Posts Tagged ‘Paul Ribbons’
The spring Property Investors Show will be held at London’s ExCel between the 18th and 19th March 2011 and is free to attend.
The show will cover both UK and overseas property and apart from the exhibitors there will also be a programme of seminars and debates.
Some of which are:
- How to spot a boom and bust … before they happen
- How to spot deals on the open market
- Buying at auction – how to find the deals and buy them
- Help! … My tenant is a criminal
- How to make a fortune out of the coming Spanish property crash
- Investing for rental yield and capital growth
- Why Turkey? More specifically … why Istanbul?
- Hotel Investment … Profitable? Passive? Prudent?
- Property options – No deposit, no finance required, risk free
- Utilise your roof! .. How to use solar power to increase cash flows and property valuation
- How to choose a buy to let investment … in the current market
- Financial management for property investors
- How to find joint venture partners
- Avoiding a bad tenant
- What the next 2 years holds in store … and how you should prepare
The seminar programme is split between three rooms and is designed to be relevant to both novice investor to portfolio landlord.
Click here to find out more about the Property Investor Show.
Property Investment Media present the Property Investor Show 2010 to be held at London’s ExCel between 14th and 16th October 2010.
The seminars will be broken into two sections:
- Investor Seminars – that will cater for the issues of private investors from the novice to the portfolio landlord
- Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) and Property for Finance Professionals (PFP) – will cater for the agent, developer and finance professionals and be presented by senior industry figures.
The seminar speakers are:
Stephen Fay, David Burgess, Richard Bowser, Nick Tadd, Vanessa Warwick, Paul Shamplina, Richard Cash, Stuart Law, Heidi Garbade, Steve Bolton, Raquel Perez, David Sandeman, Martin Helm, Robin Pilley, David Healy, Simon Zutshi, Michelle Prunty, Rod Thomas, Monica Barnett-Haris, Lloyd Walker, John Lee, Chris Rathbone, David Coughlin, James Davis, Graham Pyle, John Davies, Lee Beven, Sally Lawson, Tom Entwistle, Aphrodete Dimitriou, David Weatherall, Kate Faulkner, Volkan Mahmut, David Lawrenson, Luke Chadwick, Mark Sharp, Paul Ribbons, Peter Kirkham, Luke Chadwick, Brad Lincoln, Bob Lettman, Eric Kuhne, David Le Lacheur, Kurt Fraser, Margaret Wylde, Anwar Harland-Khan, Guy Tolhurst, Chris Hall, Robert Whitton, Richard Chamberlain, Rene Mulder, Irina Kryuchkova, Conrad Moonen and Geoff Hadwick.
Entrance to the exhibition is free but there is a small charge for some of the seminars.
Click here to find out more the property investor show.