Posts Tagged ‘Simon Zutshi’
Property Investor Media Ltd presents the Property Investor Show and OPP Live which will be held at London’s ExCel between the 11th and 13th October 2012 and are free to attend. The shows are co-located and consist of exhibitors stands and seminars.
The Property Investor show caters for new landlords up to experienced portfolio landlords. Seminars are on topics such as funding options, auction room tips, investment evaluation, USA, Malta, Brazil, Student Property, Portfolio building, HMO’s, referencing, legals, tax and predictions for the future of the market.
OPP Live is for Overseas Property Professionals and is only on for the Thursday and Friday. All of the seminars, workshops and debates are free and are on subjects like Russia, balanced portfolios, China, Middle East, Canada, USA, Technology and data sources, Financing, regulation, India and South East Asia.
To find out more about the two shows click here.
The Property Business Show is co located with the Property Investors Show at London’s ExCel between 19th and 20th April 2012.
The Property Business Show is possibly targeted more for the Property Professional ( Estate Agents, Lettings Agents, Valuers, Property Managers etc ) whereas the Property Investor show is more for the Investor and Landlord. However both are free to enter and are in the same place.
It has exhibitors from across the sector and seminars on subjects like:
- Buy to let funding
- Student Property
- Increase returns from HMO
- Carbon credits
- Hotel and care home rooms
- AST alternatives
- Auction buying
- The tax end game
- Successful lettings agency
- Council regulations
To find out more, click here.
The Property Investor Show and OPP live are to be held between 13th and 15th October 2011 at London’s ExCel and are free to attend.
The OPP Live Show is designed for Overseas Property Professionals providing networking and education opportunities. This has two days ( Thursday and Friday ) of free seminars and debates on various subjects and countries around the world. Countries as different as Egypt, Turkey, Brazil, USA, Portugal, Cyprus, China and North Europe. Along with discussions on hotels, mortgages, developments, trends and the economy.
The Property Investor Show is designed to look after the needs of the whole private investor community and has three days of seminars for you to enjoy, however most have a slight cost for attendance.
Some of the speakers that you will be able to see are:
Simon Zutshi, Stuart Law, Rod Thomas, Richard Bowser, David Humphreys, Maria Davies and Paul Shamplina. They and others will be speaking on a wide range of subjects including student property, tax strategies, auctions, HMO properties, SIPP’s, Hotel rooms, Carbon Credits, Buy to let, motor homes, staycations, holiday homes, rental and tenant issues. There will also Seminars on purchasing in particular areas.
Click here for more information about the two shows in one.
Think Big Education presents Wealth From Property on the 20th November 2010 to be held at the Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference Centre, London SW1P 2QD.
This is a free seminar and some of the aims of it are:
- to show the 5 fastest ways to find your next deal
- to show how to make 5k a month cashflow with no mortgages within 10 months from property
- to show you the biggest mistakes that lose 80% of deals
- to how to buy significantly below market value
- to give you the 5 magic words that will get you more deals
The speakers for this event are:
Simon Zutshi – the founder of the property investors network, entrepreneur, author and speaker who became financially independent due to property cash flow at the age of 32 . Also the creator of one of the most comprehensive property education programmes in the UK.
John Lee - one of the Wealth Dragons. After a film industry career he decided to use his technical skills to source properties and managed to build a multi million pound portfolio within three years. John also co-authored the first lease options book released in the uk.
Sarah Barrett – describes herself as a Creative Financing expert. She has conducted over 132 successful property transactions and built a portfolio of just under twenty million pounds.
Glenn Armstrong- is a serial entrepreneur. After building up million pound plus businesses in mail order computer games and also a chain of video shops he turned his attention to property. In three and a half years he built up a portfolio of 192 properties, worth thirty million pounds and over 30 of his mentees have also become equity millionaires in their own right.
Juswant Rai from the Berkshire Property meet will be the master of ceremonies for the event.
There will also be an attendee bonuses from John and Glenn.
To find out more about the Wealth from Property seminar, click here.
Property Investment Media present the Property Investor Show 2010 to be held at London’s ExCel between 14th and 16th October 2010.
The seminars will be broken into two sections:
- Investor Seminars – that will cater for the issues of private investors from the novice to the portfolio landlord
- Overseas Property Professionals (OPP) and Property for Finance Professionals (PFP) - will cater for the agent, developer and finance professionals and be presented by senior industry figures.
The seminar speakers are:
Stephen Fay, David Burgess, Richard Bowser, Nick Tadd, Vanessa Warwick, Paul Shamplina, Richard Cash, Stuart Law, Heidi Garbade, Steve Bolton, Raquel Perez, David Sandeman, Martin Helm, Robin Pilley, David Healy, Simon Zutshi, Michelle Prunty, Rod Thomas, Monica Barnett-Haris, Lloyd Walker, John Lee, Chris Rathbone, David Coughlin, James Davis, Graham Pyle, John Davies, Lee Beven, Sally Lawson, Tom Entwistle, Aphrodete Dimitriou, David Weatherall, Kate Faulkner, Volkan Mahmut, David Lawrenson, Luke Chadwick, Mark Sharp, Paul Ribbons, Peter Kirkham, Luke Chadwick, Brad Lincoln, Bob Lettman, Eric Kuhne, David Le Lacheur, Kurt Fraser, Margaret Wylde, Anwar Harland-Khan, Guy Tolhurst, Chris Hall, Robert Whitton, Richard Chamberlain, Rene Mulder, Irina Kryuchkova, Conrad Moonen and Geoff Hadwick.
Entrance to the exhibition is free but there is a small charge for some of the seminars.
Click here to find out more the property investor show.
Mark Anastasi presents the Social Media Millionaire Summit between the 22nd and 25th April 2010 to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, South Kensington, London.
The presenters will be:
- Daniel Priestley – a leading UK Small Business Advisor for Social Media will show you how you can increase the value of the sale and engage with JV partners.
- Chris Farrell – ex brit dj Chris now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle after turning to internet marketing and social media in 2008 and now makes over $35,000 a month. He has an easy going style and his students sing his praise.
- Trevor Crook – speaker, copywriter, mentor and social media consultant. Trevor has a no B.S. style and tells it like it is.
- Lee McIntyre – a former school teacher turned internet marketer who uses non traditional marketing methods to bring him a GBP100,000 a month income
- Mili Ponce – the Twitter Queen, former systems administrator who learned social media and is now earning in excess of $10,000 a month.
- Tom Miller – Aussie Tom discovered social media and you tube and has his own techniques which make him over $2,500 a month.
- Donna Fox – a former corporate attorney who had successful businesses in real estate, credit and marketing is now partnered with Mike Filsaime. She is a down to earth, humorous and dynamic speaker.
- Gareth Owen – SEO master and one of the few that gets to go to the invite only meetings at Google. Will help demystify getting google page 1 rankings.
- Dr Joanna Martin – former Medical Doctor and now international speaker and educator will let you know how to structure your presentation and get your message across
- Tracey Repchuk – business owner, speaker, coach and best selling author. Tracey will show you how to create multiple streams of income and traffic hurricanes.
- Daniel Wagner - will entertain and educate you. He is a passionate speaker and also has a passion for helping people.
- Simon Leung – an ex google employee involved with adwords from the start and was its most senior adwords optimization specialist. Created a half million dollar business in his first year as a marketer.
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers and has generated over six million pounds with his business. He will show you list building with social media among other things. If you cannot get to see him here then get a free dvd of his presentation at the O2 while they are still available.
If the above sounds like it could be useful to you then click here to find out more.
The Icelandic volcano caused major disruptions, so the actual speakers were Mark Anastasi, Ryan Pinnick, Mili Ponce, Sohail Khan, Kavit Haria, Simon Coulson, Dean Hunt, Simon Zutshi, Trevor Crook, Jim Graham, Gareth Owen, Steven Essa, Simon Leung, Tom Miller, Adam Ginsberg, Donna Fox, Saj P, and Daniel Priestly.
The event ( Social Media Millionaire Summit II ) is being repeated at the Millenium Gloucester between 29th April 2010 and 2nd May 2010. Some of the speakers are Joanna Martin, Deborah Micek, Jani G, Chris Farrell, Mili Ponce, Shaqir Hussyn, Saj P, Tom Miller and Daniel Priestley.
The VIP tickets allow you to bring a guest so I can take someone as a guest, list subscribers have my contact details. The last weekends event had some really great content and I expect some more this weekend.
Simon Zutshi of the Property Investors Network is presenting the Property Investing Quick Start at the Crowne Plaza, London EC4V 6DB on the 10th April 2010.
With property having dropped 25% since October 2007 now is such a good time to be investing in property.
In this one day event Simon will bring you into the world of the todays professional property investor. The world of Below Market Value Deals ( BMV ) and Property Options.
Some of what you will learn:
- finding motivated sellers
- getting others to find deals for you
- dealing with motivated sellers
- negotiation tactics
- finance strategies
- exit strategies
- property options
Click here to find out more.
The Landlord and Buy to Let show is going to be held at London’s Olympia between 5th and 6th March 2010 and tickets are free if booked online.
As well as the exhibitors at the show there are 3 rooms running each day to bring a range of free to attend seminars from Landlords, Landlord support services and Local Authorities.
There is also a landlords clinic where you can go and get some confidential 1-2-1 advice.
The Property Giants Seminar is being brought to London by Steve Foley’s eCONFEX.
It will be held at the Hilton Metropole Hotel, Edgware Road, London between the 10th and 12th July 2009.
The speakers in alphabetical order are:
Mr X mystery guest speaker on mindset
Dr Javaid Kiyani
Rick Otton and David Lee coming to us ‘live’ from Australia
Tamkin Riaz and Nilesh Patel
These speakers are experts in thier fields which are creative financing, hmo’s, ready made deals, making the most of the property crash, strategies for now and the future and also property franchise.
There is formal networking time during the weekend including a ‘meet the mentors’ dinner Saturday evening.
Click here for more details and to book.