Posts Tagged ‘Lee McIntyre’
Chris Cobb presents the Automated Income Stream Seminar between the 9th and 10th April 2011 in London.
The guest speakers for the event are:
- Simon Coulson – after 14 years in the corporate world, Simon changed direction and has now built three 7 figure online businesses
- Steven Essa – will show you how you can make a living selling other peoples products and services via webinars
- Raymond Aaron – mentor and motivator, will tell you about goals, delegation, procrastination and commitment and how to master them for your success.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’ Mahony – the twitter king and queen as they are also known are social media marketing experts and have pulled in over a Million dollars in less than a year
- Kenny Goodman – lead generation and seo expert, he has built two businesses valued at over 5 million pounds each
- Lee McIntyre – former teacher and now earns over 160,000 dollars a month in passive income through membership sites
- Shaqir Hussyin – from a standing start earning thirty pounds a day as a construction worker he has created multiple six figure businesses in less than 18 months.
- Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen – Cindy ( en ex teacher ) and Soren ( an ex Army officer ) are currently making over one Million dollars a year from clickbank.
Click here to find out more about the Automated Income Stream Seminar.
Kelvin Ugbodu presents the Entrepreneur Millionaires Bootcamp at the Park Inn Heathrow, London. This free event will be held between 10th and 12th December 2010 and may well be the last of these type events this year.
The speakers are:
Lee Mcintyre, Adeel Chowdhry, Jani G, Mili Ponce, Nick James, Dr Javaid Kiyani, Sarah Staar, Dwayne Kerr, Riad Hamada, Craig Richards, Graham Holdbrok, Simon Stepsys, Minesh Bhindi and Ashwin Bhindi.
Between them they cover subjects such as video marketing, cashflow generation with stock options, copywriting, internet marketing, business building, affiliate marketing, facebook and other social media.
Click here to register for the Entrepreneur Millionaires Bootcamp.
Mark Anastasi presents the Social Media Millionaire Summit between the 22nd and 25th April 2010 to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, South Kensington, London.
The presenters will be:
- Daniel Priestley – a leading UK Small Business Advisor for Social Media will show you how you can increase the value of the sale and engage with JV partners.
- Chris Farrell – ex brit dj Chris now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle after turning to internet marketing and social media in 2008 and now makes over $35,000 a month. He has an easy going style and his students sing his praise.
- Trevor Crook – speaker, copywriter, mentor and social media consultant. Trevor has a no B.S. style and tells it like it is.
- Lee McIntyre – a former school teacher turned internet marketer who uses non traditional marketing methods to bring him a GBP100,000 a month income
- Mili Ponce – the Twitter Queen, former systems administrator who learned social media and is now earning in excess of $10,000 a month.
- Tom Miller – Aussie Tom discovered social media and you tube and has his own techniques which make him over $2,500 a month.
- Donna Fox – a former corporate attorney who had successful businesses in real estate, credit and marketing is now partnered with Mike Filsaime. She is a down to earth, humorous and dynamic speaker.
- Gareth Owen – SEO master and one of the few that gets to go to the invite only meetings at Google. Will help demystify getting google page 1 rankings.
- Dr Joanna Martin – former Medical Doctor and now international speaker and educator will let you know how to structure your presentation and get your message across
- Tracey Repchuk – business owner, speaker, coach and best selling author. Tracey will show you how to create multiple streams of income and traffic hurricanes.
- Daniel Wagner – will entertain and educate you. He is a passionate speaker and also has a passion for helping people.
- Simon Leung – an ex google employee involved with adwords from the start and was its most senior adwords optimization specialist. Created a half million dollar business in his first year as a marketer.
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers and has generated over six million pounds with his business. He will show you list building with social media among other things. If you cannot get to see him here then get a free dvd of his presentation at the O2 while they are still available.
If the above sounds like it could be useful to you then click here to find out more.
The Icelandic volcano caused major disruptions, so the actual speakers were Mark Anastasi, Ryan Pinnick, Mili Ponce, Sohail Khan, Kavit Haria, Simon Coulson, Dean Hunt, Simon Zutshi, Trevor Crook, Jim Graham, Gareth Owen, Steven Essa, Simon Leung, Tom Miller, Adam Ginsberg, Donna Fox, Saj P, and Daniel Priestly.
The event ( Social Media Millionaire Summit II ) is being repeated at the Millenium Gloucester between 29th April 2010 and 2nd May 2010. Some of the speakers are Joanna Martin, Deborah Micek, Jani G, Chris Farrell, Mili Ponce, Shaqir Hussyn, Saj P, Tom Miller and Daniel Priestley.
The VIP tickets allow you to bring a guest so I can take someone as a guest, list subscribers have my contact details. The last weekends event had some really great content and I expect some more this weekend.
Yes Internet Business are bringing Kevin Riley and Lee McIntyre to London on 26th July 2009.
Kevin Riley a product creation expert who is based in Japan.
Lee McIntyre an ex teacher who has built a substantial internet business and is a good business developer.
The event runs from 09.30 to 17:00 and includes buffet lunch, tea and coffee.
The workshop covers:
- Getting started on the internet
- Creating Products
- Developing and building an online business
- Tools and techniques for success
Tickets to this workshop are available here along with more information
and cost GBP 97 + VAT