Posts Tagged ‘Daven Michaels’
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin – Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
Mark Anastasi and Inspired Seminars present The Ultimate Traffic Generation Summit to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH between 14th and 17th April 2011.
The speakers for the event are:
- Armand Morin – who has done over 80 Million dollars online and is one of the top internet marketers
- Tom Hua – One of the pioneers of Internet marketing and one of the founders of the World Internet Summit
- Scott Rewick – has built two 100 Million dollar businesses in a few years
- Anthony Morrison – from his first business in 2005 at 21 his career has expanded to include making a tv show with Mark Victor Hansen and featuring on CNN
- Randy Charach – Internet pioneer from 2001 who made 100,000 in his first few months went on to sell 50,000 websites and generated over 5.5 million in sales
- Pat Mesiti – international speaker who has built several personal development businesses from scratch
- Carlos and Lupe Carcia – have made over two Million dollars in a month using media buying
- Soren Jordansen and Cindy Batttye – they are making over a Million dollars a year all from free traffic
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – from coupon marketing to lead generation experts
- Chris Cobb – has been online for 5 years and is now both a publisher and advertiser at the CPA networks
- Joel Comm – entrepreneur, best selling author has been online since 1995 and has built a multi million dollar corporation
- Daven Michaels – author of ‘outsource this’ and CEO of 123employee on global outsourcing
- Saj P – CPA and media buying expert, not to mention the 9 clickbank best sellers
A few of the bonuses for attending:
- online version of the 16 cd home study course, Information Marketing Millionaires Bootcamp
- online membership access to internet millionaire interviews
- Mark Anastasi’s 15 traffic generation videos
and also a double money back guarantee
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Traffic Generation Summit.
Think Big Education present Wealth from Marketing to be held at the Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference centre, London SW1P 2QD on the 30th October 2010.
The speakers for the event are:
- Jay Conrad Levinson – the father of Guerilla Marketing, which in print has sold more than 21 million copies worldwide. Jay has helped five of the top 500 Companies grow from babies to household names. He is here for his first UK public appearance.
- Joel Roberts – former radio talk show host from LA and now works with celebrities and businesses including fortune 500 companies to bring them the power of the media through the Language of Impact
- Daven Michaels – television and music producer, author, speaker and entrepreneur which all started at the young age of 15. He has shared the stage with big names such as Brian Tracey, Les Brown and Mark Victor Hansen, Dean Graiosi and Mark Joiner and wants to show the little guy how to compete and win against the big guys.
- Kerwin Rae – author, sales and marketing specialist who has helped his small and medium business clients make millions. He is also well known for his joint venture strategies.
It is a free event and there are a number of attendee bonuses from the speakers.
Click here for more information about wealth from marketing.