Posts Tagged ‘Greg Secker’
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar – founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ‘services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins – the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker – founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer – founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker – founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg – ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua – an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington – NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson – author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green – property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen – author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae – author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee – co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.
Success Resources present Robert Kiyosaki and Kim Kiyosaki with the team of Rich Dad advisors at the National Achievers Congress London 2010.
The event will be held at excel, London between the 11th and 13th June 2010.
The speakers for this event are:
Robert Kiyosaki – best selling author of 18 books including “Rich Dad Poor Dad”, he has sold more than 26 Million units. He is also an international speaker / educator and the creator of the board game Cashflow 101.
Kim Kiyosaki – Robert’s wife and self made millionaire has grown her own brand “Rich Woman” to promote financial education for women.
Blair Singer – Rich Dad’s advisor for Business/Sales. Founder of international training firm ‘Sales Dogs’, he is a trainer in sales and personal development.
Andy Tanner – Rich Dad’s advisor for Paper Assets. Best known as a Stock Market trainer he was a key part in Rich Dad’s Stock Success system.
Ken McElroy – Rich Dad’s advisor for Real Estate. International Speaker and author and has been advising the Rich Dad organisation since 2001.
Kathy Heasley – Rich Dad’s advisor for Branding and Marketing. Kathy has worked with big names such as Coca Cola and Erickson and also the up and coming businesses of tomorrow.
Mike Maloney – Rich Dad’s advisor for Gold and Silver. International Speaker and Author Mike has been advising Robert on metals since 2005.
Tom Wheelwright, CPA – Rich Dad’s Tax Advisor. International Speaker, Author and advisor for more than 25 years, Tom was described as “the best of the best” by Donald Trump.
On the 3rd day the Wealth Expo we have:
Greg Secker – Forex, Stock Market Trader and Educator. Founder of Knowledge to Action and Traders University.
Dan Eckelman – expert in Real Estate and Tax Liens.
Ewen Chia – International Speaker, Author and probably the worlds number one Super Affiliate.
John P Coutis – Inspirational Speaker will share his story and the secrets to developing mental toughness.
Shaun Stenning – Internet Marketer, Author and International Speaker / Educator.
Kevin Green – The most successful Residential Landlord in Wales with a portfolio of 267 properties.
To find out more click here .
The next in the Wealth Thing Seminar series run by Ambar Hamid is coming on 27th June 2009 to the Cumberland Hotel, Marble Arch.
This time we have:
John Bell – a motivational speaker who is recognised throughout the world as an authority on mind and people behaviour.
Andy Harrington – one of the UK’s authorities on the psychology of peak performance, leadership and personal achievement.
Simon Coulson – uk internet marketer who sells over a million in products a year from over 100 websites, speaking and mentoring.
Rob Moore and Mark Homer – founders of progressive property they have come from nothing to financial independence at an age under 30. By 2009 they had bought over 230 properties for themselves and thier investors and are looking to help 20 people become property millionaires this year.
Greg Secker – a successful trader and coach. Recognised as an authority on psychology of trading, winning investment strategies and peak performance coaching.
Ambar Hamid – a successful entrepreneur and business strategist. Started out with direct marketing and now has web marketing and conference businesses.
Get your ticket from the link below for an incredible GBP 37, which includes a number of bonuses and a money back guarantee.