Posts Tagged ‘Raymond Aaron’
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron - a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
Chris Cobb presents the Automated Income Stream Seminar between the 9th and 10th April 2011 in London.
The guest speakers for the event are:
- Simon Coulson - after 14 years in the corporate world, Simon changed direction and has now built three 7 figure online businesses
- Steven Essa - will show you how you can make a living selling other peoples products and services via webinars
- Raymond Aaron - mentor and motivator, will tell you about goals, delegation, procrastination and commitment and how to master them for your success.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’ Mahony – the twitter king and queen as they are also known are social media marketing experts and have pulled in over a Million dollars in less than a year
- Kenny Goodman - lead generation and seo expert, he has built two businesses valued at over 5 million pounds each
- Lee McIntyre – former teacher and now earns over 160,000 dollars a month in passive income through membership sites
- Shaqir Hussyin – from a standing start earning thirty pounds a day as a construction worker he has created multiple six figure businesses in less than 18 months.
- Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen – Cindy ( en ex teacher ) and Soren ( an ex Army officer ) are currently making over one Million dollars a year from clickbank.
Click here to find out more about the Automated Income Stream Seminar.
Brett McFall, Tom Hua and Mark Anastasi present World Internet Summit London, to be held over 4 days from 11th to 14th November 2010. This years seminar will be held at the Park Inn, Heathrow UB7 0DU.
The speakers at this years event in no particular order:
Raymond Aaron - Raymond is probably Canada’s number one success and investment coach and is dedicated to teaching people how to use life management tools and goal setting strategies to change their lives.
Sean Roach – voted best speaker at WIS events many times, Sean spends half of his time as a consultant to businesses and has a different way of looking at things.
Dr Mike Woo-Ming and Brian Kozobucki – Dr Mike was a successful medical Doctor but gave up his busy practice and now makes more in a month on the internet than he did in a year as a Doctor. Brian started out with coupon marketing and niche sites and he now uses his knack of systemising non mainstream ways of generating leads.
Andy Harrington - one of the leading authorities in the UK on the psychology of success. Andy works with all types of people from the ordinary person to business leaders and film stars and through his Power to Achieve live events has changed many persons quality of life.
Steven Essa - Steven is the webinar guy. He shows you how you can make money quickly with webinars ( online seminars ), without product, website or previous experience.
Matt and Amanda Clarkson - have been selling on ebay since 2006 and now have built up an automated business that makes over USD 50,000 a month and needs only 10 hours a week to run.
Roy Carter - will show you his simple step by step system for product creation that allows him to earn AUD 500,000 a year doing 2 to 3 hours a day
Mark Vurnum – Mark is the lead generation guy. He specialises in automation and systemisation. Starting in 2004 from nearly a quarter of a million in debt he is now earning USD 150,000 a month, but does not really sell product or services to achieve that.
Chris Cobb – Chris is a CPA expert and is both a publisher and advertiser. He generates all his traffic through paid forms and will show how he controls it.
Joey Smith – is a social media expert and amongst the things he has done is the development of an application to grow twitter followers rapidly. He will show you how to leverage social media to your full advantage.
Brett McFall - known as the simplifier for his ability to break things down into easy steps when teaching. He was one of the founders of WIS and is a top copywriter, best selling author and international speaker
Tom Hua – Also one of the founders of WIS, Tom was one of the early internet marketers and shot to fame with his ‘free to sell’ product. He now, apart from being an international speaker and an internet marketer runs a large software business in China.
Mark Anastasi – from broke and homeless in 2004, Mark has turned his life around and is now a successful entrepreneur and international speaker.
Click here for more information about the World Internet Summit.
The 37th World Internet Summit is coming to London on 12th November 2009.
It is being held at the Thistle, Heathrow between 12th November and 15th November
WIS is famous for its Internet Challenge. This is where a speaker picks up the gauntlett to create an Internet business in the event and make some money by the end of the four days. At the end of the 4 days one lucky attendee will be given the working business along with the amount raised during the event. Example cheques received have been USD 22,077 and 23,128.
Also as a bonus for attending and to get you started in the internet marketing game WIS will be giving you the resale rights to the dvds of a WIS event along with sales page and they will handle all the fulfilment for you.
So you get the above, + 4 days training from some of the worlds best internet marketers.
Click here for more details and to book.
While you are on the site you can sign up for a free 12 part course on Internet Marketing Secrets.
speakers are Tom Hua, Brett McFall, Andy Harrington, Sean Roach, Roy Carter, Steven Essa, Dr Mike Koz, Nicola Cairncross, Mark Anastasi, Alok Jain, Armand Morin, Raymond Aaron, Mike Stewart, Ewen Chia, Scott Letourneau
The Internet Challenge this time is the Internet Marketing Survival kit so go grab your copy and support the challenge.