Posts Tagged ‘Armand Morin’
Mark Anastasi presents the Local Business Marketing Summit to be held between 26th and 29th April 2012 at the Holiday Inn, Regents Park W1W 5EE.
The speakers that Mark hand picked for this event are:
- Kevin Wilke – makes over a $1 million with just 16 clients doing their marketing
- Armand Morin – one of the internet marketing pioneers and has generated over $76 million online
- Shawn Casey – last years internet marketer of the year
- Daniel Priestley – how to influence and persuade
- Steven Essa – webinar expert
- Sam Bakker – facebook app expert
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – lead generation experts
- Alicia and Loretta Lyttle – between the sisters they are passionate about social media, web design local business marketing, joint ventures etc
- Stuart Murray – Mobile Marketing
- Joey Underhill and Eric Kurit – From internet marketing to Local business marketing six figures in under 6 months
- Mike Cooch – customer acquisition expert
- Mark Vurnum – previously known for his Lead Generation products
- Jeff Schwerdt – Lead generation and automation
- Jeff Mills – Mobile Marketing and Apps
- Suraj Sodha – Networking expert
- Simon Coulson – from BT manager to earning over 8.5 Million in under 8 years online
So if you think this could be for you, click here for more information on the Local Business Marketing Summit.
Armand Morin Live will be held in London between 23rd and 25th March 2012.
This 3 day event is not a multi speaker pitch fest but a training long weekend with Internet Marketer Armand Morin and a few of his core staff.
Armand is one of the worlds top Internet Marketers and his online businesses bring him in more than 20 Million US Dollars a year.
Some of the things he will be looking at:
- Webinars – set up, structure, deliver teaching, sales closing
- Facebook marketing – the 8 ways of advertising on
- Traffic Psychology – right and wrong ways to drive traffic
- Big 3 alternatives – Google, Yahoo, Bing + others
- Conversion science – how to increase them, more money with less traffic
Armand is giving the entrance fees to a charity the World Teacher Aid, which feeds and teaches students around the world.
If you think this could be for you, click here for more information about Armand Morin Live in London.
Mark Anastasi and Inspired Seminars present The Ultimate Traffic Generation Summit to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH between 14th and 17th April 2011.
The speakers for the event are:
- Armand Morin – who has done over 80 Million dollars online and is one of the top internet marketers
- Tom Hua – One of the pioneers of Internet marketing and one of the founders of the World Internet Summit
- Scott Rewick – has built two 100 Million dollar businesses in a few years
- Anthony Morrison – from his first business in 2005 at 21 his career has expanded to include making a tv show with Mark Victor Hansen and featuring on CNN
- Randy Charach – Internet pioneer from 2001 who made 100,000 in his first few months went on to sell 50,000 websites and generated over 5.5 million in sales
- Pat Mesiti – international speaker who has built several personal development businesses from scratch
- Carlos and Lupe Carcia – have made over two Million dollars in a month using media buying
- Soren Jordansen and Cindy Batttye – they are making over a Million dollars a year all from free traffic
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – from coupon marketing to lead generation experts
- Chris Cobb – has been online for 5 years and is now both a publisher and advertiser at the CPA networks
- Joel Comm – entrepreneur, best selling author has been online since 1995 and has built a multi million dollar corporation
- Daven Michaels – author of ‘outsource this’ and CEO of 123employee on global outsourcing
- Saj P – CPA and media buying expert, not to mention the 9 clickbank best sellers
A few of the bonuses for attending:
- online version of the 16 cd home study course, Information Marketing Millionaires Bootcamp
- online membership access to internet millionaire interviews
- Mark Anastasi’s 15 traffic generation videos
and also a double money back guarantee
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Traffic Generation Summit.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar which will take place over 4 days between 27th and 30th January 2011 at the Thistle Marble Arch, London. W1H 7EH.
The speakers for this unique event are:
- Armand Morin – one of the worlds top internet marketers, his businesses have brought in over 80 million dollars
- Daniel Priestly – entrepreneur and event producer, Daniel will show you how he built a million dollar business using Facebook and Social Media
- Steven Essa – a leading authority on using webinars to make money, Steven will show how you can make money with them and Facebook for little cost.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O Mahony – the twitter queen and king are international speakers and product creators in the field of social media marketing
- Ben Hulme – is considered an outsourcing expert and with his team of outsources he brought in 130,000 dollars last month, he will show you brand building with facebook
- Glen Kirkham – Musician and ceo of a consultancy firm uses outsourcing to passively create 3,000 dollars a week
- Georgina Lany – 26 year old already making six figures from social media services
- Suraj Sodha – SEO consultant and mentor now generates over 10,000 dollars a month, 5,000 from facebook
- Kevin Taylor – 24 year old pulls in over 15,000 dollars from facebook working a couple of hours a day
- Paul Lynch – ex footballer shot to fame after taking the top slots with his sites for some high competition keywords
- Mr FBX – 14 year veteran underground marketer with a background of SEO and ppc has now cracked facebook ads
- Kavit Haria – musician and serial entrepreneur who operates in various niches and uses facebook as his number 1 social media traffic strategy
- Shaqir Hussyin – from construction worker to earning six figures from his online businesses in under 2 years using a number of strategies including facebook
- Sam Bakker – Sam sold over 120,000 dollars worth of product before he was 16 and has a six figure income from the offline world. Now in his 20’s his focus is on facebook.
- John Lee – property entrepreneur, international speaker and author he has built a multi million pound property portfolio and uses his internet marketing skills to find deals
- Zed Shah – after having his therapy business suffer bankruptcy in 2009 he found internet marketing and it took 3 weeks to earn a full time income. He is speaking for the first time.
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar.
The 37th World Internet Summit is coming to London on 12th November 2009.
It is being held at the Thistle, Heathrow between 12th November and 15th November
WIS is famous for its Internet Challenge. This is where a speaker picks up the gauntlett to create an Internet business in the event and make some money by the end of the four days. At the end of the 4 days one lucky attendee will be given the working business along with the amount raised during the event. Example cheques received have been USD 22,077 and 23,128.
Also as a bonus for attending and to get you started in the internet marketing game WIS will be giving you the resale rights to the dvds of a WIS event along with sales page and they will handle all the fulfilment for you.
So you get the above, + 4 days training from some of the worlds best internet marketers.
Click here for more details and to book.
While you are on the site you can sign up for a free 12 part course on Internet Marketing Secrets.
speakers are Tom Hua, Brett McFall, Andy Harrington, Sean Roach, Roy Carter, Steven Essa, Dr Mike Koz, Nicola Cairncross, Mark Anastasi, Alok Jain, Armand Morin, Raymond Aaron, Mike Stewart, Ewen Chia, Scott Letourneau
The Internet Challenge this time is the Internet Marketing Survival kit so go grab your copy and support the challenge.
This years Entrepreneurs Bootcamp from Andrew Reynolds is going to be held in the O2 London on the 2nd and 3rd of October 2009. I would guess he is trying to better the record breaking attendance of over 4,000 at the June event last year in Brighton where over GBP 468,000 was raised for the Make A Wish Foundation.
This years event is a free event but with a recommended donation of GBP 149 for the first attendee and GBP 50 for a guest. The donations go to Make A Wish Foundation, a charity that “grants the wishes of children with life threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.”
Andrew has not fully revealed this years speakers other than to say that they are all experts in thier subjects and have made a million. Having attended last years bootcamp I can vouch for the quality of the presentations and I expect this event to be better.
To get tickets go here while they still last.
Update – The speakers were: Pat Mesiti, Andrew Reynolds , Adam Ginsberg, Armand Morin, Brett Mcfall, Kirt Christensen, Andy Harrington, Simon Coulson, Chris Howard, Tom Hua, Joel Comm
Raised GBP 702,158 in donations for Make a Wish
Mark Anastasi presents the SpeedCashSeminar.
It will be held over 3 days ( Friday 25th to Sunday 27th September 2009 ) at the Earls Court Conference centre in London. The nearest tube is West Brompton.
This is a follow up and extension of the Speed Cash Workshop on 30th August 2009 and the speakers will reveal 14 speed cash strategies working now.
The presenters include:
Mark will also have former seminar attendees there who have started to make money online and will be an inspiration to us all.
To get all this valuable information and find out more you can go to the main site or
for a limited time you can get free tickets from here.
See you there!
Chris Howard and Think Big Education are bringing 10 of the big names in online marketing together in London for what is called the Ultimate Marketing Seminar.
Over 3 days from the 2nd to 4th September 2009 you will see experts in the fields of Search Engine Marketing, Membership sites, Affiliate Marketing, Joint Ventures and Ebay.
The speaker line up is:
Brad Fallon – Recently taken over the helm of Stompernet (after co-founding it), probably the worlds no 1 Search Engine Marketing Education faculty.
Simon Coulson – from redundancy to over 4 million in sales, this uk based internet entrepreneur will tell you how he did it.
Armand Morin – one of the world’s top internet marketers and a regular speaker. His internet businesses have generated more than $35,000,000 in online revenue.
Adam Ginsberg – probably the world’s No. 1 eBay trainer, he has made over $20 million dollars selling products on eBay from blliard tables to houses.
Daniel Wagner – UK based Internet Marketing Tutor will reveal his 4 step income generating to RECESSION PROOF your cashflow.
Len Foley – how to develop recurring income streams quickly and easily using membership sites. You will also learn of free and low cost traffic tactics and tools.
Dean Hyers – a Camera Expert, he will guide on how to design compelling messages and connect with your audience.
Kerwin Rae – JV or Joint Venture Specialist reveals how to structure low risk, low cost profit based deals to cost effectively and rapidly acquire new clients .
James Schramko – Affiliate Marketer who will show you no-nonsense, step by step, tried and tested, real world models that will get your site making money while you sleep.
Bernadette Doyle – one of the top Irish Internet Marketers will show you how to get big pay days from Teleseminars.
One of those not to miss events and if you get in now there are some free tickets available. Click here for more information and to book.
This is the next in the series of seminars from Mark Anastasi and the subject is generating traffic to your web site.
It will be a three day event from 26th to 28th June 2009 held at the Hilton Metropole on Edgware Road
Mark Anastasi – entrepreneur and public speaker specialising in Marketing and Wealth Creation. From broke and homeless in 2004 to financially free a year later.
Jennie Armato – a business and marketing entrepreneur and online since 1996. She now speaks around and coaching people to succeess online.
Sean Roach – provides a different angle on marketing as he spends half his time in the corporate world. His cutting edge ideas have brought him very large offers from the search engine companies. Let him tell you about web 3.0.
Guy Levine – is an entrepreneur and a businessman since he was 16. He has best speaker awards and is an expert at adwords.
Mark Vurnum – an ex brit now living the life in Cyprus made his money first with adsense and now with lead generation and selling.
Alan Forrest Smith – a former hairdresser Alan is a business, advertising and marketing consultant who speaks, mentors and coaches all around the world. He has written copy for a number of big name marketers.
Brian T Edmonson – from a wall street background Brian is now an author, speaker and internet entrepreneur.
He will share his Blogging and Affiliate Marketing strategies.
Armand Morin – one of the biggest names in the industry, taking over USD 20 Million in revenue and getting 6 million visitors a month to his sites. He will share information on List building, press releases and viral marketing.
Jeff Mills – he is known for personal Branding and Outsourcing. Jeff will show you how he has systemised things which allows him to outsource it to lower cost area.
Gareth Owen – Gareth is an SEO ( search engine optimisation ) expert and will share how to structure sites properly and also do the keyword research beforehand.
Matt Bacak – Matt began investing at 12 and was a millionaire by 27. The businesses he started have grown at an incredible rate and he now runs 3 multi million dollar businesses. He recently did a promotion that acquired over 14,897 customers in less than 7 days.
Brian “Koz” Kosobucki – he made his name with niche and coupon marketing. From which he learned some unconventional ways of getting leads.
All this for GBP 97 ( which admits two people ) from the link below
Traffic Generation Summit
and it also comes with a money back guarantee.