Posts Tagged ‘Jeff MIlls’
Mark Anastasi presents the Local Business Marketing Summit to be held between 26th and 29th April 2012 at the Holiday Inn, Regents Park W1W 5EE.
The speakers that Mark hand picked for this event are:
- Kevin Wilke – makes over a $1 million with just 16 clients doing their marketing
- Armand Morin – one of the internet marketing pioneers and has generated over $76 million online
- Shawn Casey – last years internet marketer of the year
- Daniel Priestley – how to influence and persuade
- Steven Essa – webinar expert
- Sam Bakker – facebook app expert
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – lead generation experts
- Alicia and Loretta Lyttle – between the sisters they are passionate about social media, web design local business marketing, joint ventures etc
- Stuart Murray – Mobile Marketing
- Joey Underhill and Eric Kurit – From internet marketing to Local business marketing six figures in under 6 months
- Mike Cooch – customer acquisition expert
- Mark Vurnum – previously known for his Lead Generation products
- Jeff Schwerdt – Lead generation and automation
- Jeff Mills – Mobile Marketing and Apps
- Suraj Sodha – Networking expert
- Simon Coulson – from BT manager to earning over 8.5 Million in under 8 years online
So if you think this could be for you, click here for more information on the Local Business Marketing Summit.
Success Resources present the Global Internet Seminar at the Earls Court Conference centre, London. The seminar series on its London stop is to be held between 29th and 31st October 2010.
The speakers for the seminar are:
- Paul O Mahony and Mili Ponce – known as the twitter king and queen, they are social media experts, coaches and product creators
- Chris Bowser– has been selling on the internet for over 8 years. It started as a hobby selling on ebay and soon became a business bringing 2,500 US Dollars a week selling 30 to 40 products
- Jeff Mills – internationally known for personal branding and outsourcing. Jeff was a surfer, then started a number of internet businesses and now helps entrepreneurs around the world
- Ken Sapp – is a twitter strategist and internet marketing specialist. He learned a few strategies, created some profitable online businesses and is now a youth mentoring specialist
- Simon Coulson – after 14 years at BT, Simon started an internet business which went on to make 2 million pounds from his spare room. Now his internet businesses bring in over 1.5 million a year
- John Lee– Author, mentor and speaker John came from a film industry background and then combined his technical skills with internet marketing to source properties which allowed to build a multi million pound property portfolio
- Shaun Stenning– Author and international speaker Shaun has been an internet marketer for 7 years and has been a consultant to a number of multi million dollar internet businesses
- Vince Tan – he was into computers at a young age and started creating websites. After lecturing for a while he decided to run his website business full time. He discovered Internet Marketing at the World Internet Summit and later came back as a speaker to earn $100,000 in 3 days with their challenge
- Tom Hua– one of the early internet marketers, Tom is a founder of the World Internet Summit and also runs a software, seo and hosting business
- Ewen Chia – known as the worlds number 1 super affiliate and once made 1.5 Million US Dollars in 48 hours, all with free traffic
Click here for more information about the Global Internet Seminar including the attendee bonuses from Tom, Vince and Simon Leung.
Paul O’Mahony and Mili Ponce ( the twitter king and queen ) present a 3 day seminar in London between 5th and 7th March 2010 called the Social Media Bootcamp. The seminar will be held at the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow, UB3 5AW and Mili and Paul have also invited along some other guest speakers:
Mark Anastasi – a former broke security guard who turned his life around with Internet Marketing and then formed a seminar company to bring that knowledge to the masses and change thier lives. Mark has recently been doing a series of Speed Cash seminars that showcase the traffic strategies.
Andy Harrington – is one of the leading authorities on the psychology of success in the uk. Andy is an NLP master and his flagship weekend event the power to achieve has changed many lives. You can get a 7 minute taster of what he can do from here or for a limited time he is offering a free dvd of his presentation at the O2.
Saj P – Clickbank best selling product creator 5 times over, his latest was Banner Ad Blueprint which is currently top in the E Business and E Marketing category. Saj is mainly known for his CPA expertise and also for giving so much quality information from stage.
Jeff Mills – internationally known as an outsourcing expert.
Daniel Wagner – property Investor and Internet Marketer. He also runs a successful coaching and mentoring business.
Steven Essa – rose quickly to fame from his attendance at WIS. Steven is an expert in webinars and can show you how they can be used in a number of ways to build quick and longer lasting income streams.
Jason Osborne – known as Mr Article Marketing, he has over 2,000 articles online that brings a constant stream of visitors to his sites.
Chris Farrell – a full time Internet Marketer, Broadcaster, Writer and Product developer. Chris quickly grew his income to over $30k a month now.
Ciaran Doyle – Ciaran’s area of expertise is Traffic Generation both free and paid.
Sohail Khan – is a JV ( joint venture ) expert and is a co-founder of the JV University.
If you are quick you can go here and get complimentary tickets making this a great free internet marketing seminar.
See you there.
This is the next in the series of seminars from Mark Anastasi and the subject is generating traffic to your web site.
It will be a three day event from 26th to 28th June 2009 held at the Hilton Metropole on Edgware Road
Mark Anastasi – entrepreneur and public speaker specialising in Marketing and Wealth Creation. From broke and homeless in 2004 to financially free a year later.
Jennie Armato – a business and marketing entrepreneur and online since 1996. She now speaks around and coaching people to succeess online.
Sean Roach – provides a different angle on marketing as he spends half his time in the corporate world. His cutting edge ideas have brought him very large offers from the search engine companies. Let him tell you about web 3.0.
Guy Levine – is an entrepreneur and a businessman since he was 16. He has best speaker awards and is an expert at adwords.
Mark Vurnum – an ex brit now living the life in Cyprus made his money first with adsense and now with lead generation and selling.
Alan Forrest Smith – a former hairdresser Alan is a business, advertising and marketing consultant who speaks, mentors and coaches all around the world. He has written copy for a number of big name marketers.
Brian T Edmonson – from a wall street background Brian is now an author, speaker and internet entrepreneur.
He will share his Blogging and Affiliate Marketing strategies.
Armand Morin – one of the biggest names in the industry, taking over USD 20 Million in revenue and getting 6 million visitors a month to his sites. He will share information on List building, press releases and viral marketing.
Jeff Mills – he is known for personal Branding and Outsourcing. Jeff will show you how he has systemised things which allows him to outsource it to lower cost area.
Gareth Owen – Gareth is an SEO ( search engine optimisation ) expert and will share how to structure sites properly and also do the keyword research beforehand.
Matt Bacak – Matt began investing at 12 and was a millionaire by 27. The businesses he started have grown at an incredible rate and he now runs 3 multi million dollar businesses. He recently did a promotion that acquired over 14,897 customers in less than 7 days.
Brian “Koz” Kosobucki – he made his name with niche and coupon marketing. From which he learned some unconventional ways of getting leads.
All this for GBP 97 ( which admits two people ) from the link below
Traffic Generation Summit
and it also comes with a money back guarantee.