Posts Tagged ‘Daniel Priestley’
Mark Anastasi presents the Local Business Marketing Summit to be held between 26th and 29th April 2012 at the Holiday Inn, Regents Park W1W 5EE.
The speakers that Mark hand picked for this event are:
- Kevin Wilke – makes over a $1 million with just 16 clients doing their marketing
- Armand Morin – one of the internet marketing pioneers and has generated over $76 million online
- Shawn Casey – last years internet marketer of the year
- Daniel Priestley – how to influence and persuade
- Steven Essa – webinar expert
- Sam Bakker – facebook app expert
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – lead generation experts
- Alicia and Loretta Lyttle – between the sisters they are passionate about social media, web design local business marketing, joint ventures etc
- Stuart Murray – Mobile Marketing
- Joey Underhill and Eric Kurit – From internet marketing to Local business marketing six figures in under 6 months
- Mike Cooch – customer acquisition expert
- Mark Vurnum – previously known for his Lead Generation products
- Jeff Schwerdt – Lead generation and automation
- Jeff Mills – Mobile Marketing and Apps
- Suraj Sodha – Networking expert
- Simon Coulson – from BT manager to earning over 8.5 Million in under 8 years online
So if you think this could be for you, click here for more information on the Local Business Marketing Summit.
Blak Pearl presents Business 2012 to be held at London’s O2 between 18th and 20th March 2012.
This is a free event that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation and success.
It boasts 200 seminars in 12 halls, 200 workshops in 6 halls, 166 exhibitors and 22 keynote presentations.
I have listed some of the speakers below, they range from the generally well known to the well known in their sphere of excellence, as follows:
Sir Richard Branson, Lord Sugar, Cherie Blair, Chris Johnson, Daniel Priestley, Greg Secker, JT Foxx, Jeff Vacek, KenPreuss, Shawn Casey, Brian Koz, Marco Kozlowski, Mark Nathwani, Mike Warren, Nigel Botterill, Nik Halik, Ralph Plumb, Raymond Aaron, Robert Allen, Saj Purkayastha, Simon Coulson, Simon Zutshi, Stedman Graham, Adam Ginsberg, Howard Graham, Penny Power, Minesh Bhindi, Ritu Sethi, Karen Gill, Maxine Benson, Mavis Amankwa, Will Duquette, Paloma Vivanco-Coutts, Nikki Hesford, Robert Allen, Kimberley Davis, Geoff Burch, Brad Burton, Paula Wynne, Nick Davies, Jonathan Yates, Carly Ward, John Lee, Shaa Wasmund, Robin Nixon, Emma Jones and Oliver Rothschild.
If you have a business or about to start one then there is likely to be something here to help you get to the next level, so click here to find out more about Business 2012.
Mark Anastasi presents the Social Media Millionaire Summit between the 22nd and 25th April 2010 to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, South Kensington, London.
The presenters will be:
- Daniel Priestley – a leading UK Small Business Advisor for Social Media will show you how you can increase the value of the sale and engage with JV partners.
- Chris Farrell – ex brit dj Chris now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle after turning to internet marketing and social media in 2008 and now makes over $35,000 a month. He has an easy going style and his students sing his praise.
- Trevor Crook – speaker, copywriter, mentor and social media consultant. Trevor has a no B.S. style and tells it like it is.
- Lee McIntyre – a former school teacher turned internet marketer who uses non traditional marketing methods to bring him a GBP100,000 a month income
- Mili Ponce – the Twitter Queen, former systems administrator who learned social media and is now earning in excess of $10,000 a month.
- Tom Miller – Aussie Tom discovered social media and you tube and has his own techniques which make him over $2,500 a month.
- Donna Fox – a former corporate attorney who had successful businesses in real estate, credit and marketing is now partnered with Mike Filsaime. She is a down to earth, humorous and dynamic speaker.
- Gareth Owen – SEO master and one of the few that gets to go to the invite only meetings at Google. Will help demystify getting google page 1 rankings.
- Dr Joanna Martin – former Medical Doctor and now international speaker and educator will let you know how to structure your presentation and get your message across
- Tracey Repchuk – business owner, speaker, coach and best selling author. Tracey will show you how to create multiple streams of income and traffic hurricanes.
- Daniel Wagner - will entertain and educate you. He is a passionate speaker and also has a passion for helping people.
- Simon Leung – an ex google employee involved with adwords from the start and was its most senior adwords optimization specialist. Created a half million dollar business in his first year as a marketer.
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers and has generated over six million pounds with his business. He will show you list building with social media among other things. If you cannot get to see him here then get a free dvd of his presentation at the O2 while they are still available.
If the above sounds like it could be useful to you then click here to find out more.
The Icelandic volcano caused major disruptions, so the actual speakers were Mark Anastasi, Ryan Pinnick, Mili Ponce, Sohail Khan, Kavit Haria, Simon Coulson, Dean Hunt, Simon Zutshi, Trevor Crook, Jim Graham, Gareth Owen, Steven Essa, Simon Leung, Tom Miller, Adam Ginsberg, Donna Fox, Saj P, and Daniel Priestly.
The event ( Social Media Millionaire Summit II ) is being repeated at the Millenium Gloucester between 29th April 2010 and 2nd May 2010. Some of the speakers are Joanna Martin, Deborah Micek, Jani G, Chris Farrell, Mili Ponce, Shaqir Hussyn, Saj P, Tom Miller and Daniel Priestley.
The VIP tickets allow you to bring a guest so I can take someone as a guest, list subscribers have my contact details. The last weekends event had some really great content and I expect some more this weekend.
Triumphant events present Expand your Brand at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, SW7 4LH between the 20th and 21st March 2010.
At this event the speakers are:
Internet entrepreneur, founder of Venda has helped some of the big name UK businesses with brands and online stores
MOBO ( Music of Black Origin ) Awards founder. MOBO now has a worldwide audience of 250 million people each year.
First direct and Egg founder. Niches and micro niches.
A young Entrepreneur who has sold over 50,000 books. Starting from the age of 14.
Speed networking expert
i-to-i Travel founder, specialising in looking after gap year students
Product creator, over 150 products to date
She helps people write, publish and promote their books. Over 300 to date.
MOBO founder and Social Media Strategist for SME’s
Ecademy founder. Personal branding expert.
Best selling author of “Brand you” has a technique for turning your inner skills into a tangible brand.
Founder of Buildabrand.com and brand builder
Entrepreneur, Author and Award winning Coach
Click here to find out more
James Caan of Dragons Den fame presents in London “How To Make It Big In 2010″.
The event will be held at the Hilton Metropole, Edware road London between 7th and 8th November 2009 and will consist of two days:
- Make it Big in 2010
- Make it Big in the New Economy
The speakers over the two days are:
James Caan, Kevin Green, Roger James Hamilton, Jeremy Harbour, Feisal Nahaboo, Steve Bolton, Dr Joanna Martin, Mike Harris, Penny Power, Jonathan Pfahl, Daniel Priestly, Paul Avins, Topher Morrison, Mindy Gibbins-Klein, Adam Stafford and Darren Eden
Click here to find out more and grab your tickets.