Archive for the ‘Web 2.0 / Social Media’ Category
The eCommerce expo this year will be held at London’s Olympia Central, W14 8UX between 2nd and 3rd October 2013.
It is free to get in to both the conference and exhibition.
The conference has 50 sessions delivered in four themed / dedicated theatres:
- Digital and Mobile Marketing
- Payment and Security
- Ecommerce and Social Platforms
- Delivery and Customer Loyalty
Some of the keynotes are from Google, Twitter, Intel, Facebook, Nectar, YELP, Paypal and the British Heart Foundation.
Over 160 leading suppliers exhibiting.
Your entry to the eCommerce expo will also get you into the Call Centre and Customer Management Expo.
For more information click here.
Internet World 2013 is co-located with the Big Data Show 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between the 23rd and 25th April 2013.
Internet World is presented in six worlds with seven theatres, Digital world having two. The theatres subjects are:
- Search, Advertising and Affiliate
- Email and Analytics
- Social Media
- Cloud and hosting
- Content Management
The Big Data Show is a new event for people responsible for data strategies, analytics and technology. It has two theatres, a clinic and a masterclass. The theatres are:
- Volume and Variety – looking at data capture, storage, infrastructure etc
- Velocity – data search, share, analytics and technology
The events are free to attend and have free seminars.
For more information about the shows click here.
Technology For Marketing and Advertising 2013 or TFM & A for short will be held on 26th and 27th February 2013 at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA.
The show is co located with 3 other related shows and 1 badge will get you into all four, the expos are:
- P&ME – Publishing and Media Expo
- OA&A – Online Advertising & Affiliate Expo
- IDMX – International Direct Marketing Expo
Entry to the shows and also the seminars is free. There are over 200 suppliers, an IDM bootcamp and 100 seminars delivered from the 9 themed theatres.
The theatres themes are:
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Email and Mobile
- Data and Marketing Analytics
- Online Advertising and Affiliate Marketing
- Content Management and Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- CRM and Multi Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Future Trends
The keynotes will include Google, BT, Oracle, SAP, Nokia, Ford and Experian.
Click here for more information on the four shows.
The laptop millionaire Mark Anastasi is coming to London between 1st and 3rd February 2013.
The world tour stops at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH for three days to celebrate the success of the book and meet fans.
During the three days Mark will almost solely be presenting helped out on certain subjects by Steven and Corinna Essa. He will be sharing strategies and delivering content on subjects such as:
- Power of list building
- Running a seven figure business
- Killer marketing hooks
- Creating information products
- Joint ventures
- Traffic and Conversion
- Multiple streams of passive income
- Launch formula
- Doubling your sales
- Getting the right mindset
and Steven and Corinna will deliver on Social Media and Webinars.
To find out more and get your ticket without cost, click here.
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin – Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
The Peninsula Festival is a series of cultural events and business seminars happening during the time of the London 2012 Olympic Games. In fact the business seminars are daily between 26th July 2012 and 10th August 2012. They are to be held at the Connect Village, SE10 0BE near the O2 and Excel Centre.
The seminar mentioned here is the Social Media one which is on 26th July 2012.
Subjects that will be covered in the day are:
- If social media could tell you a story, would you listen?
- Engaging and managing social advocates
- Using social media buzz to predict success
- Social media during the games
- Keeping social media in step with other channels
- Managing your personal brand
- The future of social media, where augmented reality brings the physical and virtual worlds together
- Social media in the next twelve months
The seminar has networking time at both the beginning and end.
If you think this or one of the other seminars or events could be useful to you click here for more information.
Mark Nathwani presents the Internet Success Weekend to be held at the Holiday Inn Express, Heathrow T5, SL3 8QB between 15th and 16th June 2012.
The aims of the event is to educate on
- ways to create an online business from home
- using free tools to do it
- generate free traffic, make money and grow your business using social media
The speakers at the Success Weekend will be:
- Simon Coulson – following a 14 year career at BT, he has now built three 7 figure businesses online in less than 7 years
- Mark Nathwani – Speaker, Property Investor, Event Promoter, Coach and online entrepreneur
- Cassie Hicks – Property Investor and now online entrepreneur from 2010, runs a website to help other women grow their own businesses
- Zoe Cairns – Speaker and Social Media expert will share strategies, tools and automation
- Pat Slattery – Motivational and Inspirational Speaker has shared the stage with some of the big names in personal development
- Rob Cornish – Former fund manager started online April 2010 and generated $280,000 in his first year
Click here to find out more.
This years Internet World is being held at London’s Earls Court 2, SW5 9TA between 24th and 26th April 2012.
The event is free to attend and has free seminars.
The seminars are delivered in 7 Theatres in 6 themed worlds. The themes of the theatres are:
- The Mobile World
- The Social Media World
- The Cloud and Hosting World
- The Content Management World
- The eCommerce World
- The Direct Marketing World, split between the Email and Analytics Theatre and the Search, Advertising and Affiliate Theatre
Here are some of the businesses delivering keynotes, Google Mobile, LinkedIn, Cisco, Barclaycard, Worldpay, Microsoft Advertising, The Guardian, Rackspace Hosting, Ebay Advertising, Expedia, hp, O2 wifi, John Lewis, Skype, and Yahoo.
Apart from the free seminars there are also over 180 exhibitors there to share their knowledge and experience.
Find out more about Internet World by clicking here.
Armand Morin Live will be held in London between 23rd and 25th March 2012.
This 3 day event is not a multi speaker pitch fest but a training long weekend with Internet Marketer Armand Morin and a few of his core staff.
Armand is one of the worlds top Internet Marketers and his online businesses bring him in more than 20 Million US Dollars a year.
Some of the things he will be looking at:
- Webinars – set up, structure, deliver teaching, sales closing
- Facebook marketing – the 8 ways of advertising on
- Traffic Psychology – right and wrong ways to drive traffic
- Big 3 alternatives – Google, Yahoo, Bing + others
- Conversion science – how to increase them, more money with less traffic
Armand is giving the entrance fees to a charity the World Teacher Aid, which feeds and teaches students around the world.
If you think this could be for you, click here for more information about Armand Morin Live in London.
At London’s Earls Court 2 we have on the 28th and 29th February 2012, four shows in one with a marketing theme.
TFM&A or Technology for Marketing and Advertising – the UK’s most long running and established marketing event, with both exhibitors and seminars. The seminars are themed and split into 6 theatres. CRM and Multi Channel, Data and Marketing Analytics, Content Management and Web Analytics, Email and Mobile, Social Media and Search Marketing.
OA&A or Online Advertising and Affiliate Expo – has two themed theatres, one covering Online Advertising and the other covering Affiliate Marketing. This is a good place for Agencies, Publishers, Media Buyers and Brand Agencies to come and meet ad and affiliate networks.
DMX or Direct Marketing Expo – has its own theatre covering Direct Marketing and is a good place to meet solution providers for list building, telemarketing, print and product.
Publishing Expo – with leading suppliers in the digital, print and mobile fields. The publishing expo offers four themed theatres on Digital and Muliti Publishing, Audience and Data, Production and Design, Content Agility.
Some of the keynotes for the event will be from Google, Yahoo, Experian, Online Marketing Institute, Ebay, Microsoft, IBM and O2 media.
Click here to find out more about the shows.