Posts Tagged ‘Ben Marr’
The spring Property Investors Show will be held at London’s ExCel between the 18th and 19th March 2011 and is free to attend.
The show will cover both UK and overseas property and apart from the exhibitors there will also be a programme of seminars and debates.
Some of which are:
- How to spot a boom and bust … before they happen
- How to spot deals on the open market
- Buying at auction – how to find the deals and buy them
- Help! … My tenant is a criminal
- How to make a fortune out of the coming Spanish property crash
- Investing for rental yield and capital growth
- Why Turkey? More specifically … why Istanbul?
- Hotel Investment … Profitable? Passive? Prudent?
- Property options – No deposit, no finance required, risk free
- Utilise your roof! .. How to use solar power to increase cash flows and property valuation
- How to choose a buy to let investment … in the current market
- Financial management for property investors
- How to find joint venture partners
- Avoiding a bad tenant
- What the next 2 years holds in store … and how you should prepare
The seminar programme is split between three rooms and is designed to be relevant to both novice investor to portfolio landlord.
Click here to find out more about the Property Investor Show.