Posts Tagged ‘Richard Bowser’
Property Investor Media Ltd presents the Property Investor Show and OPP Live which will be held at London’s ExCel between the 11th and 13th October 2012 and are free to attend. The shows are co-located and consist of exhibitors stands and seminars.
The Property Investor show caters for new landlords up to experienced portfolio landlords. Seminars are on topics such as funding options, auction room tips, investment evaluation, USA, Malta, Brazil, Student Property, Portfolio building, HMO’s, referencing, legals, tax and predictions for the future of the market.
OPP Live is for Overseas Property Professionals and is only on for the Thursday and Friday. All of the seminars, workshops and debates are free and are on subjects like Russia, balanced portfolios, China, Middle East, Canada, USA, Technology and data sources, Financing, regulation, India and South East Asia.
To find out more about the two shows click here.
The Property Business Show is co located with the Property Investors Show at London’s ExCel between 19th and 20th April 2012.
The Property Business Show is possibly targeted more for the Property Professional ( Estate Agents, Lettings Agents, Valuers, Property Managers etc ) whereas the Property Investor show is more for the Investor and Landlord. However both are free to enter and are in the same place.
It has exhibitors from across the sector and seminars on subjects like:
- Buy to let funding
- Student Property
- Increase returns from HMO
- Carbon credits
- Hotel and care home rooms
- AST alternatives
- Auction buying
- The tax end game
- Successful lettings agency
- Council regulations
To find out more, click here.
The Property Investor Show and OPP live are to be held between 13th and 15th October 2011 at London’s ExCel and are free to attend.
The OPP Live Show is designed for Overseas Property Professionals providing networking and education opportunities. This has two days ( Thursday and Friday ) of free seminars and debates on various subjects and countries around the world. Countries as different as Egypt, Turkey, Brazil, USA, Portugal, Cyprus, China and North Europe. Along with discussions on hotels, mortgages, developments, trends and the economy.
The Property Investor Show is designed to look after the needs of the whole private investor community and has three days of seminars for you to enjoy, however most have a slight cost for attendance.
Some of the speakers that you will be able to see are:
Simon Zutshi, Stuart Law, Rod Thomas, Richard Bowser, David Humphreys, Maria Davies and Paul Shamplina. They and others will be speaking on a wide range of subjects including student property, tax strategies, auctions, HMO properties, SIPP’s, Hotel rooms, Carbon Credits, Buy to let, motor homes, staycations, holiday homes, rental and tenant issues. There will also Seminars on purchasing in particular areas.
Click here for more information about the two shows in one.
The spring Property Investors Show will be held at London’s ExCel between the 18th and 19th March 2011 and is free to attend.
The show will cover both UK and overseas property and apart from the exhibitors there will also be a programme of seminars and debates.
Some of which are:
- How to spot a boom and bust … before they happen
- How to spot deals on the open market
- Buying at auction – how to find the deals and buy them
- Help! … My tenant is a criminal
- How to make a fortune out of the coming Spanish property crash
- Investing for rental yield and capital growth
- Why Turkey? More specifically … why Istanbul?
- Hotel Investment … Profitable? Passive? Prudent?
- Property options – No deposit, no finance required, risk free
- Utilise your roof! .. How to use solar power to increase cash flows and property valuation
- How to choose a buy to let investment … in the current market
- Financial management for property investors
- How to find joint venture partners
- Avoiding a bad tenant
- What the next 2 years holds in store … and how you should prepare
The seminar programme is split between three rooms and is designed to be relevant to both novice investor to portfolio landlord.
Click here to find out more about the Property Investor Show.
Property Investment Media present the Property Investor Show 2010 to be held at London’s ExCel between 14th and 16th October 2010.
The seminars will be broken into two sections:
- Investor Seminars – that will cater for the issues of private investors from the novice to the portfolio landlord
- Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) and Property for Finance Professionals (PFP) - will cater for the agent, developer and finance professionals and be presented by senior industry figures.
The seminar speakers are:
Stephen Fay, David Burgess, Richard Bowser, Nick Tadd, Vanessa Warwick, Paul Shamplina, Richard Cash, Stuart Law, Heidi Garbade, Steve Bolton, Raquel Perez, David Sandeman, Martin Helm, Robin Pilley, David Healy, Simon Zutshi, Michelle Prunty, Rod Thomas, Monica Barnett-Haris, Lloyd Walker, John Lee, Chris Rathbone, David Coughlin, James Davis, Graham Pyle, John Davies, Lee Beven, Sally Lawson, Tom Entwistle, Aphrodete Dimitriou, David Weatherall, Kate Faulkner, Volkan Mahmut, David Lawrenson, Luke Chadwick, Mark Sharp, Paul Ribbons, Peter Kirkham, Luke Chadwick, Brad Lincoln, Bob Lettman, Eric Kuhne, David Le Lacheur, Kurt Fraser, Margaret Wylde, Anwar Harland-Khan, Guy Tolhurst, Chris Hall, Robert Whitton, Richard Chamberlain, Rene Mulder, Irina Kryuchkova, Conrad Moonen and Geoff Hadwick.
Entrance to the exhibition is free but there is a small charge for some of the seminars.
Click here to find out more the property investor show.