Posts Tagged ‘Dr Joanna Martin’
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin – Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
Mark Anastasi and Stephanie Hale present The Millionaire Bootcamp for Women to be held between 28th and 30th October 2011 at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH.
During the 3 days the speakers at the event will be:
- Gill Fielding – one of Channel 4’s Secret Millionaires, made her money through property and when financially free in 1999 decided to pass on the knowledge through wealth creation education.
- Richelle Shaw – from bankruptcy after 9/11 to being the only African-American Women to own a Public Utilty Company in the United States.
- Corinna X – after being made redundant five times in her twenties she started her own business for financial security and now makes over $1,000 a week with social media and selling coaching services.
- Marie-Claire Caryle – from worst performing sales person to delivering £1 million per month in sales as Director of another company. Do you have mental blocks that need releasing?
- Marsha Wright – from a disadvantaged childhood to setting up multi million pound businesses, she has been in the press, on TV and mentored over 700 business owners.
- Jennifer Hough – from chronic illness and $40,000 in debt to founding one of the largest holistic nutrition clinics in Canada.
- Bernadette Doyle – from a consultancy business that took 12 hours a day to run to her new systemised business that brings in more a month now than she used to make in a year.
- Alexandra Watson – a Success and Happinness expert that has coached olympic athletes and business leaders.
- Dawn Mendonca – a single mum who quit her 9 to 5 to follow her passion as a dance teacher. Used Video Marketing and youtube to earn over $300,000 a year.
- Dr Joanna Martin – ex medical Doctor to international speaker and educator. She has taken her own business from nothing to seven figures in one year.
- Katharine Dever – after a relationship break up, she started and created a business that does multiple six figures in less than a year.
- Naomi Sesay – one of the early ‘Big Brother’ Producers now a property investor and entrepreneur.
- Stephanie Hale – co founder of the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women and after a number of life challenges she set up a successful publishing consultancy
- Mark Anastasi – co founder of the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women, from a broke security guard to generating millions online.
Click here to find out more.
Shift Speaker Training presents Dr Joanna Martin‘s Presentation Secrets live in London for three one day workshops on the 6th, 7th and 16th May 2011.
It is not just public speaking training as there are other organisations that cover that, it is more about making profits via effective presentation.
Joanna was a medical Doctor in Australia and realised that is not what she loved and after a year at drama school discovered the seminar circuit where people spoke about thier passion and were paid money for it. She studied professional speaking and tested various ways of working until finally going full time as a speaker in 2005. In her first 12 months she made 1.25 Million in sales from stage. She has trained many people in her systems including her in house trainers.
At this course you will learn:
1. How to create and craft an effective presentation. Her 7 step formula that gets the audience excited and compels them to want to take action.
2. How to structure your business with the ‘elegance business model’
3. Behind the scenes look of how the big guys make thier money
4. How to position yourself as an expert in your niche.
Her site contains testimonials from Chris Howard, John Lee ( Wealth Dragons), Joseph A Michelli, Matt Clarkson ( ebay entrepreneur ), Peter Thomson, Ari Galper, Dr Joe Kosterich, James McGinty, David Penglase, Katrin Den Elzen, Jo Harrison and Kelly O’Neil.
Click here for more information on Presentation Secrets.
Mark Anastasi presents the Social Media Millionaire Summit between the 22nd and 25th April 2010 to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, South Kensington, London.
The presenters will be:
- Daniel Priestley – a leading UK Small Business Advisor for Social Media will show you how you can increase the value of the sale and engage with JV partners.
- Chris Farrell – ex brit dj Chris now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle after turning to internet marketing and social media in 2008 and now makes over $35,000 a month. He has an easy going style and his students sing his praise.
- Trevor Crook – speaker, copywriter, mentor and social media consultant. Trevor has a no B.S. style and tells it like it is.
- Lee McIntyre – a former school teacher turned internet marketer who uses non traditional marketing methods to bring him a GBP100,000 a month income
- Mili Ponce – the Twitter Queen, former systems administrator who learned social media and is now earning in excess of $10,000 a month.
- Tom Miller – Aussie Tom discovered social media and you tube and has his own techniques which make him over $2,500 a month.
- Donna Fox – a former corporate attorney who had successful businesses in real estate, credit and marketing is now partnered with Mike Filsaime. She is a down to earth, humorous and dynamic speaker.
- Gareth Owen – SEO master and one of the few that gets to go to the invite only meetings at Google. Will help demystify getting google page 1 rankings.
- Dr Joanna Martin – former Medical Doctor and now international speaker and educator will let you know how to structure your presentation and get your message across
- Tracey Repchuk – business owner, speaker, coach and best selling author. Tracey will show you how to create multiple streams of income and traffic hurricanes.
- Daniel Wagner – will entertain and educate you. He is a passionate speaker and also has a passion for helping people.
- Simon Leung – an ex google employee involved with adwords from the start and was its most senior adwords optimization specialist. Created a half million dollar business in his first year as a marketer.
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers and has generated over six million pounds with his business. He will show you list building with social media among other things. If you cannot get to see him here then get a free dvd of his presentation at the O2 while they are still available.
If the above sounds like it could be useful to you then click here to find out more.
The Icelandic volcano caused major disruptions, so the actual speakers were Mark Anastasi, Ryan Pinnick, Mili Ponce, Sohail Khan, Kavit Haria, Simon Coulson, Dean Hunt, Simon Zutshi, Trevor Crook, Jim Graham, Gareth Owen, Steven Essa, Simon Leung, Tom Miller, Adam Ginsberg, Donna Fox, Saj P, and Daniel Priestly.
The event ( Social Media Millionaire Summit II ) is being repeated at the Millenium Gloucester between 29th April 2010 and 2nd May 2010. Some of the speakers are Joanna Martin, Deborah Micek, Jani G, Chris Farrell, Mili Ponce, Shaqir Hussyn, Saj P, Tom Miller and Daniel Priestley.
The VIP tickets allow you to bring a guest so I can take someone as a guest, list subscribers have my contact details. The last weekends event had some really great content and I expect some more this weekend.
James Caan of Dragons Den fame presents in London “How To Make It Big In 2010”.
The event will be held at the Hilton Metropole, Edware road London between 7th and 8th November 2009 and will consist of two days:
– Make it Big in 2010
– Make it Big in the New Economy
The speakers over the two days are:
James Caan, Kevin Green, Roger James Hamilton, Jeremy Harbour, Feisal Nahaboo, Steve Bolton, Dr Joanna Martin, Mike Harris, Penny Power, Jonathan Pfahl, Daniel Priestly, Paul Avins, Topher Morrison, Mindy Gibbins-Klein, Adam Stafford and Darren Eden
Click here to find out more and grab your tickets.
Mark Anastasi and Stephanie J Hale present the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women to be held at London’s Earls Court Conference Centre between the 31st October and 1st November 2009.
The bootcamp brings together 10 of the worlds successful women to tell you their stories, reveal their secrets and inspire you.
The speakers are:
Naomi Sesay, Maria Davies, Jennie Armato, Tracy Repchuk, Heather Seitz, Leili McKinley, Jennifer Hough, Linda Dyer, Dr Joanna Martin and Gill Fielding.
The areas of experience include:
property, business building, public speaking and internet marketing.