Posts Tagged ‘Sir Richard Branson’
Blak Pearl presents Business 2012 to be held at London’s O2 between 18th and 20th March 2012.
This is a free event that celebrates entrepreneurship, innovation and success.
It boasts 200 seminars in 12 halls, 200 workshops in 6 halls, 166 exhibitors and 22 keynote presentations.
I have listed some of the speakers below, they range from the generally well known to the well known in their sphere of excellence, as follows:
Sir Richard Branson, Lord Sugar, Cherie Blair, Chris Johnson, Daniel Priestley, Greg Secker, JT Foxx, Jeff Vacek, KenPreuss, Shawn Casey, Brian Koz, Marco Kozlowski, Mark Nathwani, Mike Warren, Nigel Botterill, Nik Halik, Ralph Plumb, Raymond Aaron, Robert Allen, Saj Purkayastha, Simon Coulson, Simon Zutshi, Stedman Graham, Adam Ginsberg, Howard Graham, Penny Power, Minesh Bhindi, Ritu Sethi, Karen Gill, Maxine Benson, Mavis Amankwa, Will Duquette, Paloma Vivanco-Coutts, Nikki Hesford, Robert Allen, Kimberley Davis, Geoff Burch, Brad Burton, Paula Wynne, Nick Davies, Jonathan Yates, Carly Ward, John Lee, Shaa Wasmund, Robin Nixon, Emma Jones and Oliver Rothschild.
If you have a business or about to start one then there is likely to be something here to help you get to the next level, so click here to find out more about Business 2012.
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar - founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ’services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins - the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker - founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer - founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker - founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg - ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua - an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington - NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson - author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green - property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen - author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae - author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee - co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.