Posts Tagged ‘Ciaran Doyle’
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Wealth Weekend a ’2 in 1 super conference’ at the Park Inn, London Heathrow UB7 0DU between 5th and 6th March 2011.
The Wealth Weekend consists of the Internet Marketing Summit on Saturday and the Internet Gold, Silver and Forex Summit on Sunday giving you two days to meet the speakers / mentors 1 on 1, do some networking and maybe even some deals.
The speakers for these two days are:
- Mark Lyford – USD 300k in his first year with membership sites
- Rick McMunn – GBP 2 million from ‘how to’ books
- Sarah Staar – video and social marketer
- Ciaran Doyle – affiliate marketer and motivator
- Simon Coulson – Internet marketer and international speaker
- Glen Kirkham – GBP 12k a month from Facebook automatically
- Marcus Matthew – Gold and Silver bullion trading
- Veronica Anglin – easy forex trading GBP 1k to 3k a day
- Minesh Bhindi and Ash Bhindi – Gold and Silver trading
- Andy Palmer – Automation of forex trading
- Ron Holland – affirmations and mindset
To attend this unique event, the Internet Wealth Weekend, click here. There is a small admin charge but the content will far outweigh that.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Sheraton Heathrow, London, UB7 0HJ between the 26th and the 28th November 2010.
This event is a bit different to the usual internet related seminars. During the day on Saturday and Sunday there will be conference presentations from the speakers and prior to that on Friday there will be conference presentations and workshops. But on Saturday evening Simon Coulson and his band, The Sleeves will be entertaining us after the ‘meet the mentors’ dinner where you can socialise, network and have fun.
The speakers for the xmas ball are:
- Simon Coulson – internet marketer with over 10 million in sales to date
- Sarah Staar - video production company owner and internet marketer
- Rick McMunn – Simon’s number 1 student with over 2 million in sales already
- Craig Richards - internet mentor earning between 20,000 and 30,000 a week
- Kavit Haria – music entrepreneur and membership sites
- Ciaran Doyle – clickbank product creator and paid traffic
- Mark Lyford - entrepreneur and internet marketer
- Janni G – clickbank product creator and social media
- Adeel Chowdhry – clickbank product creator and affiliate marketer
- Tony Sharpe – getting started with membership sites
- Javaid Kiyani - property and internet marketing
- Steve Foley – is the host and is speaking on private label rights
Click here to find out more information on the Internet Marketers Ball.
UPDATE – this event has been postponed
The Rapid Business Marketing seminar is being held on 29th July 2010 at the Thistle Barbican, London between 08:45 and 19:00.
The seminar will cover the following:
- Offline Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Website Usability
- Joint Ventures
The speakers who will also be available for networking are:
- Mark Nathwani – Property and Internet Entrepreneur who has a PLR and Resell Rights membership site
- Senh Lou – specialises in business structuring and systemisation
- Julia Serbanete and Amir Nazir – specialise in Video Marketing
- Tik Bhayani - specialises in Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing ( SEO and SEM )
- Ciaran Doyle – International speaker and Google Adwords expert
- Collette Mason – website usability expert
- Sohail Khan – International speaker, President of the JV university and founder of the Joint Venture group
Click here to find out more.
Steve Foley and eConfex presents the first annual Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow, London between 14th and 16th May 2010.
The event is 3 long days including learning from speakers, networking, an evening dinner and a live band.
The speakers are:
- Simon Coulson – Internet Marketing
- Saj P – CPA and ebay
- Thomas Power – Chairman of Ecademy
- Chuck Mullaney – Internet Marketing and JV’s
- Tony Sharpe – Membership and Internet Marketing
- Dean Hunt – Buzz Marketer and Branding
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Twitter and Social Media
- Mark Nathwani – PLR and Resell rights
- Tik Bhayani – SEO
- Sohail Khan – JV university
- Ciaran Doyle – Internet Marketing and traffic
- Paul Elliott – Internet Entrepreneur and Social Strategies
- Phil Henderson – Simple SEO
- Tom Miller – Facebook
- Vincent Wong and John Lee – adwords and PPC
Click here to find out more.
The live band is Simon Coulson‘s, The Sleeves. They played a song at London’s O2 in October 2009 during the Entrepreneurs Bootcamp and you can hear more from them at this event and socialise.
Paul O’Mahony and Mili Ponce ( the twitter king and queen ) present a 3 day seminar in London between 5th and 7th March 2010 called the Social Media Bootcamp. The seminar will be held at the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow, UB3 5AW and Mili and Paul have also invited along some other guest speakers:
Mark Anastasi – a former broke security guard who turned his life around with Internet Marketing and then formed a seminar company to bring that knowledge to the masses and change thier lives. Mark has recently been doing a series of Speed Cash seminars that showcase the traffic strategies.
Andy Harrington – is one of the leading authorities on the psychology of success in the uk. Andy is an NLP master and his flagship weekend event the power to achieve has changed many lives. You can get a 7 minute taster of what he can do from here or for a limited time he is offering a free dvd of his presentation at the O2.
Saj P – Clickbank best selling product creator 5 times over, his latest was Banner Ad Blueprint which is currently top in the E Business and E Marketing category. Saj is mainly known for his CPA expertise and also for giving so much quality information from stage.
Jeff Mills – internationally known as an outsourcing expert.
Daniel Wagner – property Investor and Internet Marketer. He also runs a successful coaching and mentoring business.
Steven Essa – rose quickly to fame from his attendance at WIS. Steven is an expert in webinars and can show you how they can be used in a number of ways to build quick and longer lasting income streams.
Jason Osborne – known as Mr Article Marketing, he has over 2,000 articles online that brings a constant stream of visitors to his sites.
Chris Farrell – a full time Internet Marketer, Broadcaster, Writer and Product developer. Chris quickly grew his income to over $30k a month now.
Ciaran Doyle – Ciaran’s area of expertise is Traffic Generation both free and paid.
Sohail Khan – is a JV ( joint venture ) expert and is a co-founder of the JV University.
If you are quick you can go here and get complimentary tickets making this a great free internet marketing seminar.
See you there.
A friend of mine is giving away some Traffic Strategy Videos.
His story is that whilst attending / working these seminars he got to interview the top Internet Marketers, grilling them for their best traffic strategies. He is now ready to share some of those secrets.
Take advantage of his generosity and grab some free advice here.