Posts Tagged ‘Glenn Armstrong’
Think Big Education presents Wealth From Property on the 20th November 2010 to be held at the Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference Centre, London SW1P 2QD.
This is a free seminar and some of the aims of it are:
- to show the 5 fastest ways to find your next deal
- to show how to make 5k a month cashflow with no mortgages within 10 months from property
- to show you the biggest mistakes that lose 80% of deals
- to how to buy significantly below market value
- to give you the 5 magic words that will get you more deals
The speakers for this event are:
Simon Zutshi – the founder of the property investors network, entrepreneur, author and speaker who became financially independent due to property cash flow at the age of 32 . Also the creator of one of the most comprehensive property education programmes in the UK.
John Lee – one of the Wealth Dragons. After a film industry career he decided to use his technical skills to source properties and managed to build a multi million pound portfolio within three years. John also co-authored the first lease options book released in the uk.
Sarah Barrett – describes herself as a Creative Financing expert. She has conducted over 132 successful property transactions and built a portfolio of just under twenty million pounds.
Glenn Armstrong– is a serial entrepreneur. After building up million pound plus businesses in mail order computer games and also a chain of video shops he turned his attention to property. In three and a half years he built up a portfolio of 192 properties, worth thirty million pounds and over 30 of his mentees have also become equity millionaires in their own right.
Juswant Rai from the Berkshire Property meet will be the master of ceremonies for the event.
There will also be an attendee bonuses from John and Glenn.
To find out more about the Wealth from Property seminar, click here.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Wealth Creation Summit, to be held at the Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow between the 22nd and 24th October 2010.
The event is split up over three days with an Internet business start up workshop and a beginners forex workshop on the Friday with the regular conference following on. Then Saturday and Sunday will be conference days with a range of speakers in the wealth creation fields.
The speakers at this seminar are:
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers with over $10 million from the internet
- Kavit Haria – membership / continuity and local business expert
- John Lee – wealth dragon, property and internet speaker and author
- Guy Cohen – stock trader and best selling author
- Glenn Armstrong – serial entrepreneur with over 300 properties
- Mike & Kim Withey – overseas property business opportunities
- Veronica Anglin – forex made simple
- Chris & Susan Beesley – online internet income system
- Dr Javaid Kiyani – author, property and internet entrepreneur
- and more
So if you like the idea of :
- buying a house for a pound
- creating lucrative niche membership sites
- getting 3000 to 5000 per month from property
- creating massive income from local businesses
- earning a 1000 a day from forex trading
- creating income from stock trading
then you should click here to find out more about the world creation summit.
Think Big Education presents Wealth From Property on the 18th September 2010 at the Earls Court Ibis, London SW6 1UD.
This is a free seminar and some of the aims of it are:
- to show you how to make money in real estate without having to buy a property
- financing with little or no money down
- ways to negotiate discounts on your property buys
- identifying property hotspots
- how to cashflow each property deal
The speakers for this event are three of the uk’s property giants, they are:
Rob Moore – a self made property entrepreneur who along with his business partner and investors owns more than 270 properties. Apart from being an entrepreneur and speaker he is an author and has appeared on TV and the Financial Press.
John Lee– one of the Wealth Dragons. After a career in the film industry he decided to use his skills to source properties and within three years had built a multi million pound portfolio. John was also the co-author of the first lease options book released in the uk.
Glenn Armstrong– is a serial entrepreneur. After building up million pound plus businesses in the video shop and mail order computer games niches he turned his attention to property. In just three and a half years he has built up a portfolio of 192 properties, worth thirty million pounds and also over 30 of his mentees have become equity millionaires in their own right.
Juswant Rai from the Berkshire Property meet is the master of ceremonies for the event and Sylvia Rai will be doing a bonus session. There will also be an attendee bonus from each of the speakers.
To find out more about wealth from property, click here.
The Property Giants Seminar is being brought to London by Steve Foley’s eCONFEX.
It will be held at the Hilton Metropole Hotel, Edgware Road, London between the 10th and 12th July 2009.
The speakers in alphabetical order are:
Mr X mystery guest speaker on mindset
Dr Javaid Kiyani
Rick Otton and David Lee coming to us ‘live’ from Australia
Tamkin Riaz and Nilesh Patel
These speakers are experts in thier fields which are creative financing, hmo’s, ready made deals, making the most of the property crash, strategies for now and the future and also property franchise.
There is formal networking time during the weekend including a ‘meet the mentors’ dinner Saturday evening.
Click here for more details and to book.