Posts Tagged ‘Tom Hua’
Tom Hua presents his eBusiness Bootcamp training course on the 6th and 7th August 2011 at the Park Plaza Riverbank, London SE1 7TJ.
This year Tom is offering limited places at his eBusiness Bootcamp training event free. This is a two day event with Tom doing the training, rather than a multi speaker seminar.
Tom Hua is one of the pioneers of the internet marketing industry getting success with clickbank from 1998 and rose to fame in the early 2000’s with his ‘free to sell’ product. He successfully built a product creation business in the early 2000’s and then teamed up with Brett McFall and Ted Ciuba in 2004 to create the World Internet Summit ( a seminar series that has been to 17 different countries and worked with over 100 top internet marketing speakers ). He now also has a software business in China and in 2009 his businesses had a total revenue of more than 12 Million US Dollars.
If you think that Tom may be able to teach you something then click here and grab a ticket, if they are still available.
Success Resources present Sir Richard Branson, Lord Alan Sugar and Anthony Robbins along with 12 others at the National Achievers Congress 2011. The event will be held at Londons ExCel exhibition centre between 2nd and 4th July 2011.
The speakers are:
- Sir Richard Branson – founder of the Virgin Group, author, knighted in 1999 for ‘services to entrepreneurship’
- Lord Alan Sugar – founder of Amstrad, former Chairman of Tottenham Hotspur, knighted for ‘services to businesses’ and joined the House of Lords as Enterprise Champion in 2009.
- Anthony Robbins – the world’s number peak perfomance coach and advisor to top sports people and business leaders
- T Harv Eker – founder of Peak Potentials training, author, international speaker,went from zero to millionaire in 2.5 years using the principles he teaches
- Blair Singer – founder of SalesPartners, author and Rich Dad advisor
- Greg Secker – founder of Traders University and Knowledge to Action teaching Stock Market and Forex trading
- Adam Ginsberg – ebay no 1 seller in 2002, selling more than $ 20 million in five years, now teaches people that and internet marketing
- Tom Hua – an Internet Marketing pioneer now makes over $ 12 million a year with his hosting, software and seminar businesses
- Andy Harrington – NLP master, international speaker and one of the UK’s leading authorities on the psychology of peak performance
- Simon Coulson – author, mentor, international speaker and has made over £7 million from his internet businesses in less than 7 years
- Kevin Green – property developer, wealth trainer and tv secret millionaire
- Robert G Allen – author and top Investment advisor is a regular on TV talk shows
- Kerwin Rae – author, coach, mentor, international speaker and Australia’s number one expert on influence
- John Lee – co founder of Wealth Dragons, author and international speaker he has built up a multi million pound property portfolio
- Joseph McClendon – founder of Succeleration Research Group, international speaker, peak performance coach and head trainer at the Anthony Robbins Mastery University
Click here to find out more about this years National Achievers Congress.
Mark Anastasi and Inspired Seminars present The Ultimate Traffic Generation Summit to be held at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel, London SW7 4LH between 14th and 17th April 2011.
The speakers for the event are:
- Armand Morin – who has done over 80 Million dollars online and is one of the top internet marketers
- Tom Hua – One of the pioneers of Internet marketing and one of the founders of the World Internet Summit
- Scott Rewick – has built two 100 Million dollar businesses in a few years
- Anthony Morrison – from his first business in 2005 at 21 his career has expanded to include making a tv show with Mark Victor Hansen and featuring on CNN
- Randy Charach – Internet pioneer from 2001 who made 100,000 in his first few months went on to sell 50,000 websites and generated over 5.5 million in sales
- Pat Mesiti – international speaker who has built several personal development businesses from scratch
- Carlos and Lupe Carcia – have made over two Million dollars in a month using media buying
- Soren Jordansen and Cindy Batttye – they are making over a Million dollars a year all from free traffic
- Dr Mike Woo Ming and Brian Koz – from coupon marketing to lead generation experts
- Chris Cobb – has been online for 5 years and is now both a publisher and advertiser at the CPA networks
- Joel Comm – entrepreneur, best selling author has been online since 1995 and has built a multi million dollar corporation
- Daven Michaels – author of ‘outsource this’ and CEO of 123employee on global outsourcing
- Saj P – CPA and media buying expert, not to mention the 9 clickbank best sellers
A few of the bonuses for attending:
- online version of the 16 cd home study course, Information Marketing Millionaires Bootcamp
- online membership access to internet millionaire interviews
- Mark Anastasi’s 15 traffic generation videos
and also a double money back guarantee
Click here to find out more about the Ultimate Traffic Generation Summit.
Brett McFall, Tom Hua and Mark Anastasi present World Internet Summit London, to be held over 4 days from 11th to 14th November 2010. This years seminar will be held at the Park Inn, Heathrow UB7 0DU.
The speakers at this years event in no particular order:
Raymond Aaron – Raymond is probably Canada’s number one success and investment coach and is dedicated to teaching people how to use life management tools and goal setting strategies to change their lives.
Sean Roach – voted best speaker at WIS events many times, Sean spends half of his time as a consultant to businesses and has a different way of looking at things.
Dr Mike Woo-Ming and Brian Kozobucki – Dr Mike was a successful medical Doctor but gave up his busy practice and now makes more in a month on the internet than he did in a year as a Doctor. Brian started out with coupon marketing and niche sites and he now uses his knack of systemising non mainstream ways of generating leads.
Andy Harrington – one of the leading authorities in the UK on the psychology of success. Andy works with all types of people from the ordinary person to business leaders and film stars and through his Power to Achieve live events has changed many persons quality of life.
Steven Essa – Steven is the webinar guy. He shows you how you can make money quickly with webinars ( online seminars ), without product, website or previous experience.
Matt and Amanda Clarkson – have been selling on ebay since 2006 and now have built up an automated business that makes over USD 50,000 a month and needs only 10 hours a week to run.
Roy Carter – will show you his simple step by step system for product creation that allows him to earn AUD 500,000 a year doing 2 to 3 hours a day
Mark Vurnum – Mark is the lead generation guy. He specialises in automation and systemisation. Starting in 2004 from nearly a quarter of a million in debt he is now earning USD 150,000 a month, but does not really sell product or services to achieve that.
Chris Cobb – Chris is a CPA expert and is both a publisher and advertiser. He generates all his traffic through paid forms and will show how he controls it.
Joey Smith – is a social media expert and amongst the things he has done is the development of an application to grow twitter followers rapidly. He will show you how to leverage social media to your full advantage.
Brett McFall – known as the simplifier for his ability to break things down into easy steps when teaching. He was one of the founders of WIS and is a top copywriter, best selling author and international speaker
Tom Hua – Also one of the founders of WIS, Tom was one of the early internet marketers and shot to fame with his ‘free to sell’ product. He now, apart from being an international speaker and an internet marketer runs a large software business in China.
Mark Anastasi – from broke and homeless in 2004, Mark has turned his life around and is now a successful entrepreneur and international speaker.
Click here for more information about the World Internet Summit.
Success Resources present the Global Internet Seminar at the Earls Court Conference centre, London. The seminar series on its London stop is to be held between 29th and 31st October 2010.
The speakers for the seminar are:
- Paul O Mahony and Mili Ponce – known as the twitter king and queen, they are social media experts, coaches and product creators
- Chris Bowser– has been selling on the internet for over 8 years. It started as a hobby selling on ebay and soon became a business bringing 2,500 US Dollars a week selling 30 to 40 products
- Jeff Mills – internationally known for personal branding and outsourcing. Jeff was a surfer, then started a number of internet businesses and now helps entrepreneurs around the world
- Ken Sapp – is a twitter strategist and internet marketing specialist. He learned a few strategies, created some profitable online businesses and is now a youth mentoring specialist
- Simon Coulson – after 14 years at BT, Simon started an internet business which went on to make 2 million pounds from his spare room. Now his internet businesses bring in over 1.5 million a year
- John Lee– Author, mentor and speaker John came from a film industry background and then combined his technical skills with internet marketing to source properties which allowed to build a multi million pound property portfolio
- Shaun Stenning– Author and international speaker Shaun has been an internet marketer for 7 years and has been a consultant to a number of multi million dollar internet businesses
- Vince Tan – he was into computers at a young age and started creating websites. After lecturing for a while he decided to run his website business full time. He discovered Internet Marketing at the World Internet Summit and later came back as a speaker to earn $100,000 in 3 days with their challenge
- Tom Hua– one of the early internet marketers, Tom is a founder of the World Internet Summit and also runs a software, seo and hosting business
- Ewen Chia – known as the worlds number 1 super affiliate and once made 1.5 Million US Dollars in 48 hours, all with free traffic
Click here for more information about the Global Internet Seminar including the attendee bonuses from Tom, Vince and Simon Leung.
George Brown and BA Wealth present the Internet Millionaires Summit at the Hilton Metropole, Edgware Road, London between 18th and 20th June 2010.
The speakers will be:
Simon Coulson – one of the top Internet Marketers in the UK, Simon after being made redundant from BT has made over six million pounds from his internet businesses and has helped create at least one millionaire student.
Mili Ponce – ex systems analyst, Mili discovered Twitter and other social media tools and was soon making thousands from them
Tom Hua – founder of the world internet summit and product creation expert, Tom is one of the earliest internet marketers.
Dean Hunt – international speaker from the UK and is known as an authority on Buzz Marketing
Donna Fox – former attorney and now international speaker from the USA will show you how to turn your hobbies to hard cash
Roy Carter – product creation expert from the UK
Adam Ginsberg – Adam is known for being the number 1 ebay trainer, but he now also makes a substantial money off ebay
Mark Anastasi – International Speaker, seminar organiser, Wealth Creation Expert and Internet Marketer
Tom Miller – Aussie Tom who is quietly making 20,000 a month from facebook
Saj P – Clickbank best selling author many times over and recognised expert in CPA
Andrew X – Australian Online Millionaire will be revealing his Clickbank Million Dollar tip
George Brown – 19 year old ex furniture removal guy with two successful clickbank launches ( Google Sniper and Traffic Ultimatum ) and now making 7 figures
Click here for more information
The 37th World Internet Summit is coming to London on 12th November 2009.
It is being held at the Thistle, Heathrow between 12th November and 15th November
WIS is famous for its Internet Challenge. This is where a speaker picks up the gauntlett to create an Internet business in the event and make some money by the end of the four days. At the end of the 4 days one lucky attendee will be given the working business along with the amount raised during the event. Example cheques received have been USD 22,077 and 23,128.
Also as a bonus for attending and to get you started in the internet marketing game WIS will be giving you the resale rights to the dvds of a WIS event along with sales page and they will handle all the fulfilment for you.
So you get the above, + 4 days training from some of the worlds best internet marketers.
Click here for more details and to book.
While you are on the site you can sign up for a free 12 part course on Internet Marketing Secrets.
speakers are Tom Hua, Brett McFall, Andy Harrington, Sean Roach, Roy Carter, Steven Essa, Dr Mike Koz, Nicola Cairncross, Mark Anastasi, Alok Jain, Armand Morin, Raymond Aaron, Mike Stewart, Ewen Chia, Scott Letourneau
The Internet Challenge this time is the Internet Marketing Survival kit so go grab your copy and support the challenge.
This years Entrepreneurs Bootcamp from Andrew Reynolds is going to be held in the O2 London on the 2nd and 3rd of October 2009. I would guess he is trying to better the record breaking attendance of over 4,000 at the June event last year in Brighton where over GBP 468,000 was raised for the Make A Wish Foundation.
This years event is a free event but with a recommended donation of GBP 149 for the first attendee and GBP 50 for a guest. The donations go to Make A Wish Foundation, a charity that “grants the wishes of children with life threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.”
Andrew has not fully revealed this years speakers other than to say that they are all experts in thier subjects and have made a million. Having attended last years bootcamp I can vouch for the quality of the presentations and I expect this event to be better.
To get tickets go here while they still last.
Update – The speakers were: Pat Mesiti, Andrew Reynolds , Adam Ginsberg, Armand Morin, Brett Mcfall, Kirt Christensen, Andy Harrington, Simon Coulson, Chris Howard, Tom Hua, Joel Comm
Raised GBP 702,158 in donations for Make a Wish
The Global Internet Seminar will be held between the 2nd and 5th July 2009
at the Ibis, Earls Court, London.
Thursday 19:00 – 21:00 ( Newbie night )
Friday to Sunday 09:00 – 19:00
The following people will be speaking:
Stephen Pierce – a top Internet Wealth Advocate that has featured on various tv and radio shows. He discovered he had a talent for picking winning stocks, which he gave away for free for a year and then realised it was making people lots of money. So he set up a membership site on the internet and orders came flooding in. That along with and other products and a speaking career enables him to turnover USD 10 Million a year.
Ewen Chia – probably the worlds top super affiliate. He will share step by step instructions on offer creation and also some guerilla traffic tactics
Patric Chan – has been online since 2003 and is one of the few marketers to be selected to do the World Internet Summits ‘live challenge’, which was back in 2006.
Adam Ginsberg – a top ebay seller who has innovative techniques on how to make the most of the worlds biggest auction site
Tom Hua – one of the internet marketing pioneers. Tom has built up internet and software businesses that brought him 10 million dollars in 2007.
Alok Jain – combines viral list building and automation to sell millions of dollars worth of affiliate products.
Shaun Stenning – part of the Geekversity crew. Shaun uses his skills to support the community including helping to raise a quarter of a million dollars for the Boxing day Tsunami appeal in 7 days.
Terence Tan – trainer and speaker Terence started in a network marketing company and quickly rose through the ranks. He is passionate about motivating people.
Christopher Guerriro – best selling author, his first book in the 60 days after release sold 60,000 copies and went on to sell 319,000 copies! He has gone on to create several other books and is also involved in the E factor tv show.
Simon Coulson – after leaving corporate life at the end of 2003, Simon has sold over 4 Million pounds worth of information products and now has an annual turnover greater than 1 million.
Seats for this event are at GBP 97 for VIP seats and GBP 30 for general seats.