The Property Business Show is co located with the Property Investors Show at London’s ExCel between 19th and 20th April 2012.
The Property Business Show is possibly targeted more for the Property Professional ( Estate Agents, Lettings Agents, Valuers, Property Managers etc ) whereas the Property Investor show is more for the Investor and Landlord. However both are free to enter and are in the same place.
It has exhibitors from across the sector and seminars on subjects like:
- Buy to let funding
- Student Property
- Increase returns from HMO
- Carbon credits
- Hotel and care home rooms
- AST alternatives
- Auction buying
- The tax end game
- Successful lettings agency
- Council regulations
To find out more, click here.
The International Traders Expo will be held at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre on the 23rd and 24th March 2012.
The show will cover topics such as
- Spread trading
- Trading in all types of market, up, down, flat
- Technical analysis
- Forex / Currencies
The speakers for the event are:
Kevin Barry, Robin Belec, Jeff Boccaccio, Tim Bourquin, John Burford, John Carter, Jamess Chen, Anna Coulling, David Coulling, Sam Evans, Mark Fenton-O’Creevy, Piotr Grela, Michael Hewson, Alexandre Houpert, James Hughes, Sandy Jadeja, Chris Kacher, Brenda Kelly, Andrea Koutras, Ashraf Laidi, Clive Lambert, antoine Lever, Adrian Manz, Dary McGovern, Greg Michalowski, Leonard Mills, Russ Mould, Ben Nguyen, Ian O’Sullivan, Arek Okrasa, Marc Rivalland, Sam seiden, Alex Spiroglou, Lex Van Dam, Paul Wallace, steve Ward, Hamza Yaseinand Alejandro Zambrano.
Click here to find out more about the Traders Expo.
Armand Morin Live will be held in London between 23rd and 25th March 2012.
This 3 day event is not a multi speaker pitch fest but a training long weekend with Internet Marketer Armand Morin and a few of his core staff.
Armand is one of the worlds top Internet Marketers and his online businesses bring him in more than 20 Million US Dollars a year.
Some of the things he will be looking at:
- Webinars – set up, structure, deliver teaching, sales closing
- Facebook marketing – the 8 ways of advertising on
- Traffic Psychology – right and wrong ways to drive traffic
- Big 3 alternatives – Google, Yahoo, Bing + others
- Conversion science – how to increase them, more money with less traffic
Armand is giving the entrance fees to a charity the World Teacher Aid, which feeds and teaches students around the world.
If you think this could be for you, click here for more information about Armand Morin Live in London.
Blak Pearl presents Business 2012 to be held at London’s O2 between 18th and 20th March 2012.
This is a free event that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation and success.
It boasts 200 seminars in 12 halls, 200 workshops in 6 halls, 166 exhibitors and 22 keynote presentations.
I have listed some of the speakers below, they range from the generally well known to the well known in their sphere of excellence, as follows:
Sir Richard Branson, Lord Sugar, Cherie Blair, Chris Johnson, Daniel Priestley, Greg Secker, JT Foxx, Jeff Vacek, KenPreuss, Shawn Casey, Brian Koz, Marco Kozlowski, Mark Nathwani, Mike Warren, Nigel Botterill, Nik Halik, Ralph Plumb, Raymond Aaron, Robert Allen, Saj Purkayastha, Simon Coulson, Simon Zutshi, Stedman Graham, Adam Ginsberg, Howard Graham, Penny Power, Minesh Bhindi, Ritu Sethi, Karen Gill, Maxine Benson, Mavis Amankwa, Will Duquette, Paloma Vivanco-Coutts, Nikki Hesford, Robert Allen, Kimberley Davis, Geoff Burch, Brad Burton, Paula Wynne, Nick Davies, Jonathan Yates, Carly Ward, John Lee, Shaa Wasmund, Robin Nixon, Emma Jones and Oliver Rothschild.
If you have a business or about to start one then there is likely to be something here to help you get to the next level, so click here to find out more about Business 2012.
At London’s Earls Court 2 we have on the 28th and 29th February 2012, four shows in one with a marketing theme.
TFM&A or Technology for Marketing and Advertising – the UK’s most long running and established marketing event, with both exhibitors and seminars. The seminars are themed and split into 6 theatres. CRM and Multi Channel, Data and Marketing Analytics, Content Management and Web Analytics, Email and Mobile, Social Media and Search Marketing.
OA&A or Online Advertising and Affiliate Expo – has two themed theatres, one covering Online Advertising and the other covering Affiliate Marketing. This is a good place for Agencies, Publishers, Media Buyers and Brand Agencies to come and meet ad and affiliate networks.
DMX or Direct Marketing Expo – has its own theatre covering Direct Marketing and is a good place to meet solution providers for list building, telemarketing, print and product.
Publishing Expo – with leading suppliers in the digital, print and mobile fields. The publishing expo offers four themed theatres on Digital and Muliti Publishing, Audience and Data, Production and Design, Content Agility.
Some of the keynotes for the event will be from Google, Yahoo, Experian, Online Marketing Institute, Ebay, Microsoft, IBM and O2 media.
Click here to find out more about the shows.
Rick McMunn presents How to make a fortune on Amazon to be held on 28th January 2012 at the Novotel Heathrow, London.
Rick, an ex Firefighter from Maidstone in Kent who left school with 3 GCSE’s, with some guidance from a friend, started publishing information. This lead to him being a finalist in the HSBC Start up Stars competition for UK new businesses. One of the distribution channels for his books is Amazon.
In the seminar he will cover:
- Selling your own products on Amazon
- Selling other peoples products on Amazon
- Amazon explained, the secrets
- Selling the right products on Amazon
- Why he has been so successful on Amazon
- Step by step tuition on getting started
- Selling ebooks on Amazon Kindle
- How to get ranked number 1 on Amazon for Kindle ebooks
Not only will he go through all that in the seminar but you will get 12 bonus dvds including:
- An introduction to publishing
- How to research publishing ideas
- How to create information products
- Product designs and titles
- How to register as a publisher
- How to sell your information products
- Some products to sell
This is a one off seminar backed by a money back guarantee. Click here for more information.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Passive Income Summit to be held at the Hilton Metropole, London W2 1JU between the 19th and 22nd January 2012.
The event is about generating income without trading time for money ie passively. But it is not only about generating multiple streams of income but actually safeguarding your families assets in the uncertain time that we are currently in. The speakers for the Ultimate Passive Income Summit are:
- Minesh Bhindi – from negotiating a million pound property deal in his teens to investing in the stock market, Gold and Silver
- Nik Halik – CEO of the Financial Freedom Institute, Wealth Strategist, Astronaut, adventurer became a multi millionaire in his twenties from shares and property
- JT Fox – In 6 years has closed over $40 million in real estate deals through the mastery of partnering, branding and marketing
- Chris Farrell – ex dj from the UK now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle thanks to websites. In August 2010 he did a product launch that nearly brought in two million US dollars in 5 days and his coaching site has been voted number one coaching program.
- Ron Holland – Speaker and author, Ron has 30 years helping people realise and release thier blocks then furnishes them with passive income strategies
- Warren Borsje – from school drop out to expert in Asset protection and International Tax Planning
- Mark Lyford – speaker, business builder now makes money with membership sites generating over $320,000 in his first year
- Bill Walsh – International speaker and internet entrepreneur with a background in real estate development and currency trading
- John Lee – Speaker and author, John made his money in property and is a lease options expert
- Matt Bacak – International speaker and online millionaire before the age of 30
- Steven Essa – International speaker and a leading authority on making money with webinars
- Corinna X – from a background in television production she is now involved in social media and makes over $1000 a week
- Marco Kozlowski – After making it in Luxury real estate, Marco has become known for his expertise in process engineering and delegation
- Mark Anastasi – from broke security guard to Seminar host, International speaker and generating millions online
If you think this could be for you click here to find out more.
Prysm Group presents the Great British Business Show to be held at Earls Court, London between 17th and 18th November 2011.
The show has exhibition stands, seminars, workshops, Angels Den and more.
The workshops are:
- On Google, by Google
- On Social Media, by Yell
- On Franchise
- On CRM
The Angels Den is similar to the tv series Dragons Den where you get to pitch your business to entrepreneurs looking to invest their money.
The Boardrooms – this year there will be two. The first catering for startups and the second for established, small businesses looking to grow. The concept is one of peer to peer mentoring and support, assisted by a trained facilitator and provides excellent opportunities for networking.
There are around 70 seminars over the two days on a lot of different subjects such as Brand building, Franchise, Accounting, Cloud Computing, ecommerce, Systemisation, Finance, Video Marketing, Telecoms, Business Growth and Social Media.
The keynotes will be by:
- James Caan
- Will King
- David Gold
- Brad Burton
- Jonathan Pfahl
- Warren Class
Click here to find out more about the Great British Business Show and to book your free tickets.
Mark Anastasi presents The Financial Freedom Seminar to be held in Kensington, London between 4th and 6th November 2011.
This is not a multi speaker pitch fest but three days of Mark teaching you from his experience of making Millions.
He will cover 21 ways to make money while you sleep, passive income from:
- 8 ‘old school’ strategies
- Content Creator strategies
- Accumulator / Mechanic strategies
- Social Media strategies
- Reporter strategies
- Manager strategies
- Trader strategies
- Elliott Wave and investing like Warren Buffet
Apart from those he will also be sharing his Speedcash Success strategies, Business Growth Acceleration secrets and 22 millionaire secrets that will change your life.
To find out more about the Financial Freedom Seminar, click here.
Mark Anastasi and Stephanie Hale present The Millionaire Bootcamp for Women to be held between 28th and 30th October 2011 at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH.
During the 3 days the speakers at the event will be:
- Gill Fielding – one of Channel 4′s Secret Millionaires, made her money through property and when financially free in 1999 decided to pass on the knowledge through wealth creation education.
- Richelle Shaw – from bankruptcy after 9/11 to being the only African-American Women to own a Public Utilty Company in the United States.
- Corinna X – after being made redundant five times in her twenties she started her own business for financial security and now makes over $1,000 a week with social media and selling coaching services.
- Marie-Claire Caryle – from worst performing sales person to delivering £1 million per month in sales as Director of another company. Do you have mental blocks that need releasing?
- Marsha Wright – from a disadvantaged childhood to setting up multi million pound businesses, she has been in the press, on TV and mentored over 700 business owners.
- Jennifer Hough – from chronic illness and $40,000 in debt to founding one of the largest holistic nutrition clinics in Canada.
- Bernadette Doyle – from a consultancy business that took 12 hours a day to run to her new systemised business that brings in more a month now than she used to make in a year.
- Alexandra Watson – a Success and Happinness expert that has coached olympic athletes and business leaders.
- Dawn Mendonca – a single mum who quit her 9 to 5 to follow her passion as a dance teacher. Used Video Marketing and youtube to earn over $300,000 a year.
- Dr Joanna Martin – ex medical Doctor to international speaker and educator. She has taken her own business from nothing to seven figures in one year.
- Katharine Dever – after a relationship break up, she started and created a business that does multiple six figures in less than a year.
- Naomi Sesay – one of the early ‘Big Brother’ Producers now a property investor and entrepreneur.
- Stephanie Hale – co founder of the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women and after a number of life challenges she set up a successful publishing consultancy
- Mark Anastasi – co founder of the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women, from a broke security guard to generating millions online.
Click here to find out more.