Posts Tagged ‘Alessio Rastani’
The spring Property Investors Show will be held at London’s ExCel between the 18th and 19th March 2011 and is free to attend.
The show will cover both UK and overseas property and apart from the exhibitors there will also be a programme of seminars and debates.
Some of which are:
- How to spot a boom and bust … before they happen
- How to spot deals on the open market
- Buying at auction – how to find the deals and buy them
- Help! … My tenant is a criminal
- How to make a fortune out of the coming Spanish property crash
- Investing for rental yield and capital growth
- Why Turkey? More specifically … why Istanbul?
- Hotel Investment … Profitable? Passive? Prudent?
- Property options – No deposit, no finance required, risk free
- Utilise your roof! .. How to use solar power to increase cash flows and property valuation
- How to choose a buy to let investment … in the current market
- Financial management for property investors
- How to find joint venture partners
- Avoiding a bad tenant
- What the next 2 years holds in store … and how you should prepare
The seminar programme is split between three rooms and is designed to be relevant to both novice investor to portfolio landlord.
Click here to find out more about the Property Investor Show.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Wealth Creation Summit, to be held at the Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow between the 22nd and 24th October 2010.
The event is split up over three days with an Internet business start up workshop and a beginners forex workshop on the Friday with the regular conference following on. Then Saturday and Sunday will be conference days with a range of speakers in the wealth creation fields.
The speakers at this seminar are:
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers with over $10 million from the internet
- Kavit Haria – membership / continuity and local business expert
- John Lee – wealth dragon, property and internet speaker and author
- Guy Cohen – stock trader and best selling author
- Glenn Armstrong – serial entrepreneur with over 300 properties
- Mike & Kim Withey – overseas property business opportunities
- Veronica Anglin – forex made simple
- Chris & Susan Beesley – online internet income system
- Dr Javaid Kiyani – author, property and internet entrepreneur
- and more
So if you like the idea of :
- buying a house for a pound
- creating lucrative niche membership sites
- getting 3000 to 5000 per month from property
- creating massive income from local businesses
- earning a 1000 a day from forex trading
- creating income from stock trading
then you should click here to find out more about the world creation summit.