex brit, lead generation expert who currently lives the lifestyle in Cyprus. He has over 6,000 sites bringing him in USD 150,000 a month
Daniel Wagner – Austrian Internet marketer, coach and mentor who is a regular on the London seminar circuit and now also currently lives in Cyprus.
Click here to find out more about the internet millionaires masterclass.
The Rapid Business Marketing seminar is being held on 29th July 2010 at the Thistle Barbican, London between 08:45 and 19:00.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Offline Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Website Usability
- Joint Ventures
The speakers who will also be available for networking are:
- Mark Nathwani – Property and Internet Entrepreneur who has a PLR and Resell Rights membership site
- Senh Lou – specialises in business structuring and systemisation
- Julia Serbanete and Amir Nazir – specialise in Video Marketing
- Tik Bhayani - specialises in Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing ( SEO and SEM )
- Ciaran Doyle – International speaker and Google Adwords expert
- Collette Mason – website usability expert
- Sohail Khan – International speaker, President of the JV university and founder of the Joint Venture group
Click here to find out more.
George Brown and BA Wealth present the Internet Millionaires Summit at the Hilton Metropole, Edgware Road, London between 18th and 20th June 2010.
The speakers will be:
Simon Coulson – one of the top Internet Marketers in the UK, Simon after being made redundant from BT has made over six million pounds from his internet businesses and has helped create at least one millionaire student.
Mili Ponce – ex systems analyst, Mili discovered Twitter and other social media tools and was soon making thousands from them
Tom Hua – founder of the world internet summit and product creation expert, Tom is one of the earliest internet marketers.
Dean Hunt – international speaker from the UK and is known as an authority on Buzz Marketing
Donna Fox – former attorney and now international speaker from the USA will show you how to turn your hobbies to hard cash
Roy Carter – product creation expert from the UK
Adam Ginsberg – Adam is known for being the number 1 ebay trainer, but he now also makes a substantial money off ebay
Mark Anastasi – International Speaker, seminar organiser, Wealth Creation Expert and Internet Marketer
Tom Miller – Aussie Tom who is quietly making 20,000 a month from facebook
Saj P – Clickbank best selling author many times over and recognised expert in CPA
Andrew X – Australian Online Millionaire will be revealing his Clickbank Million Dollar tip
George Brown – 19 year old ex furniture removal guy with two successful clickbank launches ( Google Sniper and Traffic Ultimatum ) and now making 7 figures
Click here for more information
Simon Coulson presents SIMPLE ( Step by step Internet Marketing Profits Live Event ) his new course based on feedback from his list subscribers.
The Simon Coulson SIMPLE course will be held over three days at a hotel at London Heathrow between the 18th and 20th June 2010.
The idea of the course is that each participant will:
- at the end of the course have their own internet business set up
- have a site with traffic coming to it
- have learnt from live onstage demonstrations the latest techniques for making money online
- be part of a mentoring program to ensure they take action
The planned content is as follows:
Day 1 will be the fundamentals – creating blogs and websites, affiliate marketing, auto responders, back end offers, membership sites, becoming an author and the entrepreneurs mindset.
Day 2 will be promotion with videos and social media marketing. List building, CPA networks and Local business marketing.
Day 3 will be implementing the above plus articles, and joint ventures.
If that is not enough for you, then the bonuses offered are:
- 1000 ready made resale products to sell
- 30 days support from Simon’s panel of experts
- 1 years hosting for 20 sites
- A memory stick with all the software you need for your new internet business
This course is clearly designed to ensure you succeed so click here to find out more.
Steve Foley and eConfex presents the first annual Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow, London between 14th and 16th May 2010.
The event is 3 long days including learning from speakers, networking, an evening dinner and a live band.
The speakers are:
- Simon Coulson – Internet Marketing
- Saj P – CPA and ebay
- Thomas Power – Chairman of Ecademy
- Chuck Mullaney – Internet Marketing and JV’s
- Tony Sharpe – Membership and Internet Marketing
- Dean Hunt – Buzz Marketer and Branding
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Twitter and Social Media
- Mark Nathwani – PLR and Resell rights
- Tik Bhayani – SEO
- Sohail Khan – JV university
- Ciaran Doyle – Internet Marketing and traffic
- Paul Elliott – Internet Entrepreneur and Social Strategies
- Phil Henderson – Simple SEO
- Tom Miller – Facebook
- Vincent Wong and John Lee – adwords and PPC
Click here to find out more.
The live band is Simon Coulson‘s, The Sleeves. They played a song at London’s O2 in October 2009 during the Entrepreneurs Bootcamp and you can hear more from them at this event and socialise.