Posts Tagged ‘Kavit Haria’
Kavit Haria presents Seven steps to building a profitable business online at the Ramada Encore, London, W3 6RT on the 27th May 2011.
This is another of Kavit’s ‘free’ training events that you can attend with a small donation to one of the good causes Kavit supports, which have included helping disabled, educating children, feeding and improving eyesight for villagers in India.
The event is for beginners and he will take you step by step through:
- Niche research – finding a profitable niche market
- Problems and needs – finding out what that niche market really wants / needs
- Product creation – creating a product that will be a hot seller
- Website – building a website for your product
- Traffic – getting targetted eyes to your site, he has at least 12 ways
There are case studies and testimonials on his site for your review of previous attendies and students.
Click here to find out more about Seven steps to building a profitable business online.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar which will take place over 4 days between 27th and 30th January 2011 at the Thistle Marble Arch, London. W1H 7EH.
The speakers for this unique event are:
- Armand Morin – one of the worlds top internet marketers, his businesses have brought in over 80 million dollars
- Daniel Priestly – entrepreneur and event producer, Daniel will show you how he built a million dollar business using Facebook and Social Media
- Steven Essa – a leading authority on using webinars to make money, Steven will show how you can make money with them and Facebook for little cost.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O Mahony – the twitter queen and king are international speakers and product creators in the field of social media marketing
- Ben Hulme – is considered an outsourcing expert and with his team of outsources he brought in 130,000 dollars last month, he will show you brand building with facebook
- Glen Kirkham – Musician and ceo of a consultancy firm uses outsourcing to passively create 3,000 dollars a week
- Georgina Lany – 26 year old already making six figures from social media services
- Suraj Sodha – SEO consultant and mentor now generates over 10,000 dollars a month, 5,000 from facebook
- Kevin Taylor – 24 year old pulls in over 15,000 dollars from facebook working a couple of hours a day
- Paul Lynch – ex footballer shot to fame after taking the top slots with his sites for some high competition keywords
- Mr FBX – 14 year veteran underground marketer with a background of SEO and ppc has now cracked facebook ads
- Kavit Haria – musician and serial entrepreneur who operates in various niches and uses facebook as his number 1 social media traffic strategy
- Shaqir Hussyin – from construction worker to earning six figures from his online businesses in under 2 years using a number of strategies including facebook
- Sam Bakker – Sam sold over 120,000 dollars worth of product before he was 16 and has a six figure income from the offline world. Now in his 20’s his focus is on facebook.
- John Lee – property entrepreneur, international speaker and author he has built a multi million pound property portfolio and uses his internet marketing skills to find deals
- Zed Shah – after having his therapy business suffer bankruptcy in 2009 he found internet marketing and it took 3 weeks to earn a full time income. He is speaking for the first time.
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar.
Kavit Haria presents a series of one day seminars called the 1 day profit boosting seminar. These seminars will be held between 7th and 18th February 2011 at the Ramada Encore London West, W3 6RT.
The seminars are free apart from your donation of GBP 10 to a charity Kavit is supporting that is improving eye sight and curing eye diseases in the villages of India by funding mobile eye clinics.
From the seminar you can expect to:
- learn how to find profitable niches that have paying customers
- learn the resources ( tools and sites ) that you will need
- learn how to flood the site with traffic
- learn how to manage others to grow your business giving you free time
- have a blueprint to build and grow your business
Kavit usually runs small workshops whereby everyone gets a chance to have their questions answered and this one is limited to a maximum of 40 people. So if this may be for you, get in fast.
You can find out more by clicking here.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Sheraton Heathrow, London, UB7 0HJ between the 26th and the 28th November 2010.
This event is a bit different to the usual internet related seminars. During the day on Saturday and Sunday there will be conference presentations from the speakers and prior to that on Friday there will be conference presentations and workshops. But on Saturday evening Simon Coulson and his band, The Sleeves will be entertaining us after the ‘meet the mentors’ dinner where you can socialise, network and have fun.
The speakers for the xmas ball are:
- Simon Coulson – internet marketer with over 10 million in sales to date
- Sarah Staar – video production company owner and internet marketer
- Rick McMunn – Simon’s number 1 student with over 2 million in sales already
- Craig Richards – internet mentor earning between 20,000 and 30,000 a week
- Kavit Haria – music entrepreneur and membership sites
- Ciaran Doyle – clickbank product creator and paid traffic
- Mark Lyford – entrepreneur and internet marketer
- Janni G – clickbank product creator and social media
- Adeel Chowdhry – clickbank product creator and affiliate marketer
- Tony Sharpe – getting started with membership sites
- Javaid Kiyani – property and internet marketing
- Steve Foley – is the host and is speaking on private label rights
Click here to find out more information on the Internet Marketers Ball.
UPDATE – this event has been postponed
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Wealth Creation Summit, to be held at the Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow between the 22nd and 24th October 2010.
The event is split up over three days with an Internet business start up workshop and a beginners forex workshop on the Friday with the regular conference following on. Then Saturday and Sunday will be conference days with a range of speakers in the wealth creation fields.
The speakers at this seminar are:
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers with over $10 million from the internet
- Kavit Haria – membership / continuity and local business expert
- John Lee – wealth dragon, property and internet speaker and author
- Guy Cohen – stock trader and best selling author
- Glenn Armstrong – serial entrepreneur with over 300 properties
- Mike & Kim Withey – overseas property business opportunities
- Veronica Anglin – forex made simple
- Chris & Susan Beesley – online internet income system
- Dr Javaid Kiyani – author, property and internet entrepreneur
- and more
So if you like the idea of :
- buying a house for a pound
- creating lucrative niche membership sites
- getting 3000 to 5000 per month from property
- creating massive income from local businesses
- earning a 1000 a day from forex trading
- creating income from stock trading
then you should click here to find out more about the world creation summit.
Kelvin Ugbodu and econfex’s Steve Foley present the Super Affiliate and Product Launch Bootcamp to be held at the Holiday Inn, Heathrow, Sipson Road, West Drayton, London UB7 0JU between 31st July 2010 and 1st August 2010.
The event is a free seminar with a paid joint venture dinner on Saturday evening. Also with the Joint Venture dinner ticket you get 10 other bonuses including products for you to resell.
The speakers for the event are:
Saj P , Simon Coulson , Stuart Ross , Nicola Cairncross , Simon Stepsys , Craig Richards , Sohail Khan , Sarah Staar , Mark Lyford , Kavit Haria, Steve Foley and Mili Ponce
To find out more about the event and book, click here.
Kavit Haria presents the 1 day Internet Income Seminar on the 29th April 2010.
This is free Internet Marketing Seminar all bar a small donation to a charity he set up for a small school in Malawi, that touched his heart on a recent trip.
In the one day seminar you will learn:
- A Blueprint to get started
- Methods to find Profitable Niches
- How to Generate Traffic
On the day he will run through the above and as the event is typically small and very interactive you can get your questions answered.
Click here to find out more about the school and the seminar.
Mark Anastasi presents the Social Media Millionaire Summit between the 22nd and 25th April 2010 to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, South Kensington, London.
The presenters will be:
- Daniel Priestley – a leading UK Small Business Advisor for Social Media will show you how you can increase the value of the sale and engage with JV partners.
- Chris Farrell – ex brit dj Chris now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle after turning to internet marketing and social media in 2008 and now makes over $35,000 a month. He has an easy going style and his students sing his praise.
- Trevor Crook – speaker, copywriter, mentor and social media consultant. Trevor has a no B.S. style and tells it like it is.
- Lee McIntyre – a former school teacher turned internet marketer who uses non traditional marketing methods to bring him a GBP100,000 a month income
- Mili Ponce – the Twitter Queen, former systems administrator who learned social media and is now earning in excess of $10,000 a month.
- Tom Miller – Aussie Tom discovered social media and you tube and has his own techniques which make him over $2,500 a month.
- Donna Fox – a former corporate attorney who had successful businesses in real estate, credit and marketing is now partnered with Mike Filsaime. She is a down to earth, humorous and dynamic speaker.
- Gareth Owen – SEO master and one of the few that gets to go to the invite only meetings at Google. Will help demystify getting google page 1 rankings.
- Dr Joanna Martin – former Medical Doctor and now international speaker and educator will let you know how to structure your presentation and get your message across
- Tracey Repchuk – business owner, speaker, coach and best selling author. Tracey will show you how to create multiple streams of income and traffic hurricanes.
- Daniel Wagner – will entertain and educate you. He is a passionate speaker and also has a passion for helping people.
- Simon Leung – an ex google employee involved with adwords from the start and was its most senior adwords optimization specialist. Created a half million dollar business in his first year as a marketer.
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers and has generated over six million pounds with his business. He will show you list building with social media among other things. If you cannot get to see him here then get a free dvd of his presentation at the O2 while they are still available.
If the above sounds like it could be useful to you then click here to find out more.
The Icelandic volcano caused major disruptions, so the actual speakers were Mark Anastasi, Ryan Pinnick, Mili Ponce, Sohail Khan, Kavit Haria, Simon Coulson, Dean Hunt, Simon Zutshi, Trevor Crook, Jim Graham, Gareth Owen, Steven Essa, Simon Leung, Tom Miller, Adam Ginsberg, Donna Fox, Saj P, and Daniel Priestly.
The event ( Social Media Millionaire Summit II ) is being repeated at the Millenium Gloucester between 29th April 2010 and 2nd May 2010. Some of the speakers are Joanna Martin, Deborah Micek, Jani G, Chris Farrell, Mili Ponce, Shaqir Hussyn, Saj P, Tom Miller and Daniel Priestley.
The VIP tickets allow you to bring a guest so I can take someone as a guest, list subscribers have my contact details. The last weekends event had some really great content and I expect some more this weekend.
Kavit Haria is presenting the Blogging Masterclass at the Ramada Encore London West Hotel, W3 6RT on the 17th April 2010.
How would you like to go from idea to business set up in one day?
Well that is the aim of this workshop. For 20 people who bring their laptops Kavit will help them through the business building stages:
- niche research
- setting up a blog
- maximizing the blog
- creating rapport and repeat visits
- outsourcing content creation
- traffic techniques
If this sounds like it is the workshop for you then click here to find out more.
large video course on wordpress install, configuring, themes, plugins, securing, using and backing up. Learn it yourself or use it to monitor/ instruct your outsourcer. Hot off the press so grab a bargain at GBP 17 for now.
Kavit Haria presents the 1 day Internet Income Seminar on the 5th, 6th or 7th March 2010.
This is a free Internet Marketing Seminar but he does ask that you make a small donation to a school in Malawi that touched his heart on a recent trip.
In the one day seminar you will learn:
- Blueprint to getting started
- Find Profitable Niches
- Generate Traffic
Click here to find out more about the school and the seminar.