Posts Tagged ‘Steven Essa’
The laptop millionaire Mark Anastasi is coming to London between 1st and 3rd February 2013.
The world tour stops at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH for three days to celebrate the success of the book and meet fans.
During the three days Mark will almost solely be presenting helped out on certain subjects by Steven and Corinna Essa. He will be sharing strategies and delivering content on subjects such as:
- Power of list building
- Running a seven figure business
- Killer marketing hooks
- Creating information products
- Joint ventures
- Traffic and Conversion
- Multiple streams of passive income
- Launch formula
- Doubling your sales
- Getting the right mindset
and Steven and Corinna will deliver on Social Media and Webinars.
To find out more and get your ticket without cost, click here.
Mark Anastasi presents the Laptop Millionaire Summit between the 7th and 9th September 2012 at the Renaissance London Heathrow, TW6 2AQ.
Following the success of his book, The Laptop Millionaire, Mark is holding a three day event where he will be teaching strategies from the New York Times Best seller. He will also be having other speakers attend and present their particular subjects.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Scott Rewick – Media buying expert
- Simon Coulson – Internet Entrepreneur, Coach and speaker
- Rich Waterman – Mindset
- Joanna Martin - Public Speaker trainer
- Nik Halik – Thrillionaire, Sharelord creator
- Mindy Gibbins-Klein – The book midwife on leads and conversions
- Daven Michaels – Outsourcing expert
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’Mahony – Social Media experts
- Steven Essa – Webinars expert
- Mark Anastasi – Event organiser, Author and Internet Marketer
To find out more click here.
Mark Anastasi presents the Local Business Marketing Summit to be held between 26th and 29th April 2012 at the Holiday Inn, Regents Park W1W 5EE.
The speakers that Mark hand picked for this event are:
- Kevin Wilke – makes over a $1 million with just 16 clients doing their marketing
- Armand Morin – one of the internet marketing pioneers and has generated over $76 million online
- Shawn Casey – last years internet marketer of the year
- Daniel Priestley – how to influence and persuade
- Steven Essa – webinar expert
- Sam Bakker – facebook app expert
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – lead generation experts
- Alicia and Loretta Lyttle – between the sisters they are passionate about social media, web design local business marketing, joint ventures etc
- Stuart Murray – Mobile Marketing
- Joey Underhill and Eric Kurit – From internet marketing to Local business marketing six figures in under 6 months
- Mike Cooch – customer acquisition expert
- Mark Vurnum – previously known for his Lead Generation products
- Jeff Schwerdt – Lead generation and automation
- Jeff Mills – Mobile Marketing and Apps
- Suraj Sodha – Networking expert
- Simon Coulson – from BT manager to earning over 8.5 Million in under 8 years online
So if you think this could be for you, click here for more information on the Local Business Marketing Summit.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Passive Income Summit to be held at the Hilton Metropole, London W2 1JU between the 19th and 22nd January 2012.
The event is about generating income without trading time for money ie passively. But it is not only about generating multiple streams of income but actually safeguarding your families assets in the uncertain time that we are currently in. The speakers for the Ultimate Passive Income Summit are:
- Minesh Bhindi – from negotiating a million pound property deal in his teens to investing in the stock market, Gold and Silver
- Nik Halik – CEO of the Financial Freedom Institute, Wealth Strategist, Astronaut, adventurer became a multi millionaire in his twenties from shares and property
- JT Fox – In 6 years has closed over $40 million in real estate deals through the mastery of partnering, branding and marketing
- Chris Farrell – ex dj from the UK now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle thanks to websites. In August 2010 he did a product launch that nearly brought in two million US dollars in 5 days and his coaching site has been voted number one coaching program.
- Ron Holland – Speaker and author, Ron has 30 years helping people realise and release thier blocks then furnishes them with passive income strategies
- Warren Borsje – from school drop out to expert in Asset protection and International Tax Planning
- Mark Lyford – speaker, business builder now makes money with membership sites generating over $320,000 in his first year
- Bill Walsh – International speaker and internet entrepreneur with a background in real estate development and currency trading
- John Lee – Speaker and author, John made his money in property and is a lease options expert
- Matt Bacak – International speaker and online millionaire before the age of 30
- Steven Essa – International speaker and a leading authority on making money with webinars
- Corinna X – from a background in television production she is now involved in social media and makes over $1000 a week
- Marco Kozlowski – After making it in Luxury real estate, Marco has become known for his expertise in process engineering and delegation
- Mark Anastasi – from broke security guard to Seminar host, International speaker and generating millions online
If you think this could be for you click here to find out more.
Chris Cobb presents the Automated Income Stream Seminar between the 9th and 10th April 2011 in London.
The guest speakers for the event are:
- Simon Coulson - after 14 years in the corporate world, Simon changed direction and has now built three 7 figure online businesses
- Steven Essa - will show you how you can make a living selling other peoples products and services via webinars
- Raymond Aaron - mentor and motivator, will tell you about goals, delegation, procrastination and commitment and how to master them for your success.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O’ Mahony – the twitter king and queen as they are also known are social media marketing experts and have pulled in over a Million dollars in less than a year
- Kenny Goodman - lead generation and seo expert, he has built two businesses valued at over 5 million pounds each
- Lee McIntyre – former teacher and now earns over 160,000 dollars a month in passive income through membership sites
- Shaqir Hussyin – from a standing start earning thirty pounds a day as a construction worker he has created multiple six figure businesses in less than 18 months.
- Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen – Cindy ( en ex teacher ) and Soren ( an ex Army officer ) are currently making over one Million dollars a year from clickbank.
Click here to find out more about the Automated Income Stream Seminar.
Mark Anastasi presents the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar which will take place over 4 days between 27th and 30th January 2011 at the Thistle Marble Arch, London. W1H 7EH.
The speakers for this unique event are:
- Armand Morin - one of the worlds top internet marketers, his businesses have brought in over 80 million dollars
- Daniel Priestly - entrepreneur and event producer, Daniel will show you how he built a million dollar business using Facebook and Social Media
- Steven Essa - a leading authority on using webinars to make money, Steven will show how you can make money with them and Facebook for little cost.
- Mili Ponce and Paul O Mahony – the twitter queen and king are international speakers and product creators in the field of social media marketing
- Ben Hulme - is considered an outsourcing expert and with his team of outsources he brought in 130,000 dollars last month, he will show you brand building with facebook
- Glen Kirkham - Musician and ceo of a consultancy firm uses outsourcing to passively create 3,000 dollars a week
- Georgina Lany - 26 year old already making six figures from social media services
- Suraj Sodha - SEO consultant and mentor now generates over 10,000 dollars a month, 5,000 from facebook
- Kevin Taylor - 24 year old pulls in over 15,000 dollars from facebook working a couple of hours a day
- Paul Lynch - ex footballer shot to fame after taking the top slots with his sites for some high competition keywords
- Mr FBX – 14 year veteran underground marketer with a background of SEO and ppc has now cracked facebook ads
- Kavit Haria - musician and serial entrepreneur who operates in various niches and uses facebook as his number 1 social media traffic strategy
- Shaqir Hussyin - from construction worker to earning six figures from his online businesses in under 2 years using a number of strategies including facebook
- Sam Bakker - Sam sold over 120,000 dollars worth of product before he was 16 and has a six figure income from the offline world. Now in his 20′s his focus is on facebook.
- John Lee - property entrepreneur, international speaker and author he has built a multi million pound property portfolio and uses his internet marketing skills to find deals
- Zed Shah – after having his therapy business suffer bankruptcy in 2009 he found internet marketing and it took 3 weeks to earn a full time income. He is speaking for the first time.
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Facebook Marketing Seminar.
Brett McFall, Tom Hua and Mark Anastasi present World Internet Summit London, to be held over 4 days from 11th to 14th November 2010. This years seminar will be held at the Park Inn, Heathrow UB7 0DU.
The speakers at this years event in no particular order:
Raymond Aaron - Raymond is probably Canada’s number one success and investment coach and is dedicated to teaching people how to use life management tools and goal setting strategies to change their lives.
Sean Roach – voted best speaker at WIS events many times, Sean spends half of his time as a consultant to businesses and has a different way of looking at things.
Dr Mike Woo-Ming and Brian Kozobucki – Dr Mike was a successful medical Doctor but gave up his busy practice and now makes more in a month on the internet than he did in a year as a Doctor. Brian started out with coupon marketing and niche sites and he now uses his knack of systemising non mainstream ways of generating leads.
Andy Harrington - one of the leading authorities in the UK on the psychology of success. Andy works with all types of people from the ordinary person to business leaders and film stars and through his Power to Achieve live events has changed many persons quality of life.
Steven Essa - Steven is the webinar guy. He shows you how you can make money quickly with webinars ( online seminars ), without product, website or previous experience.
Matt and Amanda Clarkson - have been selling on ebay since 2006 and now have built up an automated business that makes over USD 50,000 a month and needs only 10 hours a week to run.
Roy Carter - will show you his simple step by step system for product creation that allows him to earn AUD 500,000 a year doing 2 to 3 hours a day
Mark Vurnum – Mark is the lead generation guy. He specialises in automation and systemisation. Starting in 2004 from nearly a quarter of a million in debt he is now earning USD 150,000 a month, but does not really sell product or services to achieve that.
Chris Cobb – Chris is a CPA expert and is both a publisher and advertiser. He generates all his traffic through paid forms and will show how he controls it.
Joey Smith – is a social media expert and amongst the things he has done is the development of an application to grow twitter followers rapidly. He will show you how to leverage social media to your full advantage.
Brett McFall - known as the simplifier for his ability to break things down into easy steps when teaching. He was one of the founders of WIS and is a top copywriter, best selling author and international speaker
Tom Hua – Also one of the founders of WIS, Tom was one of the early internet marketers and shot to fame with his ‘free to sell’ product. He now, apart from being an international speaker and an internet marketer runs a large software business in China.
Mark Anastasi – from broke and homeless in 2004, Mark has turned his life around and is now a successful entrepreneur and international speaker.
Click here for more information about the World Internet Summit.
Mark Anastasi presents the Social Media Millionaire Summit between the 22nd and 25th April 2010 to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, South Kensington, London.
The presenters will be:
- Daniel Priestley – a leading UK Small Business Advisor for Social Media will show you how you can increase the value of the sale and engage with JV partners.
- Chris Farrell – ex brit dj Chris now lives the Beverley Hills lifestyle after turning to internet marketing and social media in 2008 and now makes over $35,000 a month. He has an easy going style and his students sing his praise.
- Trevor Crook – speaker, copywriter, mentor and social media consultant. Trevor has a no B.S. style and tells it like it is.
- Lee McIntyre – a former school teacher turned internet marketer who uses non traditional marketing methods to bring him a GBP100,000 a month income
- Mili Ponce – the Twitter Queen, former systems administrator who learned social media and is now earning in excess of $10,000 a month.
- Tom Miller – Aussie Tom discovered social media and you tube and has his own techniques which make him over $2,500 a month.
- Donna Fox – a former corporate attorney who had successful businesses in real estate, credit and marketing is now partnered with Mike Filsaime. She is a down to earth, humorous and dynamic speaker.
- Gareth Owen – SEO master and one of the few that gets to go to the invite only meetings at Google. Will help demystify getting google page 1 rankings.
- Dr Joanna Martin – former Medical Doctor and now international speaker and educator will let you know how to structure your presentation and get your message across
- Tracey Repchuk – business owner, speaker, coach and best selling author. Tracey will show you how to create multiple streams of income and traffic hurricanes.
- Daniel Wagner - will entertain and educate you. He is a passionate speaker and also has a passion for helping people.
- Simon Leung – an ex google employee involved with adwords from the start and was its most senior adwords optimization specialist. Created a half million dollar business in his first year as a marketer.
- Simon Coulson – one of the UK’s top internet marketers and has generated over six million pounds with his business. He will show you list building with social media among other things. If you cannot get to see him here then get a free dvd of his presentation at the O2 while they are still available.
If the above sounds like it could be useful to you then click here to find out more.
The Icelandic volcano caused major disruptions, so the actual speakers were Mark Anastasi, Ryan Pinnick, Mili Ponce, Sohail Khan, Kavit Haria, Simon Coulson, Dean Hunt, Simon Zutshi, Trevor Crook, Jim Graham, Gareth Owen, Steven Essa, Simon Leung, Tom Miller, Adam Ginsberg, Donna Fox, Saj P, and Daniel Priestly.
The event ( Social Media Millionaire Summit II ) is being repeated at the Millenium Gloucester between 29th April 2010 and 2nd May 2010. Some of the speakers are Joanna Martin, Deborah Micek, Jani G, Chris Farrell, Mili Ponce, Shaqir Hussyn, Saj P, Tom Miller and Daniel Priestley.
The VIP tickets allow you to bring a guest so I can take someone as a guest, list subscribers have my contact details. The last weekends event had some really great content and I expect some more this weekend.
Paul O’Mahony and Mili Ponce ( the twitter king and queen ) present a 3 day seminar in London between 5th and 7th March 2010 called the Social Media Bootcamp. The seminar will be held at the Radisson Edwardian Heathrow, UB3 5AW and Mili and Paul have also invited along some other guest speakers:
Mark Anastasi – a former broke security guard who turned his life around with Internet Marketing and then formed a seminar company to bring that knowledge to the masses and change thier lives. Mark has recently been doing a series of Speed Cash seminars that showcase the traffic strategies.
Andy Harrington – is one of the leading authorities on the psychology of success in the uk. Andy is an NLP master and his flagship weekend event the power to achieve has changed many lives. You can get a 7 minute taster of what he can do from here or for a limited time he is offering a free dvd of his presentation at the O2.
Saj P – Clickbank best selling product creator 5 times over, his latest was Banner Ad Blueprint which is currently top in the E Business and E Marketing category. Saj is mainly known for his CPA expertise and also for giving so much quality information from stage.
Jeff Mills – internationally known as an outsourcing expert.
Daniel Wagner – property Investor and Internet Marketer. He also runs a successful coaching and mentoring business.
Steven Essa – rose quickly to fame from his attendance at WIS. Steven is an expert in webinars and can show you how they can be used in a number of ways to build quick and longer lasting income streams.
Jason Osborne – known as Mr Article Marketing, he has over 2,000 articles online that brings a constant stream of visitors to his sites.
Chris Farrell – a full time Internet Marketer, Broadcaster, Writer and Product developer. Chris quickly grew his income to over $30k a month now.
Ciaran Doyle – Ciaran’s area of expertise is Traffic Generation both free and paid.
Sohail Khan – is a JV ( joint venture ) expert and is a co-founder of the JV University.
If you are quick you can go here and get complimentary tickets making this a great free internet marketing seminar.
See you there.
Mark Anastasi is coming to London again to present his first seminar of the year called the Ultimate Listbuilding Masterclass.
This will be held at a Central London hotel between the 29th and 31st January 2010.
List building is quoted by all the top marketers as being one of, if not the most important part of building a marketing business. So much so as they would be willing to forego a front end profit as they know that once they have built a relationship with those people it will yield returns many times that initial cost.
He will be pulling in speakers from around the world to share their knowledge and experience and will also be presenting himself.
100 tickets will be released mid January so go to the site now to find out more and to get on the priority notification list for this unique event.
preliminary speaker list
Chuck Mullaney, Keith Wellman, Simon Leung, Steven Essa, Tracey Repchuk, Reed Floren, Tellman Knudson, Brian Koz, Daniel Wagner, Saj P and Mark Anastasi.