Posts Tagged ‘Richard Shepherd’
Vadesha Properties presents the Underground Investors Summit to be held in London between 25th and 26th June 2011.
Here are some of the investors he will have there:
- Parmdeep Vadesha – went from working in a walkers factory to doing a couple of property deals a month bringing £15-20k each in a short space of time, a few years back
- Amer Siddiq – property public speaker and author of property investment reports
- Richard Shepherd – Creative finance expert using lease options with over 50 properties in his portfolio and was also featured on the BBC
- Shimon Rudich – property investor and is also a leading lease options lawyer in the UK
- Mathew Moody – HMO property investor since 2003
- Paul Galbraith – property investor with over ten years experience his focus has been social housing since 2003
- Hanif Khan – one of Parmdeeps original mentors and creator of the system Parmdeep still uses
- Jim Halliburton – started property investing in 1991 and now has 86 HMO’s with over 500 tenants and also 20 single lets
- Sarah Barrett – a no/low money down expert with a portfolio of over £18 million
There are a number of bonuses for attending the event including the live recordings of a reposession masterclass, mastermind attendance and training on goal setting, setting up a letting agency and building your own virtual empire.
Also he will be giving away a car and an adventure holiday.
Click here to find out more about the Underground Investors Summit.
Parmdeep Vadesha presents the Underground Investors Summit in London between 5th and 6th June 2010.
The Investors Summit will be a two day event with speaker and attendee networking after both days.
Some of the successful Investors he will have there:
Hanif Khan – Commercial property, lease options, estate and letting agencies
Amer Sidiq – Leading UK property tax consultant and runs a property tax portal
Daniel Wagner – Internet educator
Shimon Rudich – MS Law LLP founding partner specialising in property investors and lease options
Richard Shepherd – Lease Options expert and runs PNC Manchester
Paul Galbraith – HMO’s and social housing
Mathew Moody – Property Management
Jim Halliburton – HMO expert
Dwayne Kerr – HMO’s and social housing
Ramnik Singh – property entrepreneur and deal negotiator
Phil Martin – Property entrepreneur and Landlord
Vanesh Patel – PNC founder and a business angel
David Duckworth – Internet entrepreneur and property investor
At the event Parmdeep will be giving away his S class Mercedes to one lucky attendee and there is also an event 100% money back guarantee.
Also there are 5 bonuses including recordings of the reposession masterclass and tickets to the tycoon mastermind meeting.
If you think this is for you then click here for more information.
Rapid Property Education presents the Property Energiser Workshop at the Renaissance Hotel near Heathrow in London.
It will be held between 10:00 and 18:00 each day on the 25th and 26th July 2009.
The first day focusses on Lead Negotiation and Deal Packaging and the second day on Lease Options and Rent to Own.
There will be a dinner on the Saturday night.
The speakers at this event include Richard Shepherd ( Lead Negotiation ), Sarah Barrett ( Lease Options ) and John Gidman ( Insights ).
There are various bonuses and a money back guarantee. The cost is GBP 499 and is returnable in lead vouchers as one of the bonuses.
For further information click here.
The Property Giants Seminar is being brought to London by Steve Foley’s eCONFEX.
It will be held at the Hilton Metropole Hotel, Edgware Road, London between the 10th and 12th July 2009.
The speakers in alphabetical order are:
Mr X mystery guest speaker on mindset
Dr Javaid Kiyani
Rick Otton and David Lee coming to us ‘live’ from Australia
Tamkin Riaz and Nilesh Patel
These speakers are experts in thier fields which are creative financing, hmo’s, ready made deals, making the most of the property crash, strategies for now and the future and also property franchise.
There is formal networking time during the weekend including a ‘meet the mentors’ dinner Saturday evening.
Click here for more details and to book.