Posts Tagged ‘Steve Foley’
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Wealth Weekend a ‘2 in 1 super conference’ at the Park Inn, London Heathrow UB7 0DU between 5th and 6th March 2011.
The Wealth Weekend consists of the Internet Marketing Summit on Saturday and the Internet Gold, Silver and Forex Summit on Sunday giving you two days to meet the speakers / mentors 1 on 1, do some networking and maybe even some deals.
The speakers for these two days are:
- Mark Lyford – USD 300k in his first year with membership sites
- Rick McMunn – GBP 2 million from ‘how to’ books
- Sarah Staar – video and social marketer
- Ciaran Doyle – affiliate marketer and motivator
- Simon Coulson – Internet marketer and international speaker
- Glen Kirkham – GBP 12k a month from Facebook automatically
- Marcus Matthew – Gold and Silver bullion trading
- Veronica Anglin – easy forex trading GBP 1k to 3k a day
- Minesh Bhindi and Ash Bhindi – Gold and Silver trading
- Andy Palmer – Automation of forex trading
- Ron Holland – affirmations and mindset
To attend this unique event, the Internet Wealth Weekend, click here. There is a small admin charge but the content will far outweigh that.
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Sheraton Heathrow, London, UB7 0HJ between the 26th and the 28th November 2010.
This event is a bit different to the usual internet related seminars. During the day on Saturday and Sunday there will be conference presentations from the speakers and prior to that on Friday there will be conference presentations and workshops. But on Saturday evening Simon Coulson and his band, The Sleeves will be entertaining us after the ‘meet the mentors’ dinner where you can socialise, network and have fun.
The speakers for the xmas ball are:
- Simon Coulson – internet marketer with over 10 million in sales to date
- Sarah Staar – video production company owner and internet marketer
- Rick McMunn – Simon’s number 1 student with over 2 million in sales already
- Craig Richards – internet mentor earning between 20,000 and 30,000 a week
- Kavit Haria – music entrepreneur and membership sites
- Ciaran Doyle – clickbank product creator and paid traffic
- Mark Lyford – entrepreneur and internet marketer
- Janni G – clickbank product creator and social media
- Adeel Chowdhry – clickbank product creator and affiliate marketer
- Tony Sharpe – getting started with membership sites
- Javaid Kiyani – property and internet marketing
- Steve Foley – is the host and is speaking on private label rights
Click here to find out more information on the Internet Marketers Ball.
UPDATE – this event has been postponed
Steve Foley and eConfex present the Wealth Creation Summit, to be held at the Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow between the 22nd and 24th October 2010.
The event is split up over three days with an Internet business start up workshop and a beginners forex workshop on the Friday with the regular conference following on. Then Saturday and Sunday will be conference days with a range of speakers in the wealth creation fields.
The speakers at this seminar are:
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers with over $10 million from the internet
- Kavit Haria – membership / continuity and local business expert
- John Lee – wealth dragon, property and internet speaker and author
- Guy Cohen – stock trader and best selling author
- Glenn Armstrong – serial entrepreneur with over 300 properties
- Mike & Kim Withey – overseas property business opportunities
- Veronica Anglin – forex made simple
- Chris & Susan Beesley – online internet income system
- Dr Javaid Kiyani – author, property and internet entrepreneur
- and more
So if you like the idea of :
- buying a house for a pound
- creating lucrative niche membership sites
- getting 3000 to 5000 per month from property
- creating massive income from local businesses
- earning a 1000 a day from forex trading
- creating income from stock trading
then you should click here to find out more about the world creation summit.
Kelvin Ugbodu and econfex’s Steve Foley present the Super Affiliate and Product Launch Bootcamp to be held at the Holiday Inn, Heathrow, Sipson Road, West Drayton, London UB7 0JU between 31st July 2010 and 1st August 2010.
The event is a free seminar with a paid joint venture dinner on Saturday evening. Also with the Joint Venture dinner ticket you get 10 other bonuses including products for you to resell.
The speakers for the event are:
Saj P , Simon Coulson , Stuart Ross , Nicola Cairncross , Simon Stepsys , Craig Richards , Sohail Khan , Sarah Staar , Mark Lyford , Kavit Haria, Steve Foley and Mili Ponce
To find out more about the event and book, click here.
Steve Foley and eConfex presents the first annual Internet Marketers Ball to be held at the Renaissance Hotel, Heathrow, London between 14th and 16th May 2010.
The event is 3 long days including learning from speakers, networking, an evening dinner and a live band.
The speakers are:
- Simon Coulson – Internet Marketing
- Saj P – CPA and ebay
- Thomas Power – Chairman of Ecademy
- Chuck Mullaney – Internet Marketing and JV’s
- Tony Sharpe – Membership and Internet Marketing
- Dean Hunt – Buzz Marketer and Branding
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Twitter and Social Media
- Mark Nathwani – PLR and Resell rights
- Tik Bhayani – SEO
- Sohail Khan – JV university
- Ciaran Doyle – Internet Marketing and traffic
- Paul Elliott – Internet Entrepreneur and Social Strategies
- Phil Henderson – Simple SEO
- Tom Miller – Facebook
- Vincent Wong and John Lee – adwords and PPC
Click here to find out more.
The live band is Simon Coulson‘s, The Sleeves. They played a song at London’s O2 in October 2009 during the Entrepreneurs Bootcamp and you can hear more from them at this event and socialise.
Steve Foley of e-Confex presents the Wealth Creation Summit, to be held at the Park Inn Hotel, Bath Road, Heathrow, UB7 0DU.
The Summit will be held between 09:00 on 6th February 2010 and 18:00 on 7th February 2010.
There is a line up of both established and ‘new’ speakers across a variety of subjects as follows:
Saj P – his products include: Affiliate Funnel System, Affiliate Payload, Four Tier Annihilation Method, Zero Friction Marketing and The Site Rush which were all best sellers on clickbank. He started with ebay but is best known for his Cost per Action marketing expertise.
Simon Coulson – an ex BT employee who has netted over 6 million with his internet businesses and is one of the UK’s top internet marketers and coaches. One of the product he provides is a DVD home study course amongst the 200+ websites.
Neil Stafford – another one of the UK’s top marketers, Neil is an expert in membership sites and public domain profits.
Mac Antrim -Chairman of the YES group, mindset and motivational speaker
Suraj Gokani – a UK Options Trading Specialist
Mark Nathwani – owner of Genie Dream will speak on making money with Resell Rights and PLR products.
Brian Croucher – Internet and Property Mentor
Click here to find out more and to book.
Steve Foley and e-Confex present the Wealth Creation Summit, to be held at the Novotel Hotel, Cherry Lane, West Drayton, Heathrow.
The Summit will be held between 09:00 on 28th November 2009 and 18:00 on 29th November 2009.
There is a line up of new and established speakers across a variety of subjects as follows:
Saj P – his products include: Affiliate Payload, Four Tier Annihilation Method, Affiliate Funnel System, Zero Friction Marketing and The Site Rush which were all clickbank best sellers. He is best known for his expertise in Cost per Action marketing.
Dr David Kyte – one of the few people that have been invited to speak at Stompernet ( the world’s premier SEO training faculty ). He is probably the UK’s number 1 expert in this field.
Sarah Staar – who quietly makes money on the internet whilst doing SEO consultancy and running a video production business. Sarah’s latest venture is her own Internet TV station.
Mark Nathwani – Genie Dream creator will talk on PLR and Resell Rights products and how to make money with them.
Paul Elliott – Entrepreneur, coach and Social Media expert. Paul will show you how to grow your business using Social Media.
Peter Burnett – Web Designer Peter will show you how to make your site stand out from the crowd.
David Lee – One of the UK’s top Property Lease Options experts. Working with Ric Otton his programs are Buy a house for a pound and Transaction Engineer.
Mili Ponce – a former systems administrator discovered twitter and other social media sites and has devised a system to drive traffic to your business.
Tom J Miller – is also into using Social Media to drive traffic, but he adds his own effective little twists to achieve that bit more.
To find out more and to book, click here.
eConfex and Steve Foley present the Internet Wealth Creation Summit.
The summit will be held at the Park Inn, Heathrow, London on the 7th and 8th November 2009.
The speakers are:
Saj P whose products include: Four Tier Annihilation Method , Affiliate Payload , The Site Rush , Affiliate Funnel System and Zero Friction Marketing and were all clickbank best sellers. His main area of expertise is in Cost per Action marketing.
Andy Harrington is a leading uk authority on peak performance strategies and will be the MC for the event. His presentation will show you how to unleash your potential and will leave you inspired.
Paul Elliott is an entrepreneur and coach. He is an uplifting speaker and will share with you the skills you need to succeed online today, such as niche selection, social media and bookmarking, blogging, twitter etc.
Dr Javaid Kiyani is a successful Property entrepreneur and author of two best selling property books HMO Property Riches and Your Property Bible for which he is more known for. He will tell you how he did it.
Dr David Kyte is probably the UK’s no1 SEO expert and is one of the few that have been invited to speak at a Stompernet ( worlds leading SEO training provider ) event.
Tony Sharpe is an underground marketer whose expertise is in product creation and membership sites. A down to earth chap who is open with his advice.
Sarah Staar has been quietly making money on the internet whilst also running an SEO consultancy and producing video for the internet. This is Sarah’s first speaking engagement and she will launch her new Internet TV station. A very informative an inexpensive example of her work is the Youtube Loophole .
Apart from the speakers above there will also be a newcomers panel of people that have just started to be successful online and are willing to share their experiences to help others follow in their footsteps.
To find out more and to get tickets click here .