Posts Tagged ‘Ewen Chia’
Success Resources present the Global Internet Seminar at the Earls Court Conference centre, London. The seminar series on its London stop is to be held between 29th and 31st October 2010.
The speakers for the seminar are:
- Paul O Mahony and Mili Ponce – known as the twitter king and queen, they are social media experts, coaches and product creators
- Chris Bowser- has been selling on the internet for over 8 years. It started as a hobby selling on ebay and soon became a business bringing 2,500 US Dollars a week selling 30 to 40 products
- Jeff Mills – internationally known for personal branding and outsourcing. Jeff was a surfer, then started a number of internet businesses and now helps entrepreneurs around the world
- Ken Sapp - is a twitter strategist and internet marketing specialist. He learned a few strategies, created some profitable online businesses and is now a youth mentoring specialist
- Simon Coulson - after 14 years at BT, Simon started an internet business which went on to make 2 million pounds from his spare room. Now his internet businesses bring in over 1.5 million a year
- John Lee- Author, mentor and speaker John came from a film industry background and then combined his technical skills with internet marketing to source properties which allowed to build a multi million pound property portfolio
- Shaun Stenning- Author and international speaker Shaun has been an internet marketer for 7 years and has been a consultant to a number of multi million dollar internet businesses
- Vince Tan - he was into computers at a young age and started creating websites. After lecturing for a while he decided to run his website business full time. He discovered Internet Marketing at the World Internet Summit and later came back as a speaker to earn $100,000 in 3 days with their challenge
- Tom Hua- one of the early internet marketers, Tom is a founder of the World Internet Summit and also runs a software, seo and hosting business
- Ewen Chia – known as the worlds number 1 super affiliate and once made 1.5 Million US Dollars in 48 hours, all with free traffic
Click here for more information about the Global Internet Seminar including the attendee bonuses from Tom, Vince and Simon Leung.
Success Resources present Robert Kiyosaki and Kim Kiyosaki with the team of Rich Dad advisors at the National Achievers Congress London 2010.
The event will be held at excel, London between the 11th and 13th June 2010.
The speakers for this event are:
Robert Kiyosaki – best selling author of 18 books including “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, he has sold more than 26 Million units. He is also an international speaker / educator and the creator of the board game Cashflow 101.
Kim Kiyosaki – Robert’s wife and self made millionaire has grown her own brand “Rich Woman” to promote financial education for women.
Blair Singer – Rich Dad’s advisor for Business/Sales. Founder of international training firm ‘Sales Dogs’, he is a trainer in sales and personal development.
Andy Tanner – Rich Dad’s advisor for Paper Assets. Best known as a Stock Market trainer he was a key part in Rich Dad’s Stock Success system.
Ken McElroy – Rich Dad’s advisor for Real Estate. International Speaker and author and has been advising the Rich Dad organisation since 2001.
Kathy Heasley – Rich Dad’s advisor for Branding and Marketing. Kathy has worked with big names such as Coca Cola and Erickson and also the up and coming businesses of tomorrow.
Mike Maloney – Rich Dad’s advisor for Gold and Silver. International Speaker and Author Mike has been advising Robert on metals since 2005.
Tom Wheelwright, CPA – Rich Dad’s Tax Advisor. International Speaker, Author and advisor for more than 25 years, Tom was described as “the best of the best” by Donald Trump.
On the 3rd day the Wealth Expo we have:
Greg Secker – Forex, Stock Market Trader and Educator. Founder of Knowledge to Action and Traders University.
Dan Eckelman – expert in Real Estate and Tax Liens.
Ewen Chia – International Speaker, Author and probably the worlds number one Super Affiliate.
John P Coutis – Inspirational Speaker will share his story and the secrets to developing mental toughness.
Shaun Stenning – Internet Marketer, Author and International Speaker / Educator.
Kevin Green – The most successful Residential Landlord in Wales with a portfolio of 267 properties.
To find out more click here .
The 37th World Internet Summit is coming to London on 12th November 2009.
It is being held at the Thistle, Heathrow between 12th November and 15th November
WIS is famous for its Internet Challenge. This is where a speaker picks up the gauntlett to create an Internet business in the event and make some money by the end of the four days. At the end of the 4 days one lucky attendee will be given the working business along with the amount raised during the event. Example cheques received have been USD 22,077 and 23,128.
Also as a bonus for attending and to get you started in the internet marketing game WIS will be giving you the resale rights to the dvds of a WIS event along with sales page and they will handle all the fulfilment for you.
So you get the above, + 4 days training from some of the worlds best internet marketers.
Click here for more details and to book.
While you are on the site you can sign up for a free 12 part course on Internet Marketing Secrets.
speakers are Tom Hua, Brett McFall, Andy Harrington, Sean Roach, Roy Carter, Steven Essa, Dr Mike Koz, Nicola Cairncross, Mark Anastasi, Alok Jain, Armand Morin, Raymond Aaron, Mike Stewart, Ewen Chia, Scott Letourneau
The Internet Challenge this time is the Internet Marketing Survival kit so go grab your copy and support the challenge.
The Global Internet Seminar will be held between the 2nd and 5th July 2009
at the Ibis, Earls Court, London.
Thursday 19:00 – 21:00 ( Newbie night )
Friday to Sunday 09:00 – 19:00
The following people will be speaking:
Stephen Pierce – a top Internet Wealth Advocate that has featured on various tv and radio shows. He discovered he had a talent for picking winning stocks, which he gave away for free for a year and then realised it was making people lots of money. So he set up a membership site on the internet and orders came flooding in. That along with and other products and a speaking career enables him to turnover USD 10 Million a year.
Ewen Chia - probably the worlds top super affiliate. He will share step by step instructions on offer creation and also some guerilla traffic tactics
Patric Chan – has been online since 2003 and is one of the few marketers to be selected to do the World Internet Summits ‘live challenge’, which was back in 2006.
Adam Ginsberg – a top ebay seller who has innovative techniques on how to make the most of the worlds biggest auction site
Tom Hua – one of the internet marketing pioneers. Tom has built up internet and software businesses that brought him 10 million dollars in 2007.
Alok Jain – combines viral list building and automation to sell millions of dollars worth of affiliate products.
Shaun Stenning – part of the Geekversity crew. Shaun uses his skills to support the community including helping to raise a quarter of a million dollars for the Boxing day Tsunami appeal in 7 days.
Terence Tan – trainer and speaker Terence started in a network marketing company and quickly rose through the ranks. He is passionate about motivating people.
Christopher Guerriro – best selling author, his first book in the 60 days after release sold 60,000 copies and went on to sell 319,000 copies! He has gone on to create several other books and is also involved in the E factor tv show.
Simon Coulson – after leaving corporate life at the end of 2003, Simon has sold over 4 Million pounds worth of information products and now has an annual turnover greater than 1 million.
Seats for this event are at GBP 97 for VIP seats and GBP 30 for general seats.