Posts Tagged ‘Donna Fox’
George Brown and BA Wealth present the Internet Millionaires Summit at the Hilton Metropole, Edgware Road, London between 18th and 20th June 2010.
The speakers will be:
Simon Coulson – one of the top Internet Marketers in the UK, Simon after being made redundant from BT has made over six million pounds from his internet businesses and has helped create at least one millionaire student.
Mili Ponce – ex systems analyst, Mili discovered Twitter and other social media tools and was soon making thousands from them
Tom Hua – founder of the world internet summit and product creation expert, Tom is one of the earliest internet marketers.
Dean Hunt – international speaker from the UK and is known as an authority on Buzz Marketing
Donna Fox – former attorney and now international speaker from the USA will show you how to turn your hobbies to hard cash
Roy Carter – product creation expert from the UK
Adam Ginsberg – Adam is known for being the number 1 ebay trainer, but he now also makes a substantial money off ebay
Mark Anastasi – International Speaker, seminar organiser, Wealth Creation Expert and Internet Marketer
Tom Miller – Aussie Tom who is quietly making 20,000 a month from facebook
Saj P – Clickbank best selling author many times over and recognised expert in CPA
Andrew X – Australian Online Millionaire will be revealing his Clickbank Million Dollar tip
George Brown – 19 year old ex furniture removal guy with two successful clickbank launches ( Google Sniper and Traffic Ultimatum ) and now making 7 figures
Click here for more information
Dori Friend and Ann Premazon present a free virtual event called the Traffic Rockstars, comprising an expo, workshops, presentations, chat lounge and JV fair all on the subject of Traffic Generation.
This event will be held between 14th and 16th May 2010 at a computer near you. Thats right, this will be held over the internet which means none of the travel costs etc that are usually associated with attending these type of events, but with the power of the internet and modern software you still have the ability to network.
There is a world class list of speakers as follows: Ryan Deiss, Mike Hill, Ryan Ringold, Amit Mehta, Jeff Walker, Mike Filsaime, Brad Fallon, Jeff Johnson, Jonathan Mizel, Yanik Silver, Kevin Wilke, Leslie Rohde, Dan Thies, Dr. Mike, Howie Schwartz, Donna Fox, Charlie Page, Tom Antion, Jon Benson and Dustin Struckman.
I did not hesitate to sign up for it and if you would like to then click here .
Mark Anastasi presents the Social Media Millionaire Summit between the 22nd and 25th April 2010 to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, South Kensington, London.
The presenters will be:
- Daniel Priestley – a leading UK Small Business Advisor for Social Media will show you how you can increase the value of the sale and engage with JV partners.
- Chris Farrell – ex brit dj Chris now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle after turning to internet marketing and social media in 2008 and now makes over $35,000 a month. He has an easy going style and his students sing his praise.
- Trevor Crook – speaker, copywriter, mentor and social media consultant. Trevor has a no B.S. style and tells it like it is.
- Lee McIntyre – a former school teacher turned internet marketer who uses non traditional marketing methods to bring him a GBP100,000 a month income
- Mili Ponce – the Twitter Queen, former systems administrator who learned social media and is now earning in excess of $10,000 a month.
- Tom Miller – Aussie Tom discovered social media and you tube and has his own techniques which make him over $2,500 a month.
- Donna Fox – a former corporate attorney who had successful businesses in real estate, credit and marketing is now partnered with Mike Filsaime. She is a down to earth, humorous and dynamic speaker.
- Gareth Owen – SEO master and one of the few that gets to go to the invite only meetings at Google. Will help demystify getting google page 1 rankings.
- Dr Joanna Martin – former Medical Doctor and now international speaker and educator will let you know how to structure your presentation and get your message across
- Tracey Repchuk – business owner, speaker, coach and best selling author. Tracey will show you how to create multiple streams of income and traffic hurricanes.
- Daniel Wagner – will entertain and educate you. He is a passionate speaker and also has a passion for helping people.
- Simon Leung – an ex google employee involved with adwords from the start and was its most senior adwords optimization specialist. Created a half million dollar business in his first year as a marketer.
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers and has generated over six million pounds with his business. He will show you list building with social media among other things. If you cannot get to see him here then get a free dvd of his presentation at the O2 while they are still available.
If the above sounds like it could be useful to you then click here to find out more.
The Icelandic volcano caused major disruptions, so the actual speakers were Mark Anastasi, Ryan Pinnick, Mili Ponce, Sohail Khan, Kavit Haria, Simon Coulson, Dean Hunt, Simon Zutshi, Trevor Crook, Jim Graham, Gareth Owen, Steven Essa, Simon Leung, Tom Miller, Adam Ginsberg, Donna Fox, Saj P, and Daniel Priestly.
The event ( Social Media Millionaire Summit II ) is being repeated at the Millenium Gloucester between 29th April 2010 and 2nd May 2010. Some of the speakers are Joanna Martin, Deborah Micek, Jani G, Chris Farrell, Mili Ponce, Shaqir Hussyn, Saj P, Tom Miller and Daniel Priestley.
The VIP tickets allow you to bring a guest so I can take someone as a guest, list subscribers have my contact details. The last weekends event had some really great content and I expect some more this weekend.