Archive for the ‘Traffic Generation’ Category
The laptop millionaire Mark Anastasi is coming to London between 1st and 3rd February 2013.
The world tour stops at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH for three days to celebrate the success of the book and meet fans.
During the three days Mark will almost solely be presenting helped out on certain subjects by Steven and Corinna Essa. He will be sharing strategies and delivering content on subjects such as:
- Power of list building
- Running a seven figure business
- Killer marketing hooks
- Creating information products
- Joint ventures
- Traffic and Conversion
- Multiple streams of passive income
- Launch formula
- Doubling your sales
- Getting the right mindset
and Steven and Corinna will deliver on Social Media and Webinars.
To find out more and get your ticket without cost, click here.
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin - Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
Mark Nathwani presents the Internet Success Weekend to be held at the Holiday Inn Express, Heathrow T5, SL3 8QB between 15th and 16th June 2012.
The aims of the event is to educate on
- ways to create an online business from home
- using free tools to do it
- generate free traffic, make money and grow your business using social media
The speakers at the Success Weekend will be:
- Simon Coulson – following a 14 year career at BT, he has now built three 7 figure businesses online in less than 7 years
- Mark Nathwani – Speaker, Property Investor, Event Promoter, Coach and online entrepreneur
- Cassie Hicks – Property Investor and now online entrepreneur from 2010, runs a website to help other women grow their own businesses
- Zoe Cairns – Speaker and Social Media expert will share strategies, tools and automation
- Pat Slattery – Motivational and Inspirational Speaker has shared the stage with some of the big names in personal development
- Rob Cornish – Former fund manager started online April 2010 and generated $280,000 in his first year
Click here to find out more.
Mark Anastasi presents the Local Business Marketing Summit to be held between 26th and 29th April 2012 at the Holiday Inn, Regents Park W1W 5EE.
The speakers that Mark hand picked for this event are:
- Kevin Wilke – makes over a $1 million with just 16 clients doing their marketing
- Armand Morin – one of the internet marketing pioneers and has generated over $76 million online
- Shawn Casey – last years internet marketer of the year
- Daniel Priestley – how to influence and persuade
- Steven Essa – webinar expert
- Sam Bakker – facebook app expert
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – lead generation experts
- Alicia and Loretta Lyttle – between the sisters they are passionate about social media, web design local business marketing, joint ventures etc
- Stuart Murray – Mobile Marketing
- Joey Underhill and Eric Kurit – From internet marketing to Local business marketing six figures in under 6 months
- Mike Cooch – customer acquisition expert
- Mark Vurnum – previously known for his Lead Generation products
- Jeff Schwerdt – Lead generation and automation
- Jeff Mills – Mobile Marketing and Apps
- Suraj Sodha – Networking expert
- Simon Coulson – from BT manager to earning over 8.5 Million in under 8 years online
So if you think this could be for you, click here for more information on the Local Business Marketing Summit.
Armand Morin Live will be held in London between 23rd and 25th March 2012.
This 3 day event is not a multi speaker pitch fest but a training long weekend with Internet Marketer Armand Morin and a few of his core staff.
Armand is one of the worlds top Internet Marketers and his online businesses bring him in more than 20 Million US Dollars a year.
Some of the things he will be looking at:
- Webinars – set up, structure, deliver teaching, sales closing
- Facebook marketing – the 8 ways of advertising on
- Traffic Psychology – right and wrong ways to drive traffic
- Big 3 alternatives – Google, Yahoo, Bing + others
- Conversion science – how to increase them, more money with less traffic
Armand is giving the entrance fees to a charity the World Teacher Aid, which feeds and teaches students around the world.
If you think this could be for you, click here for more information about Armand Morin Live in London.
Prysm Group presents the Great British Business Show to be held at Earls Court, London between 17th and 18th November 2011.
The show has exhibition stands, seminars, workshops, Angels Den and more.
The workshops are:
- On Google, by Google
- On Social Media, by Yell
- On Franchise
- On CRM
The Angels Den is similar to the tv series Dragons Den where you get to pitch your business to entrepreneurs looking to invest their money.
The Boardrooms – this year there will be two. The first catering for startups and the second for established, small businesses looking to grow. The concept is one of peer to peer mentoring and support, assisted by a trained facilitator and provides excellent opportunities for networking.
There are around 70 seminars over the two days on a lot of different subjects such as Brand building, Franchise, Accounting, Cloud Computing, ecommerce, Systemisation, Finance, Video Marketing, Telecoms, Business Growth and Social Media.
The keynotes will be by:
- James Caan
- Will King
- David Gold
- Brad Burton
- Jonathan Pfahl
- Warren Class
Click here to find out more about the Great British Business Show and to book your free tickets.
Mark Anastasi presents The Financial Freedom Seminar to be held in Kensington, London between 4th and 6th November 2011.
This is not a multi speaker pitch fest but three days of Mark teaching you from his experience of making Millions.
He will cover 21 ways to make money while you sleep, passive income from:
- 8 ‘old school’ strategies
- Content Creator strategies
- Accumulator / Mechanic strategies
- Social Media strategies
- Reporter strategies
- Manager strategies
- Trader strategies
- Elliott Wave and investing like Warren Buffet
Apart from those he will also be sharing his Speedcash Success strategies, Business Growth Acceleration secrets and 22 millionaire secrets that will change your life.
To find out more about the Financial Freedom Seminar, click here.
Tom Hua presents his eBusiness Bootcamp training course on the 6th and 7th August 2011 at the Park Plaza Riverbank, London SE1 7TJ.
This year Tom is offering limited places at his eBusiness Bootcamp training event free. This is a two day event with Tom doing the training, rather than a multi speaker seminar.
Tom Hua is one of the pioneers of the internet marketing industry getting success with clickbank from 1998 and rose to fame in the early 2000′s with his ‘free to sell’ product. He successfully built a product creation business in the early 2000′s and then teamed up with Brett McFall and Ted Ciuba in 2004 to create the World Internet Summit ( a seminar series that has been to 17 different countries and worked with over 100 top internet marketing speakers ). He now also has a software business in China and in 2009 his businesses had a total revenue of more than 12 Million US Dollars.
If you think that Tom may be able to teach you something then click here and grab a ticket, if they are still available.
Simon Coulson and Nick Redding present the Traffic Avalanche Masterclass,to be held on 29th June 2011 at a hotel near London’s Heathrow.
Traffic is one key component of making money online or generating leads for an offline business, without it a website is useless. Simon has created 3 seven figure businesses and pulled in more than 8 Million Pounds in sales in less than 8 years.
At this one day masterclass you will learn:
1. Traffic Research – where is the traffic and what are people looking for
2. To build a Traffic Hungry Site - give the search engines exactly what they want
3. 27 Powerful Traffic Strategies
some of them are:
- Online Video Strategies
- Info Graphics
- SEO and Site Rankings
- Social Media Traffic ( including Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin )
- Squidoo and Hubpages
- Niche Forum Traffic
- Fiverr Traffic Secrets
- Guest Posting
- Google Maps
- Social Bookmarking
- Webinars and Joint Ventures
- RSS Feeds
- Google Products
- Facebook PPC
- Insider PR Secrets
- The Bloggersphere
and there are 10 other secret methods waiting for you.
There are also some bonuses for attending including website assessments, some traffic tools, a follow up post course Q and A , the course traffic manual and a ticket to what is probably the Entrepreneurs Event of the year in the UK, The National Achievers Congress with Sir Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Lord Alan Sugar as key speakers. Which Simon is also speaking at.
If that is not enough to persuade you then there is a 100% money back guarantee.
Also if you cannot make the course date, the dvd’s will be available for you to study and implement from.
Click here to find out more about the Traffic Avalanche Masterclass.
ExCel is the host for this years Business Start Up Show. It will be held there between the 19th and 20th May 2011.
Entry to the show is free and tickets can be ordered online at the link at the bottom of this post.
The show has more than 200 exhibitors including Companies House, Cranleys, Daltons, Ecademy, Federation of Small Businesses, Microsoft, Nationwide Alliance of Business Owners, Office Depot, Rich Dad Education, Sage, Symantec, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
Apart from the exhibitors there are various other activities going on at the show.
There are two ‘Boardroom’ sessions to develop peer to peer mentoring / networking. One for aspiring business people and recent start ups and the other for more established business owners of three years or more.
The Midas Touch is the shows version of tv’s Dragons Den, where you get the opportunity to pitch your business for 5 minutes to the panel.
Speed Networking sessions where you give and receive 90 second pitches before moving onto the next person to repeat the process. This enables a large amount of networking in a short period of time.
There are also several workshops, on:
- Web design
- Business Planning
- Sage Software
Not forgetting there is also over 140 seminars and the keynote speakers are David Gold, Penny Power, Doug Richard, Rachel Elnaugh, Stuart Jolley and ‘the black farmer’.
Click here to find out more and get your tickets to the Business Start up show.