Posts Tagged ‘Mili Ponce’
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin – Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony present the Social Media Masterclassbetween 9th and 10th July 2011 at the Megaro Hotel, Euston Road, NW1 2SD.
Paul and Mili are both authors and International Speakers and are also known as the Twitter King and Queen. Although they started with twitter they are now mentors for other Social Media technologies and when you listen to them speak you learn that social media is more than just the platform and so it does not matter what is the current leader you just adapt and make the most of each platform. However, this masterclass covers generating free traffic with:
- Twitter Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- You Tube Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Web 2.0 Marketing
They both started their social media journies mid 2009 and quickly discovered that they had a flair for it. Paul managed to build up a following of over 30,000 twitter followers in one month and made his first sale after 2 days. At the event he will show you his seven step system to creating a massive targetted following and a large amount of cash with twitter. Along with how he made his first $30k online from a single wordpress site. Mili made her first $500 online in 3 weeks and then went on to build that up to $10,000 a month within 6 months.
To find out more about the Social Media Masterclass and Paul and Mili you can click here.
Chris Cobb presents the Automated Income Stream Seminar between the 9th and 10th April 2011 in London.
The guest speakers for the event are:
- Simon Coulson – after 14 years in the corporate world, Simon changed direction and has now built three 7 figure online businesses
- Steven Essa – will show you how you can make a living selling other peoples products and services via webinars
- Raymond Aaron – mentor and motivator, will tell you about goals, delegation, procrastination and commitment and how to master them for your success.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’ Mahony – the twitter king and queen as they are also known are social media marketing experts and have pulled in over a Million dollars in less than a year
- Kenny Goodman – lead generation and seo expert, he has built two businesses valued at over 5 million pounds each
- Lee McIntyre – former teacher and now earns over 160,000 dollars a month in passive income through membership sites
- Shaqir Hussyin – from a standing start earning thirty pounds a day as a construction worker he has created multiple six figure businesses in less than 18 months.
- Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen – Cindy ( en ex teacher ) and Soren ( an ex Army officer ) are currently making over one Million dollars a year from clickbank.
Click here to find out more about the Automated Income Stream Seminar.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar which will take place over 4 days between 27th and 30th January 2011 at the Thistle Marble Arch, London. W1H 7EH.
The speakers for this unique event are:
- Armand Morin – one of the worlds top internet marketers, his businesses have brought in over 80 million dollars
- Daniel Priestly – entrepreneur and event producer, Daniel will show you how he built a million dollar business using Facebook and Social Media
- Steven Essa – a leading authority on using webinars to make money, Steven will show how you can make money with them and Facebook for little cost.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O Mahony – the twitter queen and king are international speakers and product creators in the field of social media marketing
- Ben Hulme – is considered an outsourcing expert and with his team of outsources he brought in 130,000 dollars last month, he will show you brand building with facebook
- Glen Kirkham – Musician and ceo of a consultancy firm uses outsourcing to passively create 3,000 dollars a week
- Georgina Lany – 26 year old already making six figures from social media services
- Suraj Sodha – SEO consultant and mentor now generates over 10,000 dollars a month, 5,000 from facebook
- Kevin Taylor – 24 year old pulls in over 15,000 dollars from facebook working a couple of hours a day
- Paul Lynch – ex footballer shot to fame after taking the top slots with his sites for some high competition keywords
- Mr FBX – 14 year veteran underground marketer with a background of SEO and ppc has now cracked facebook ads
- Kavit Haria – musician and serial entrepreneur who operates in various niches and uses facebook as his number 1 social media traffic strategy
- Shaqir Hussyin – from construction worker to earning six figures from his online businesses in under 2 years using a number of strategies including facebook
- Sam Bakker – Sam sold over 120,000 dollars worth of product before he was 16 and has a six figure income from the offline world. Now in his 20’s his focus is on facebook.
- John Lee – property entrepreneur, international speaker and author he has built a multi million pound property portfolio and uses his internet marketing skills to find deals
- Zed Shah – after having his therapy business suffer bankruptcy in 2009 he found internet marketing and it took 3 weeks to earn a full time income. He is speaking for the first time.
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar.
Kelvin Ugbodu presents the Entrepreneur Millionaires Bootcamp at the Park Inn Heathrow, London. This free event will be held between 10th and 12th December 2010 and may well be the last of these type events this year.
The speakers are:
Lee Mcintyre, Adeel Chowdhry, Jani G, Mili Ponce, Nick James, Dr Javaid Kiyani, Sarah Staar, Dwayne Kerr, Riad Hamada, Craig Richards, Graham Holdbrok, Simon Stepsys, Minesh Bhindi and Ashwin Bhindi.
Between them they cover subjects such as video marketing, cashflow generation with stock options, copywriting, internet marketing, business building, affiliate marketing, facebook and other social media.
Click here to register for the Entrepreneur Millionaires Bootcamp.
Stephanie Hale and Mark Anastasi present the Millionaire Bootcamp for Women to be held over three days between 26th and 28th November 2010 at the Northumberland, Trafalgar Square London, WC2N 5BY.
The speakers for this bootcamp are:
Rachel Elnaugh – a former ‘Dragons Den’ entrepreneur and mother of five who built up a business with revenue of £100 million over the 16 year period she ran it.
Caroline Marsh – now a property expert and one of the TV’s Secret Millionaire’s. However it was not always like that as she grew up in Zambia in poverty.
Marie-Claire Carlyle – went from an unsuccessful sales career at Xerox to achieving £1 million per MONTH in sales as director of a software company.
Tracey Repchuk – came from nothing to an income of 6 figures in just 6 months, despite having no idea what she was doing and no contacts.
Jennie Armato – overcame her technophobia, massive debt and no work prospects to build what is now a worldwide internet business.
Jennifer Hough – overcame debt and 5 years of chronic illness to build one of Canada’s largest nutritional clinics.
Debbie Allen – is a top business speaker in America and has featured in no less than 5 major motivational movies including ‘The Compass’ and ‘The Opus’.
Marie O’ Riordan – started in media at 13 years of age. After a successful career at CNN she is now an expert on getting big exposure for ordinary people, in the media.
Bernadette Doyle – a mother of 2 who has built a successful online business that now generates over $1million each year.
Marsha Wright – managed to go through 15 jobs before she turned 18 but now has a multi-million pound businesses in property investment and publishing.
Sarah Staar – setup, owns and runs a specialist video production company and is also now a successful internet marketer.
Mili Ponce – a former shelf filler in Tesco and system administrator, but now thanks to Internet marketing and social media she was making $10,000 a month 6 months after starting.
If you feel these women can inspire you, find out more about the Millionaire bootcamp for women by clicking here.
Success Resources present the Global Internet Seminar at the Earls Court Conference centre, London. The seminar series on its London stop is to be held between 29th and 31st October 2010.
The speakers for the seminar are:
- Paul O Mahony and Mili Ponce – known as the twitter king and queen, they are social media experts, coaches and product creators
- Chris Bowser– has been selling on the internet for over 8 years. It started as a hobby selling on ebay and soon became a business bringing 2,500 US Dollars a week selling 30 to 40 products
- Jeff Mills – internationally known for personal branding and outsourcing. Jeff was a surfer, then started a number of internet businesses and now helps entrepreneurs around the world
- Ken Sapp – is a twitter strategist and internet marketing specialist. He learned a few strategies, created some profitable online businesses and is now a youth mentoring specialist
- Simon Coulson – after 14 years at BT, Simon started an internet business which went on to make 2 million pounds from his spare room. Now his internet businesses bring in over 1.5 million a year
- John Lee– Author, mentor and speaker John came from a film industry background and then combined his technical skills with internet marketing to source properties which allowed to build a multi million pound property portfolio
- Shaun Stenning– Author and international speaker Shaun has been an internet marketer for 7 years and has been a consultant to a number of multi million dollar internet businesses
- Vince Tan – he was into computers at a young age and started creating websites. After lecturing for a while he decided to run his website business full time. He discovered Internet Marketing at the World Internet Summit and later came back as a speaker to earn $100,000 in 3 days with their challenge
- Tom Hua– one of the early internet marketers, Tom is a founder of the World Internet Summit and also runs a software, seo and hosting business
- Ewen Chia – known as the worlds number 1 super affiliate and once made 1.5 Million US Dollars in 48 hours, all with free traffic
Click here for more information about the Global Internet Seminar including the attendee bonuses from Tom, Vince and Simon Leung.
Kelvin Ugbodu and econfex’s Steve Foley present the Super Affiliate and Product Launch Bootcamp to be held at the Holiday Inn, Heathrow, Sipson Road, West Drayton, London UB7 0JU between 31st July 2010 and 1st August 2010.
The event is a free seminar with a paid joint venture dinner on Saturday evening. Also with the Joint Venture dinner ticket you get 10 other bonuses including products for you to resell.
The speakers for the event are:
Saj P , Simon Coulson , Stuart Ross , Nicola Cairncross , Simon Stepsys , Craig Richards , Sohail Khan , Sarah Staar , Mark Lyford , Kavit Haria, Steve Foley and Mili Ponce
To find out more about the event and book, click here.
George Brown and BA Wealth present the Internet Millionaires Summit at the Hilton Metropole, Edgware Road, London between 18th and 20th June 2010.
The speakers will be:
Simon Coulson – one of the top Internet Marketers in the UK, Simon after being made redundant from BT has made over six million pounds from his internet businesses and has helped create at least one millionaire student.
Mili Ponce – ex systems analyst, Mili discovered Twitter and other social media tools and was soon making thousands from them
Tom Hua – founder of the world internet summit and product creation expert, Tom is one of the earliest internet marketers.
Dean Hunt – international speaker from the UK and is known as an authority on Buzz Marketing
Donna Fox – former attorney and now international speaker from the USA will show you how to turn your hobbies to hard cash
Roy Carter – product creation expert from the UK
Adam Ginsberg – Adam is known for being the number 1 ebay trainer, but he now also makes a substantial money off ebay
Mark Anastasi – International Speaker, seminar organiser, Wealth Creation Expert and Internet Marketer
Tom Miller – Aussie Tom who is quietly making 20,000 a month from facebook
Saj P – Clickbank best selling author many times over and recognised expert in CPA
Andrew X – Australian Online Millionaire will be revealing his Clickbank Million Dollar tip
George Brown – 19 year old ex furniture removal guy with two successful clickbank launches ( Google Sniper and Traffic Ultimatum ) and now making 7 figures
Click here for more information
Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony ( the Twitter Queen and King ) present the Social Media Millionaire Masterclass a 3 day masterclass between 21st and 23rd May 2010.
Both Mili and Paul are relatively new to the speaking circuit but have taken it by storm with a loyal following of students who have started making money with their strategies. After speaking at a number of events they hosted thier first event in March of this year called the Social Media Bootcamp which was streamed and well received.
The masterclass covers:
- Twitter Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- You Tube Marketing
- Web 2.0 Marketing
Click here for more information.