Posts Tagged ‘John Lee’
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron - a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Passive Income Summit to be held at the Hilton Metropole, London W2 1JU between the 19th and 22nd January 2012.
The event is about generating income without trading time for money ie passively. But it is not only about generating multiple streams of income but actually safeguarding your families assets in the uncertain time that we are currently in. The speakers for the Ultimate Passive Income Summit are:
- Minesh Bhindi – from negotiating a million pound property deal in his teens to investing in the stock market, Gold and Silver
- Nik Halik – CEO of the Financial Freedom Institute, Wealth Strategist, Astronaut, adventurer became a multi millionaire in his twenties from shares and property
- JT Fox – In 6 years has closed over $40 million in real estate deals through the mastery of partnering, branding and marketing
- Chris Farrell – ex dj from the UK now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle thanks to websites. In August 2010 he did a product launch that nearly brought in two million US dollars in 5 days and his coaching site has been voted number one coaching program.
- Ron Holland – Speaker and author, Ron has 30 years helping people realise and release thier blocks then furnishes them with passive income strategies
- Warren Borsje – from school drop out to expert in Asset protection and International Tax Planning
- Mark Lyford – speaker, business builder now makes money with membership sites generating over $320,000 in his first year
- Bill Walsh – International speaker and internet entrepreneur with a background in real estate development and currency trading
- John Lee – Speaker and author, John made his money in property and is a lease options expert
- Matt Bacak – International speaker and online millionaire before the age of 30
- Steven Essa – International speaker and a leading authority on making money with webinars
- Corinna X – from a background in television production she is now involved in social media and makes over $1000 a week
- Marco Kozlowski – After making it in Luxury real estate, Marco has become known for his expertise in process engineering and delegation
- Mark Anastasi – from broke security guard to Seminar host, International speaker and generating millions online
If you think this could be for you click here to find out more.
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar - founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ’services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins - the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker - founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer - founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker - founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg - ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua - an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington - NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson - author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green - property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen - author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae - author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee - co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar which will take place over 4 days between 27th and 30th January 2011 at the Thistle Marble Arch, London. W1H 7EH.
The speakers for this unique event are:
- Armand Morin - one of the worlds top internet marketers, his businesses have brought in over 80 million dollars
- Daniel Priestly - entrepreneur and event producer, Daniel will show you how he built a million dollar business using Facebook and Social Media
- Steven Essa - a leading authority on using webinars to make money, Steven will show how you can make money with them and Facebook for little cost.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O Mahony – the twitter queen and king are international speakers and product creators in the field of social media marketing
- Ben Hulme - is considered an outsourcing expert and with his team of outsources he brought in 130,000 dollars last month, he will show you brand building with facebook
- Glen Kirkham - Musician and ceo of a consultancy firm uses outsourcing to passively create 3,000 dollars a week
- Georgina Lany - 26 year old already making six figures from social media services
- Suraj Sodha - SEO consultant and mentor now generates over 10,000 dollars a month, 5,000 from facebook
- Kevin Taylor - 24 year old pulls in over 15,000 dollars from facebook working a couple of hours a day
- Paul Lynch - ex footballer shot to fame after taking the top slots with his sites for some high competition keywords
- Mr FBX – 14 year veteran underground marketer with a background of SEO and ppc has now cracked facebook ads
- Kavit Haria - musician and serial entrepreneur who operates in various niches and uses facebook as his number 1 social media traffic strategy
- Shaqir Hussyin - from construction worker to earning six figures from his online businesses in under 2 years using a number of strategies including facebook
- Sam Bakker - Sam sold over 120,000 dollars worth of product before he was 16 and has a six figure income from the offline world. Now in his 20′s his focus is on facebook.
- John Lee - property entrepreneur, international speaker and author he has built a multi million pound property portfolio and uses his internet marketing skills to find deals
- Zed Shah – after having his therapy business suffer bankruptcy in 2009 he found internet marketing and it took 3 weeks to earn a full time income. He is speaking for the first time.
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar.
Think Big Education presents Wealth From Property on the 20th November 2010 to be held at the Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference Centre, London SW1P 2QD.
This is a free seminar and some of the aims of it are:
- to show the 5 fastest ways to find your next deal
- to show how to make 5k a month cashflow with no mortgages within 10 months from property
- to show you the biggest mistakes that lose 80% of deals
- to how to buy significantly below market value
- to give you the 5 magic words that will get you more deals
The speakers for this event are:
Simon Zutshi – the founder of the property investors network, entrepreneur, author and speaker who became financially independent due to property cash flow at the age of 32 . Also the creator of one of the most comprehensive property education programmes in the UK.
John Lee - one of the Wealth Dragons. After a film industry career he decided to use his technical skills to source properties and managed to build a multi million pound portfolio within three years. John also co-authored the first lease options book released in the uk.
Sarah Barrett – describes herself as a Creative Financing expert. She has conducted over 132 successful property transactions and built a portfolio of just under twenty million pounds.
Glenn Armstrong- is a serial entrepreneur. After building up million pound plus businesses in mail order computer games and also a chain of video shops he turned his attention to property. In three and a half years he built up a portfolio of 192 properties, worth thirty million pounds and over 30 of his mentees have also become equity millionaires in their own right.
Juswant Rai from the Berkshire Property meet will be the master of ceremonies for the event.
There will also be an attendee bonuses from John and Glenn.
To find out more about the Wealth from Property seminar, click here.
Success Resources present the Global Internet Seminar at the Earls Court Conference centre, London. The seminar series on its London stop is to be held between 29th and 31st October 2010.
The speakers for the seminar are:
- Paul O Mahony and Mili Ponce – known as the twitter king and queen, they are social media experts, coaches and product creators
- Chris Bowser- has been selling on the internet for over 8 years. It started as a hobby selling on ebay and soon became a business bringing 2,500 US Dollars a week selling 30 to 40 products
- Jeff Mills – internationally known for personal branding and outsourcing. Jeff was a surfer, then started a number of internet businesses and now helps entrepreneurs around the world
- Ken Sapp - is a twitter strategist and internet marketing specialist. He learned a few strategies, created some profitable online businesses and is now a youth mentoring specialist
- Simon Coulson - after 14 years at BT, Simon started an internet business which went on to make 2 million pounds from his spare room. Now his internet businesses bring in over 1.5 million a year
- John Lee- Author, mentor and speaker John came from a film industry background and then combined his technical skills with internet marketing to source properties which allowed to build a multi million pound property portfolio
- Shaun Stenning- Author and international speaker Shaun has been an internet marketer for 7 years and has been a consultant to a number of multi million dollar internet businesses
- Vince Tan - he was into computers at a young age and started creating websites. After lecturing for a while he decided to run his website business full time. He discovered Internet Marketing at the World Internet Summit and later came back as a speaker to earn $100,000 in 3 days with their challenge
- Tom Hua- one of the early internet marketers, Tom is a founder of the World Internet Summit and also runs a software, seo and hosting business
- Ewen Chia – known as the worlds number 1 super affiliate and once made 1.5 Million US Dollars in 48 hours, all with free traffic
Click here for more information about the Global Internet Seminar including the attendee bonuses from Tom, Vince and Simon Leung.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Wealth Creation Summit, to be held at the Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow between the 22nd and 24th October 2010.
The event is split up over three days with an Internet business start up workshop and a beginners forex workshop on the Friday with the regular conference following on. Then Saturday and Sunday will be conference days with a range of speakers in the wealth creation fields.
The speakers at this seminar are:
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers with over $10 million from the internet
- Kavit Haria - membership / continuity and local business expert
- John Lee - wealth dragon, property and internet speaker and author
- Guy Cohen - stock trader and best selling author
- Glenn Armstrong - serial entrepreneur with over 300 properties
- Mike & Kim Withey - overseas property business opportunities
- Veronica Anglin - forex made simple
- Chris & Susan Beesley – online internet income system
- Dr Javaid Kiyani – author, property and internet entrepreneur
- and more
So if you like the idea of :
- buying a house for a pound
- creating lucrative niche membership sites
- getting 3000 to 5000 per month from property
- creating massive income from local businesses
- earning a 1000 a day from forex trading
- creating income from stock trading
then you should click here to find out more about the world creation summit.
Property Investment Media present the Property Investor Show 2010 to be held at London’s ExCel between 14th and 16th October 2010.
The seminars will be broken into two sections:
- Investor Seminars – that will cater for the issues of private investors from the novice to the portfolio landlord
- Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) and Property for Finance Professionals (PFP) - will cater for the agent, developer and finance professionals and be presented by senior industry figures.
The seminar speakers are:
Stephen Fay, David Burgess, Richard Bowser, Nick Tadd, Vanessa Warwick, Paul Shamplina, Richard Cash, Stuart Law, Heidi Garbade, Steve Bolton, Raquel Perez, David Sandeman, Martin Helm, Robin Pilley, David Healy, Simon Zutshi, Michelle Prunty, Rod Thomas, Monica Barnett-Haris, Lloyd Walker, John Lee, Chris Rathbone, David Coughlin, James Davis, Graham Pyle, John Davies, Lee Beven, Sally Lawson, Tom Entwistle, Aphrodete Dimitriou, David Weatherall, Kate Faulkner, Volkan Mahmut, David Lawrenson, Luke Chadwick, Mark Sharp, Paul Ribbons, Peter Kirkham, Luke Chadwick, Brad Lincoln, Bob Lettman, Eric Kuhne, David Le Lacheur, Kurt Fraser, Margaret Wylde, Anwar Harland-Khan, Guy Tolhurst, Chris Hall, Robert Whitton, Richard Chamberlain, Rene Mulder, Irina Kryuchkova, Conrad Moonen and Geoff Hadwick.
Entrance to the exhibition is free but there is a small charge for some of the seminars.
Click here to find out more the property investor show.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Property Investors Ball which will be held at the Park Inn, London Heathrow between the 1st and 3rd October 2010.
The event will be held over three days and will include a networking reception on the first day and a meet the mentors dinner on the Saturday evening. There will also be a Lease options workshop on Friday.
Some of the speakers for the event are:
- Rob Moore – property entreneur, speaker and author
- Glenn Armstrong – serial entrepreneur now with over 300 properties
- Jim Haliburton – the HMO daddy and multilet expert with over 500 tenants
- John Lee – wealth dragon and co-author of a lease options book
- Vanish Patel – Property expert and mentor
- Mike & Kim Withey – overseas property experts
- Deepak Agerwal – creative financing expert
- David Lee – original and next generation lease options
- Dr Javaid Kiyani - Property niche internet expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet expert earning from property and other niches
- Ranjan Bhattacharya – Property expert
- Brian Richards – Lease options expert
Click here to find out more about the property investors ball.
Think Big Education presents Wealth From Property on the 18th September 2010 at the Earls Court Ibis, London SW6 1UD.
This is a free seminar and some of the aims of it are:
- to show you how to make money in real estate without having to buy a property
- financing with little or no money down
- ways to negotiate discounts on your property buys
- identifying property hotspots
- how to cashflow each property deal
The speakers for this event are three of the uk’s property giants, they are:
Rob Moore – a self made property entrepreneur who along with his business partner and investors owns more than 270 properties. Apart from being an entrepreneur and speaker he is an author and has appeared on TV and the Financial Press.
John Lee- one of the Wealth Dragons. After a career in the film industry he decided to use his skills to source properties and within three years had built a multi million pound portfolio. John was also the co-author of the first lease options book released in the uk.
Glenn Armstrong- is a serial entrepreneur. After building up million pound plus businesses in the video shop and mail order computer games niches he turned his attention to property. In just three and a half years he has built up a portfolio of 192 properties, worth thirty million pounds and also over 30 of his mentees have become equity millionaires in their own right.
Juswant Rai from the Berkshire Property meet is the master of ceremonies for the event and Sylvia Rai will be doing a bonus session. There will also be an attendee bonus from each of the speakers.
To find out more about wealth from property, click here.