Posts Tagged ‘Simon Coulson’
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin - Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
Blak Pearl presents Unleash the Business Within to be held between the 13th and the 15th July 2012 at the Hotel Ibis, Earls Court London, SW6 1UD.
The speakers for the event will be:
- Ruby Wax – actress, comedian, with a Psychotherapy Msc helping businesses with communication and understanding to provide a better, more productive workplace and client relations
- Karren Brady – author, TV host and the first woman in football, as Managing Director of Birmingham City FC which she then took public
- Paloma Vivanco-coutts – One of Alan’s ‘Apprentices’ on the BBC, is the editor of a start up business magazine and has launched her own online business
- Saj P – author of 8 clickbank best sellers of which 5 became number ones, also known for his success with Cost per Action marketing and consulting with large organisations on traffic and conversions
- Nik Halik – known as the thrillionaire, he is a wealth strategist, civilian astronaut, speaker, author who amassed wealth through savvy investments
- Simon Coulson – in less than 8 years has generated over £8 million with his online businesses and also has at least 1 student who has made £2 million
- Raymond Aaron - a Success and Investment coach
- Marko Kozlowski – built 12 multi million dollar companies and is known as an expert in delegation and system process engineering
- Chris Johnson – grant and private funding expert
- Will Duquette – Hypnotist, motivational speaker and wealth builder
- Mark Nathwani – lifelong entrepreneur making money with retail, property and online businesses
- John Lee – international speaker, author, internet marketer, and property mentor
- Bill Walsh – speaker, author with a background in currency trading, business building and real estate development
- Adam Ginsberg – author, speaker and ebay education provider based on his experience of selling 20 million dollars worth on ebay
To find out more click here.
Mark Nathwani presents the Internet Success Weekend to be held at the Holiday Inn Express, Heathrow T5, SL3 8QB between 15th and 16th June 2012.
The aims of the event is to educate on
- ways to create an online business from home
- using free tools to do it
- generate free traffic, make money and grow your business using social media
The speakers at the Success Weekend will be:
- Simon Coulson – following a 14 year career at BT, he has now built three 7 figure businesses online in less than 7 years
- Mark Nathwani – Speaker, Property Investor, Event Promoter, Coach and online entrepreneur
- Cassie Hicks – Property Investor and now online entrepreneur from 2010, runs a website to help other women grow their own businesses
- Zoe Cairns – Speaker and Social Media expert will share strategies, tools and automation
- Pat Slattery – Motivational and Inspirational Speaker has shared the stage with some of the big names in personal development
- Rob Cornish – Former fund manager started online April 2010 and generated $280,000 in his first year
Click here to find out more.
Blak Pearl presents Business 2012 to be held at London’s O2 between 18th and 20th March 2012.
This is a free event that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation and success.
It boasts 200 seminars in 12 halls, 200 workshops in 6 halls, 166 exhibitors and 22 keynote presentations.
I have listed some of the speakers below, they range from the generally well known to the well known in their sphere of excellence, as follows:
Sir Richard Branson, Lord Sugar, Cherie Blair, Chris Johnson, Daniel Priestley, Greg Secker, JT Foxx, Jeff Vacek, KenPreuss, Shawn Casey, Brian Koz, Marco Kozlowski, Mark Nathwani, Mike Warren, Nigel Botterill, Nik Halik, Ralph Plumb, Raymond Aaron, Robert Allen, Saj Purkayastha, Simon Coulson, Simon Zutshi, Stedman Graham, Adam Ginsberg, Howard Graham, Penny Power, Minesh Bhindi, Ritu Sethi, Karen Gill, Maxine Benson, Mavis Amankwa, Will Duquette, Paloma Vivanco-Coutts, Nikki Hesford, Robert Allen, Kimberley Davis, Geoff Burch, Brad Burton, Paula Wynne, Nick Davies, Jonathan Yates, Carly Ward, John Lee, Shaa Wasmund, Robin Nixon, Emma Jones and Oliver Rothschild.
If you have a business or about to start one then there is likely to be something here to help you get to the next level, so click here to find out more about Business 2012.
Simon Coulson, Paul Gunter and Andrew Shorten present the Local Business Marketing Profits live event to be held at the Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow, London on the 6th September 2011.
In recent years we have seen the Yellow Pages shrink and other traditional channels such as local newspaper advertising decline, so where are Local Businesses looking to spend their advertising budget? Online is the answer but it is whole different world to the one they are used to so where should they get thier advice?
So what will you learn from this course?
- To understand the opportunity presented by local business marketing
- How to find the right kind of businesses that will actually want to buy your services
- What online marketing strategies are there and which may suit you
- Pay per click for local / geographic keywords
- How to sell to local businesses, overcoming objections and dealing with dificult questions
- How to use outsourcers to maximise return and free up your time
- A ten point action plan on how to put it all together and succeed with local business marketing
Here are the bonuses offered:
- Ready made sales presentation, to sell your services
- Hot list of businesses to target
- Slides on overcoming objections
- Outsourcing resources revealed
- Backlink building submission tool
- Domain name finder software
- 30 days support, after the course
The course also comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Click here for more information about Local Business Marketing Profits.
Simon Coulson and Nick Redding present the Traffic Avalanche Masterclass,to be held on 29th June 2011 at a hotel near London’s Heathrow.
Traffic is one key component of making money online or generating leads for an offline business, without it a website is useless. Simon has created 3 seven figure businesses and pulled in more than 8 Million Pounds in sales in less than 8 years.
At this one day masterclass you will learn:
1. Traffic Research – where is the traffic and what are people looking for
2. To build a Traffic Hungry Site - give the search engines exactly what they want
3. 27 Powerful Traffic Strategies
some of them are:
- Online Video Strategies
- Info Graphics
- SEO and Site Rankings
- Social Media Traffic ( including Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin )
- Squidoo and Hubpages
- Niche Forum Traffic
- Fiverr Traffic Secrets
- Guest Posting
- Google Maps
- Social Bookmarking
- Webinars and Joint Ventures
- RSS Feeds
- Google Products
- Facebook PPC
- Insider PR Secrets
- The Bloggersphere
and there are 10 other secret methods waiting for you.
There are also some bonuses for attending including website assessments, some traffic tools, a follow up post course Q and A , the course traffic manual and a ticket to what is probably the Entrepreneurs Event of the year in the UK, The National Achievers Congress with Sir Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Lord Alan Sugar as key speakers. Which Simon is also speaking at.
If that is not enough to persuade you then there is a 100% money back guarantee.
Also if you cannot make the course date, the dvd’s will be available for you to study and implement from.
Click here to find out more about the Traffic Avalanche Masterclass.
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar - founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ’services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins - the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker - founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer - founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker - founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg - ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua - an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington - NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson - author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green - property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen - author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae - author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee - co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.
Chris Cobb presents the Automated Income Stream Seminar between the 9th and 10th April 2011 in London.
The guest speakers for the event are:
- Simon Coulson - after 14 years in the corporate world, Simon changed direction and has now built three 7 figure online businesses
- Steven Essa - will show you how you can make a living selling other peoples products and services via webinars
- Raymond Aaron - mentor and motivator, will tell you about goals, delegation, procrastination and commitment and how to master them for your success.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’ Mahony – the twitter king and queen as they are also known are social media marketing experts and have pulled in over a Million dollars in less than a year
- Kenny Goodman - lead generation and seo expert, he has built two businesses valued at over 5 million pounds each
- Lee McIntyre – former teacher and now earns over 160,000 dollars a month in passive income through membership sites
- Shaqir Hussyin – from a standing start earning thirty pounds a day as a construction worker he has created multiple six figure businesses in less than 18 months.
- Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen – Cindy ( en ex teacher ) and Soren ( an ex Army officer ) are currently making over one Million dollars a year from clickbank.
Click here to find out more about the Automated Income Stream Seminar.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Wealth Weekend a ’2 in 1 super conference’ at the Park Inn, London Heathrow UB7 0DU between 5th and 6th March 2011.
The Wealth Weekend consists of the Internet Marketing Summit on Saturday and the Internet Gold, Silver and Forex Summit on Sunday giving you two days to meet the speakers / mentors 1 on 1, do some networking and maybe even some deals.
The speakers for these two days are:
- Mark Lyford – USD 300k in his first year with membership sites
- Rick McMunn – GBP 2 million from ‘how to’ books
- Sarah Staar – video and social marketer
- Ciaran Doyle – affiliate marketer and motivator
- Simon Coulson – Internet marketer and international speaker
- Glen Kirkham – GBP 12k a month from Facebook automatically
- Marcus Matthew – Gold and Silver bullion trading
- Veronica Anglin – easy forex trading GBP 1k to 3k a day
- Minesh Bhindi and Ash Bhindi – Gold and Silver trading
- Andy Palmer – Automation of forex trading
- Ron Holland – affirmations and mindset
To attend this unique event, the Internet Wealth Weekend, click here. There is a small admin charge but the content will far outweigh that.
Simon Coulson presents the Internet Business MBA workshop on the 15th February 2011 at the Novotel, London Heathrow. The aim is for you to learn the essential methods and tools to promote your business in 2011.
The speakers for this event are:
Simon Coulson – with an MBA from Canterbury Business School, Simon has made over 7 Million Pounds from his online businesses, is an international speaker and has been featured on the entrepreneur channel on Sky TV.
George Osawaye – with an MBA from Harvard Business School, George is a business consultant, professional investor and wealth coach. He has been consulted by some of the leading blue chip companies in Europe and North America.
Rosco Paterson – with an MBA from London Business School, Rosco is a strategist and serial entrepreneur specializing in global technology companies. He has been involved with deals for clients amounting to more than 100 Billion Dollars and is an advisor to CEO’s of Fortune 100 companies.
Jeremy Locke – is an ex board Director of a FTSE 100 company. He has led marketing initiatives for one man start ups, up to multi Billion Dollar enterprises and will give a unique perspective on the opportunity that is the internet.
The workshop will look at
- New trends for 2011
- How online advertising works
- Getting to number 1, Search Engine Optimisation
- How to measure your internet marketing results
- Marketing strategies for additional sales
- Getting other people to sell your goods or services
- Business automation
- Setting the correct price
- Finding out what you are leaving on the table
Click here to find out more.